Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? 18:53 - Dec 15 with 4298 viewsBarryTownSwam

thoughts?
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 01:08 - Dec 30 with 879 viewsFireboy2

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:37 - Dec 29 by Boundy

In answer to the op , just a waste ,of space

Utterly shocking tonight, waste of a shirt.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 01:29 - Dec 30 with 866 viewsRhonddaSwans

Got hyped up at first.

Now I just want to put a blanket around the old fella.
I really think the nursing home wonders where he has gone for them few hours every week.

Also his chant is like taking vallium or a poor crystal p homage.

new chant.

Whats that has all ready gone over the hill yanick bolasie .....

(whats that coming over the hill tune)

We need young blood we allready have kyle naghton to tell the kids war stories

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 05:59 - Dec 30 with 812 viewsWhiterockin

Currently I am just glad we didn't offer him an 18 month contract, totally opposite to what I thought after his debut.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 07:10 - Dec 30 with 787 viewsjack247

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 05:59 - Dec 30 by Whiterockin

Currently I am just glad we didn't offer him an 18 month contract, totally opposite to what I thought after his debut.

Agree with this. I thought we were in for something special after his debut. He just looks like time has caught up with him.

Two great chances last night, miskicked the first half cut back and wasn’t sharp enough with Parkers low cross.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 09:21 - Dec 30 with 749 viewsbuilthjack

Move him on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 10:38 - Dec 30 with 713 viewsRichardO

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 09:21 - Dec 30 by builthjack

Move him on.

Could you say the same for Lowe?
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 10:46 - Dec 30 with 702 viewsWhiterockin

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 10:38 - Dec 30 by RichardO

I think that would depend on if we have a new manager this week, which I expect. Lowe can be a decent player if played properly, give the new guy a chance with him and go from there. Bolasie is a busted flush in my opinion.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 10:51 - Dec 30 with 690 viewsbuilthjack

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 22:46 - Dec 29 by ReslovenSwan1

I saw Cullen bend a free kick goal in for Swansea u21 v Barry town in a preseason friendly about 3 years ago. I have often wonders why he has not been used more.

Probably because Grimes has grabbed the ball and floated a pass for the opposition keeper to easily move to and catch.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:15 - Dec 30 with 664 viewsRichardO

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 10:51 - Dec 30 by builthjack

Probably because Grimes has grabbed the ball and floated a pass for the opposition keeper to easily move to and catch.

Successive mangers have withdraw Grimes from set piece plays resulting in him being put on last defender duty only for that duty being take off him as well.shame we couldn't get our corners past the first man but then again if nobody trys to attack the corner of the six yard box in front of defenders then it makes it easy to defend.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:23 - Dec 30 with 648 viewsWhiterockin

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:15 - Dec 30 by RichardO

Successive mangers have withdraw Grimes from set piece plays resulting in him being put on last defender duty only for that duty being take off him as well.shame we couldn't get our corners past the first man but then again if nobody trys to attack the corner of the six yard box in front of defenders then it makes it easy to defend.

Our most successful corners are to Dalling at the back post when he pulls off his marker.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:41 - Dec 30 with 625 viewsjack247

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 10:38 - Dec 30 by RichardO

Probably. He started very well but has tailed off a lot. To be fair, he’s another our system doesn’t get the best out of, so maybe harsh to judge.

Bolasie is different. He just looks spent. Don’t know if it’s rustiness or hes just slowing down.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:53 - Dec 30 with 614 viewsswan_si

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:41 - Dec 30 by jack247

Probably. He started very well but has tailed off a lot. To be fair, he’s another our system doesn’t get the best out of, so maybe harsh to judge.

Bolasie is different. He just looks spent. Don’t know if it’s rustiness or hes just slowing down.

he lacks composure.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:59 - Dec 30 with 609 viewsRichardO

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:23 - Dec 30 by Whiterockin

Our most successful corners are to Dalling at the back post when he pulls off his marker.

Cabango is also a threat, the one to Darling tends to be ones that are float to the back post so they are hard to get power on so have to be played back across the box, as for crowding the box can lead to chances from the knock downs and that needs to be varied if you start on the penalty spots or the edge of the 18 yard box runs into the six yard box can lose defenders creating space for chances.

We seem to be playing by numbers with a lack of initiative at the moment Cabango seems to have been told to follow his attacker but sometimes he needs to know when not to go with his man to prevent space for the through ball which also would holds up play to allow our midfield to get back to cover.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 12:09 - Dec 30 with 594 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 11:53 - Dec 30 by swan_si

he lacks composure.

He certainly does. Most veterans know how to find space to give themselves time on the ball. Bolasie seems to want to receive the ball and immediately play at 100 miles per hour. His control isn’t good enough for that so his second touch is usually a tackle. He hasn’t adjusted his game to counter his age and he doesn’t use his experience properly.
Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 12:19 - Dec 30 with 585 viewspencoedjack

Bolaise - wasted on the left of midfield ? on 21:46 - Dec 29 by RhonddaSwans

he is wasted outside the turkish 2nd flight!

He would rip league 2 apart!

Bye bye

This ^

Sad state of affairs when we are signing journeymen to dig us out of a hole.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024