Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Stewart injury news mean Saints must sign a striker? 12:32 - Dec 23 with 793 viewsresearchersaint

My thoughts here on what the Ross Stewart injury news means for the club's January plans. Do we need to sign another striker given Adams is also likely to leave?

https://www.southamptonfc.news/news/massive-injury-blow-may-force-russell-martin
Does Stewart injury news mean Saints must sign a striker? on 12:53 - Dec 23 with 782 viewsA1079

Yes, if we are serious about challenging for promotion. Now I am not personally a fan of the PL and right now I am enjoying the time in the Championship more than the last few seasons in the PL and I hate the whole PL thing, VAR, etc but if the club do want promotion we need a fit, lethal striker in front of goal.
Does Stewart injury news mean Saints must sign a striker? on 13:16 - Dec 23 with 754 viewskingslandstand1

Does Stewart injury news mean Saints must sign a striker? on 12:53 - Dec 23 by A1079

Yes, if we are serious about challenging for promotion. Now I am not personally a fan of the PL and right now I am enjoying the time in the Championship more than the last few seasons in the PL and I hate the whole PL thing, VAR, etc but if the club do want promotion we need a fit, lethal striker in front of goal.

Can see exactly where you are coming from A1079, but if you go in for a campetition, surely you want to, and try to win it
Does Stewart injury news mean Saints must sign a striker? on 14:08 - Dec 23 with 723 viewssaint22

We needed one before that news anyway
We don’t score enough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024