Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren 08:53 - Jan 4 with 1298 views1teeminants

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/24025675.southampton-recall-st-mirren-loanee-s

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 11:02 - Jan 4 with 1189 viewssaint22

but why when we have Ryan..............
Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 16:21 - Jan 4 with 1014 viewsTimSaint

Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 11:02 - Jan 4 by saint22

but why when we have Ryan..............

....and remember his debut in the FA Cup 2 years ago ?

Totally out of his depth v Coventry and subbed at half time - hopefully he will have improved/grown/etc whilst out on loan for the best part of 18 months.

TimSaint

Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 17:38 - Jan 4 with 966 viewsNYC_Saint

Is Larios injured or just not making the grade? I remember Martin speaking positively about him pushing for a spot but I don't think he's been on the bench yet?
Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 18:34 - Jan 4 with 931 viewsTimSaint

Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 17:38 - Jan 4 by NYC_Saint

Is Larios injured or just not making the grade? I remember Martin speaking positively about him pushing for a spot but I don't think he's been on the bench yet?

I seem to remember him getting a further injury or a set-back in training a good few months back now, but was apparently due to return in January - although I don't know whether that was a return to training, or a return to first team contention !! I suspect the former :-)

TimSaint

Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 19:11 - Jan 4 with 899 views1teeminants

Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 18:34 - Jan 4 by TimSaint

I seem to remember him getting a further injury or a set-back in training a good few months back now, but was apparently due to return in January - although I don't know whether that was a return to training, or a return to first team contention !! I suspect the former :-)

I remember RM saying he has had a big setback after picking up another injury and he had no idea how long he would be out for so this recall makes sense .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 19:49 - Jan 4 with 866 viewssaintsfanbrock

Thierry Small recalled from St Mirren on 19:11 - Jan 4 by 1teeminants

I remember RM saying he has had a big setback after picking up another injury and he had no idea how long he would be out for so this recall makes sense .

Not necessarily coming back to play, only had three starts (supposedly as a Right Mid, although how accurate are these stat websites) and three minor sub appearances, mostly just sitting on a bench! Saints or him could just be unhappy with playing time and moving him on to somewhere else in the hope of more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024