Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Will Our Unbeaten League Run Come To An End ? 13:22 - Jan 12 with 1039 viewsTimSaint

Was chatting to our group at the Walsall match about this and afterwards on our WhatsApp Saints Group.

Here are a few of the opinions, so your thoughts please.

1. Expected it to be between Xmas and New Year (Swansea or Plymouth) - sods law that we would lose to someone near the bottom and probably be a defensive or keeper error.

2. Sheffield Wednesday - revived and on the up, plus the Rohl factor

3. (Mine) WBA - moved to a Friday night. When we needed to win there a few seasons ago in the Prem, we just didn't turn up and lost 3-0. Can see this being THE ONE !!

4. Leicester - Best team, best squad, hoping we will draw there, but expect us to lose by a goal.

5. We are going unbeaten for the rest of the season and if we do that, hopefully we will pip Leicester to the title.

TimSaint

When Will Our Unbeaten League Run Come To An End ? on 08:23 - Jan 13 with 870 viewsdarthvader

2,3,4 or 5 hopefully 5 .

I cant shake the feeling about today most nervous about that .

I hope we can batter them but they are looking good and shoot from anywhere ..a nice couple of early goals for us please ...then lets beat them and go unbeaten till the end of the season
[Post edited 13 Jan 8:25]

keep the faith coyr

When Will Our Unbeaten League Run Come To An End ? on 08:42 - Jan 13 with 853 viewssaint22

I worry about today Rohl etc all points to us losing, but just perhaps RM is changing mentality at saints??
That or 4
When Will Our Unbeaten League Run Come To An End ? on 10:08 - Jan 13 with 787 viewsSaintNick

2. We seem to be making a big thing of the Rohl factor, yes he has made a decent start to his first job as an actual manager, yes he has turned them round and they will probably avoid relegation, but have a few Saints fans decided that he was the brains behind Ralph without any real evidence and elevated him higher than his actual standing, a little bit like Selles was in his opening games for Saints when he won a couple and was suddenly the new messiah.

3. Leicester are the best team, but I think we are the best squad, it will be a hard job to catch them

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

When Will Our Unbeaten League Run Come To An End ? on 11:01 - Jan 13 with 759 viewssaint22

When Will Our Unbeaten League Run Come To An End ? on 10:08 - Jan 13 by SaintNick

2. We seem to be making a big thing of the Rohl factor, yes he has made a decent start to his first job as an actual manager, yes he has turned them round and they will probably avoid relegation, but have a few Saints fans decided that he was the brains behind Ralph without any real evidence and elevated him higher than his actual standing, a little bit like Selles was in his opening games for Saints when he won a couple and was suddenly the new messiah.

3. Leicester are the best team, but I think we are the best squad, it will be a hard job to catch them

I would say given our descent into oblivion when Rohl left I would disghest he certainly was the brains behind Ralph
When Will Our Unbeaten League Run Come To An End ? on 11:08 - Jan 13 with 751 viewsgreen

After Rohl left we somehow managed to go, albeit briefly, to the top of the Premier League table.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024