Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 08:55 - Jan 18 with 5431 viewsHeisenberg

What an unpleasant little man he is. Taking it to another level now.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Joey Barton on 23:44 - Jan 18 with 859 viewssledger

he just attention seeking but you cant get away from the fact some of these people on tv are pretty useless at there so called jobs,one exception in my mind is dave prutton a knowledgable professional presenter who is streets ahead of most of them.
Joey Barton on 10:25 - Jan 19 with 782 viewsGRIM

Joey Barton on 23:44 - Jan 18 by sledger

he just attention seeking but you cant get away from the fact some of these people on tv are pretty useless at there so called jobs,one exception in my mind is dave prutton a knowledgable professional presenter who is streets ahead of most of them.

David Prutton is not really a good example.
Some of us remember him verbally assaulting an official & getting a lengthy ban for doing so.
But agreed, he's one of the better presenters.
Joey Barton on 11:11 - Jan 19 with 768 viewskernow

Joey Barton on 10:25 - Jan 19 by GRIM

Some of us remember him verbally assaulting an official & getting a lengthy ban for doing so.

Against Arsenal he put hands on the linesman, physical assault.
A major contributory factor in our relegation.
Not a fan of his.
Joey Barton on 13:04 - Jan 19 with 728 viewssolent_toffee

Joey Barton on 10:25 - Jan 19 by GRIM

I recall him losing his rag at the linesman but also was then extremely contrite about it afterwards, volunteering at the Saints Foundation during his ban.

I doubt many PL would do the same these days.
Joey Barton on 12:04 - Jan 20 with 590 viewsRon11

Joey Barton on 11:11 - Jan 19 by kernow

Against Arsenal he put hands on the linesman, physical assault.
A major contributory factor in our relegation.
Not a fan of his.

It's no coincidence that Robert Pires, who was the subject of Prutton's anger that day is in the top ten Premiership dirtiest players at number seven - well known as a prolific diver and general asshole on the pitch.
I witnessed the incident close up and the normally fairly placid Prutton had been niggled by Pires during the game, ankle tapping, diving you name it.In my opinion you can't condone Prutton's actions but I think most others would have done the same - he finally lost it big time. Pires was a great player, but also a complete diving, niggling tw*t.
And if you want to talk about a major contributory factor in the relegation, that was Redknapp, not Prutton.
Joey Barton on 09:59 - Jan 21 with 453 viewskernow

The last paragraph is certainly correct, horrible recollections.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024