Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Tickets 17:09 - Jan 30 with 1248 viewsSaintNick

Millwall have taken an initial allocation of only 2,000 tickets, but I suspect they could get the other 800 if they sell the 2,000 fast, if they are slow then we could well be able to put extra tickets on sale

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Millwall Tickets on 14:10 - Feb 8 with 966 viewsUTS1885

sold out, but they got 700 more than officially required.

So to those that go on about the noise from the northam of away fans, the club are providing it.
Millwall Tickets on 14:22 - Feb 8 with 955 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m not an expert on acoustics at all, but it seems that the acoustics at Rotherham’s ground are miles better than St. Mary’s.

The sound carries far better.

I suspect they are on to something at Fratton as well; their fans aren’t particularly noisy, it’s mainly a coont with a bell. But the sound carries better than at our place.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Millwall Tickets on 16:26 - Feb 8 with 877 viewsUTS1885

League rules for those wondering are home clubs need to supply only 2000
Millwall Tickets on 16:44 - Feb 8 with 853 viewsSaintNick

Millwall Tickets on 14:10 - Feb 8 by UTS1885

sold out, but they got 700 more than officially required.

So to those that go on about the noise from the northam of away fans, the club are providing it.

In fairness Millwall gave us more tickets than 2,000, so I would say it is a reciprocal gesture

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Millwall Tickets on 16:47 - Feb 8 with 851 viewshedgeend61

Millwall Tickets on 16:26 - Feb 8 by UTS1885

League rules for those wondering are home clubs need to supply only 2000

They gave us 3000, so only fair really.

Their coaches leave at 915, should be down in plenty of time for a few cold drinks
Millwall Tickets on 17:03 - Feb 8 with 817 viewsUTS1885

Giving the same amount of away tickets to those that do the same with us isnt the problem. Its the myth that northam away fans are loud against home fans, so giving more tickets when required merely helps that. Its one of many issues that highlight to many of us that the reasoning of moving away fans is totally flawed.
Millwall Tickets on 22:20 - Feb 9 with 509 viewsdarthvader

Millwall Tickets on 17:03 - Feb 8 by UTS1885

Giving the same amount of away tickets to those that do the same with us isnt the problem. Its the myth that northam away fans are loud against home fans, so giving more tickets when required merely helps that. Its one of many issues that highlight to many of us that the reasoning of moving away fans is totally flawed.

Say what now ? How is it flawed . ? Its a good thing that the northam will be all home fans as opposed to away fans , especially behind the goal yes ?

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024