Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts 12:25 - Feb 3 with 4263 viewsUTS1885

Its something thats been mentioned in the past and now there is talk about doing it. I think its quite unique that we dont have named stands. Simply because history continues and where will legends in the future go ?

Names being considered, Liebherr , Le Tissier, Wallace, McMenemy, Paine, Lambert
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 07:06 - Feb 6 with 1058 viewsJellybaby

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:42 - Feb 5 by saints__fan__73

Losing his job and then lockdown seemed to have a terrible effect on him. He doesn't appear a mentally well man and it's easy in today's world for people like that to get easily led by social media, etc. If you want a good laugh just type in vapour trails in Twitter and see the large number of people of genuinely believe that the lines planes have been making in the sky since they were invented is in fact the government spraying stuff at us!

The issue is for the club if they can't name a stand after MLT then they can't really name it after any former player given his importance as a player.

You do know about geo engineering, cloud seeding and weather manipulation,right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

Maybe you never look up? It’s not whether they are spraying that is the question, but what they are spraying.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 10:41 - Feb 6 with 990 viewssaints__fan__73

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 07:06 - Feb 6 by Jellybaby

You do know about geo engineering, cloud seeding and weather manipulation,right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

Maybe you never look up? It’s not whether they are spraying that is the question, but what they are spraying.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 10:53 - Feb 6 with 978 viewsJellybaby

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 10:41 - Feb 6 by saints__fan__73

What are you saying with your emojis 73?

That weather manipulation and spraying is a lie after I have given you link to proof?

That the criss crossing patterns that we see in the skies are perfectly normal and we can remember them from our childhood?

Or that to engage in rational debate is too scary for you and you would prefer to keep your head in the clouds? (Excuse the pun)

What is it Big Boy?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:13 - Feb 6 with 954 viewssaints__fan__73

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 10:53 - Feb 6 by Jellybaby

What are you saying with your emojis 73?

That weather manipulation and spraying is a lie after I have given you link to proof?

That the criss crossing patterns that we see in the skies are perfectly normal and we can remember them from our childhood?

Or that to engage in rational debate is too scary for you and you would prefer to keep your head in the clouds? (Excuse the pun)

What is it Big Boy?

Big boy!

Why is it when a person bites on one conspiracy they then accept the complete set?

This 'cloud seeding' to which you refer. Are you saying this is done by commercial airliners (most of your fellow theorists seem convinced) I don't see any mention of this in the wiki link you posted.
[Post edited 6 Feb 11:14]

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:37 - Feb 6 with 934 viewsJellybaby

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:13 - Feb 6 by saints__fan__73

Big boy!

Why is it when a person bites on one conspiracy they then accept the complete set?

This 'cloud seeding' to which you refer. Are you saying this is done by commercial airliners (most of your fellow theorists seem convinced) I don't see any mention of this in the wiki link you posted.
[Post edited 6 Feb 11:14]

Well, I don’t believe in lizards or aliens, so I probably don’t have a full set, but I do believe in corruption in high places, do you not?

It is like a deck of cards though, once you see a lie as big as the Convid scam, you start thinking what else have I been lied to about.

These “chem trails” are totally different to normal contrails which only last a few minutes and most commercial airlines don’t fly in a criss-cross formation that I’m aware of.

Interested to know your thoughts on the criss crossing phenomenon?

This is less conspiracy and more observance do you not think Laughing Boy?

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:57 - Feb 6 with 919 viewsUTS1885

I can’t see how le tissier can have any stand named after him due to his social media mess. I mean he was rightly removed as a club ambassador and club charity rep. I see yesterday he drove all the way to Liverpool for a podcast with that bellend joey Barton. He seems to have agreed with Barton on female pundits. I wonder how that’s played out with Kenzie benali.
[Post edited 6 Feb 12:09]
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 12:00 - Feb 6 with 919 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:37 - Feb 6 by Jellybaby

Well, I don’t believe in lizards or aliens, so I probably don’t have a full set, but I do believe in corruption in high places, do you not?

It is like a deck of cards though, once you see a lie as big as the Convid scam, you start thinking what else have I been lied to about.

These “chem trails” are totally different to normal contrails which only last a few minutes and most commercial airlines don’t fly in a criss-cross formation that I’m aware of.

Do chem trails have anything to do with the moon being made of cheese?
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 12:18 - Feb 6 with 900 viewsChesham_Saint

What a lot of self-regarding, hand wringing BS. Until MLT commits a crime what he did for SFC is what counts, not latter day tittle tattle twitter bollocks. Ae we complete ingrates?

Did Maradona get abused by the Argentinians because he was a coke-addled drunk and an associate of gangsters? No. They love him for the sublime footballer he was and what he did for his country.

Is George best hated by the Mancs because he was a selfish, womanising drunk? Nope, he’s still adored.

The list goes on. Stan Bowles (gambling), Franz Beckenbauer (dodgy dealings)…
All remain adored by their fans for what they did for their clubs.

Yet we, with the one player who really did put Saints where they are today (footballing wise I don’t see anyone coming remotely close) who had breathtaking abilities, scoring sublime goals but comes out with some quite odd post career views (but not breaking any laws) and we have an attack of the vapours. Get over yourselves, FFS.

And FWIW, no, I wouldn’t rename the stands just yet.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:01 - Feb 6 with 868 viewssaints__fan__73

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:37 - Feb 6 by Jellybaby

So if it's not commercial airliners, which aircraft do you believe are crop spraying us poor sheep?

Out of interest, where do you stand on the shape of the Earth?
[Post edited 6 Feb 14:07]

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:02 - Feb 6 with 866 viewsJellybaby

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 12:18 - Feb 6 by Chesham_Saint

What a lot of self-regarding, hand wringing BS. Until MLT commits a crime what he did for SFC is what counts, not latter day tittle tattle twitter bollocks. Ae we complete ingrates?

Did Maradona get abused by the Argentinians because he was a coke-addled drunk and an associate of gangsters? No. They love him for the sublime footballer he was and what he did for his country.

Is George best hated by the Mancs because he was a selfish, womanising drunk? Nope, he’s still adored.

The list goes on. Stan Bowles (gambling), Franz Beckenbauer (dodgy dealings)…
All remain adored by their fans for what they did for their clubs.

Yet we, with the one player who really did put Saints where they are today (footballing wise I don’t see anyone coming remotely close) who had breathtaking abilities, scoring sublime goals but comes out with some quite odd post career views (but not breaking any laws) and we have an attack of the vapours. Get over yourselves, FFS.

And FWIW, no, I wouldn’t rename the stands just yet.

Good points well made Chesham. The fallen heroes all had personal failings and weaknesses, that is no threat to our rulers, so they are allowed their status despite their foibles.

With Le Tiss he is calling out the ruling classes, whether it be reaction to C19, climate or the push for war, that is never going to sit well and via nudge units and propaganda they are more than able to set the populace against their own and that is how we see the same fans who idol worshipped Matt turn on him in an instant.

I am against putting people on a pedestal so no re-naming of stands for me either.

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:50 - Feb 6 with 831 viewsJellybaby

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:01 - Feb 6 by saints__fan__73

So if it's not commercial airliners, which aircraft do you believe are crop spraying us poor sheep?

Out of interest, where do you stand on the shape of the Earth?
[Post edited 6 Feb 14:07]

You seem to have more questions than answers 73 or are you just playing Devil’s advocate?!

Why don’t you tell me what you think causes the crisis crossing in our skies?

Shape of the earth? I’m guessing you are 100 per cent certain that it is round. Do you know what the curvature is per mile if present calculations are true?

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:56 - Feb 6 with 824 viewsfranniesTache

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:50 - Feb 6 by Jellybaby

You seem to have more questions than answers 73 or are you just playing Devil’s advocate?!

Shape of the earth? I’m guessing you are 100 per cent certain that it is round. Do you know what the curvature is per mile if present calculations are true?

f*cking get in, love a bit of flat earth nonsense this should be great
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 15:14 - Feb 6 with 805 viewsJellybaby

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:56 - Feb 6 by franniesTache

f*cking get in, love a bit of flat earth nonsense this should be great

Oh mate, I’m gonna disappoint you, I haven’t got a dog in this fight. I just love the way everyone is certain it’s round because someone told them it was.

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 15:21 - Feb 6 with 802 viewsManhattan_Lynx

I thought NASA had confirmed that criss-crossing is caused by gratuitous wind broken by Santa's reindeer, which also explains why it is worse in winter.
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 15:35 - Feb 6 with 796 viewskernow

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 15:14 - Feb 6 by Jellybaby

Oh mate, I’m gonna disappoint you, I haven’t got a dog in this fight. I just love the way everyone is certain it’s round because someone told them it was.

I was told that it’s an oblate spheroid.
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 15:52 - Feb 6 with 775 viewsShirtNumbers

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 15:14 - Feb 6 by Jellybaby

Just as someone told you that chem trails are turning us into gay/transgender woke sheeple controlled by our all-mighty overload Bill Gates??
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 10:37 - Feb 7 with 672 viewssaints__fan__73

So the crop sprayers are criss-crossing? It isn't just passenger jets flying in different directions lol.

This is quite a conspiracy theory to keep quiet. You would need a cast of hundreds of thousands for this across the world. A squadron of poison dropping crop sprayers, a fleet of pilots to fly them, there would be the logistics of getting all of the poison to the airports and all the ground crew to load the poison into the containers on the planes and yet no one is blowing the whistle on the this! Amazing!

To be fair Jells, if you really believe all of that then I think you need to have another look at lizards before you discount them too.

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 10:48 - Feb 7 with 656 viewsChesham_Saint

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 10:37 - Feb 7 by saints__fan__73

So the crop sprayers are criss-crossing? It isn't just passenger jets flying in different directions lol.

This is quite a conspiracy theory to keep quiet. You would need a cast of hundreds of thousands for this across the world. A squadron of poison dropping crop sprayers, a fleet of pilots to fly them, there would be the logistics of getting all of the poison to the airports and all the ground crew to load the poison into the containers on the planes and yet no one is blowing the whistle on the this! Amazing!

To be fair Jells, if you really believe all of that then I think you need to have another look at lizards before you discount them too.

And there you have the nub of almost every conspiracy theory. Keeping it quiet in a hi tech age when a cast of thousands has to not only be coordinated, but kept completely quiet too.

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:12 - Feb 7 with 650 viewsHollywood56

Why Wallace and Lambert?? What about Ron Davies and Bobby Stokes??
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:21 - Feb 7 with 644 viewsChesham_Saint

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:12 - Feb 7 by Hollywood56

Indeed. Why Wallace at all? Yes he was terrific for us, but he jumped ship as soon as a bigger club came along. It’s tragic what happened to his health I know, but in the Pantheon of Saints’ greats he is not that remarkable.

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 12:26 - Feb 7 with 591 viewsfranniesTache

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:21 - Feb 7 by Chesham_Saint

Indeed. Why Wallace at all? Yes he was terrific for us, but he jumped ship as soon as a bigger club came along. It’s tragic what happened to his health I know, but in the Pantheon of Saints’ greats he is not that remarkable.

Our club really only has a very small handful of "heroes", Paine, Big Ron, Le Tiss, Lambert, Bates, mcmenemy, Stokes, Holmes, maybe one or two others at a push.

The likes of Wallace (as much as i loved him at the time) and even Keegan just aren't that.
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 12:59 - Feb 7 with 575 viewsJellybaby

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 10:37 - Feb 7 by saints__fan__73

The thing is Laughing Boy, you were’nt even aware of cloud seeding and weather manipulation yesterday. Who said anything about spraying poison?

As for a cast of thousands, most people just follow orders, as with the jibby jab, you had a cast of thousands queueing up to help inject the magic juice with the mystery ingredients and now we have an unprecedented rise in myocarditis and turbo cancer and an increase in the UK of death rate for under 14s of a whopping 22%.

Give me your best take 73 on what we are witnessing in our skies, let me know what you think, come on you can do it.

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:02 - Feb 7 with 534 viewssaints__fan__73

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 12:59 - Feb 7 by Jellybaby

The thing is Laughing Boy, you were’nt even aware of cloud seeding and weather manipulation yesterday. Who said anything about spraying poison?

As for a cast of thousands, most people just follow orders, as with the jibby jab, you had a cast of thousands queueing up to help inject the magic juice with the mystery ingredients and now we have an unprecedented rise in myocarditis and turbo cancer and an increase in the UK of death rate for under 14s of a whopping 22%.

Give me your best take 73 on what we are witnessing in our skies, let me know what you think, come on you can do it.

People going on their hols in planes Jels. Same as ever was!

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:17 - Feb 7 with 523 viewsUTS1885

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 11:12 - Feb 7 by Hollywood56

Those are just some of the names being mentioned to be honest and I agree with others there isn’t a huge list worthy. That’s why I would keep it as current and be unique, the dell managed without.
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:32 - Feb 7 with 509 viewsJellybaby

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:02 - Feb 7 by saints__fan__73

People going on their hols in planes Jels. Same as ever was!

Haha, my turn to laugh. Even the vertical ones?! Enjoy the rest of your day, keep your head down.

Thanks for the chat.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024