Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread 10:50 - Feb 6 with 34325 viewsSpaceman_P

Due to feeling chuffed about starting the last match thread and winning, I have the confidence to drop this one early.

Going for another 2 - 1 Win.

We've got this!!! if there is such a thing as a new player bounce, we're going to have it.

the Loftus road crowd will be in full force, I will be watching via some form of Stream.

Goals coming from Colback and I'm going to also be bold and say Hodge is going to get another.

Can't see all the new blokes starting this one. But do imagine Hodge and Smyth will be in the starting 11 whereas Willock will be benched. I feel confident at least 2 of the other new blokes will be subs and used and feel maybe will also get assists.

But definitely we've got this one.... those 6-fingered bumpkins are going to lose this weekend.

Delia will be on the wine as soon as the final whistle blows

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 10 with 3570 viewsBrianMcCarthy

90 of 97 played.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 10 with 3536 viewsSuperhoops2808

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 10 by R_from_afar

4-3 Saints, come on!

My little echo
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 10 with 3515 viewsR_from_afar

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 10 by Match82

Chair off. He's played well but he's shot, I think that's a good move
[Post edited 10 Feb 16:48]

EDB on

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 10 with 3364 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Atmosphere seems really good since we levelled?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 10 with 3146 viewsStanisgod

This ref a f#cking joke..

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 10 with 3090 viewsBrazilNutR

This Anderson fella looks like a tidy player... calm and collected for a debut in a frantic game
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 10 with 3052 viewsR_from_afar

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 10 by BrianMcCarthy

I'd settle for a draw now.
We're beginning to tire and to look ragged

If we can only score somehow, with Hudds now losing, we would finally be above the line. *If*

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 10 with 2999 viewsSuperhoops2808

5-3 Southampton
Login to get fewer ads

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 10 with 2971 viewsMatch82

He's a foot away from the touchline, roll him off the pitch
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 10 with 2813 viewsR_from_afar

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 10 by R_from_afar

If we can only score somehow, with Hudds now losing, we would finally be above the line. *If*

Saints now 2 ahead

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 10 with 2667 viewsSuperhoops2808

FT
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 10 with 2649 viewsR_from_afar

FT 2-2

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 10 with 2621 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT.

Signs of progress, and a good result on paper. But we were ahead, so hard not to view it as two points dropped.

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 10 with 2612 viewsRs_Holy

great game .... we have the makings of a very good team .... 2 very even teams
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 10 with 2561 viewsMatch82

FT 2-2. Don't understand how he only added one minute onto stoppage time, their players spent at least 3 minutes on the ground during that.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 10 with 2535 viewsbenhurst

Would've taken that at the start of the game, shame to drop points having led but looks like other results have (just about) gone our way.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 10 with 2523 viewsClive_Anderson

Would have snapped your @rse off for 2-2 and Huddersfield losing with 15 minutes left.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 10 with 2507 viewsMatch82

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 10 by BrianMcCarthy

FT.

Signs of progress, and a good result on paper. But we were ahead, so hard not to view it as two points dropped.

We were also behind so it's a point gained too. Maybe split the difference and say a point dropped?
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 10 with 2405 viewsstinkydad

3 teams within 3 points of us now. Very slow progress but we're moving in the right direction.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 10 with 2363 viewsjohncharles

A few weeks back we’d have been delighted with that. I think Naritch will look at that as 2 points dropped. Well done Marti’s boys, that was a tough game.

Strong and stable my arse.

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 10 with 2316 viewsjoolsyp

At one point during the game we were 6 points behind Huddersfield, now only 2 so that was a good point to pick up against a very good side. We’re now just one win away from catching 3 teams. Bring on the Stokies!
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 10 with 2314 viewsSpaceman_P

Glad for the point, but the ref was a bit frustrating. There a few times for example Frey won a challenge and was heading goal wards. Ref blew it for what exactly?

Glad we didn't lose, definitely can rise now. Look how tight the bottom is now.
Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 10 with 2247 viewsBoston

It was looking tough, until Frey entered the fray.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 2158 viewsCamberleyR

A point gained from a losing position and another small gain on the teams immediately above with two of the new additions with significant contributions, so positives to be had.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Delia Smith's extra thick stuffing - QPR vs Norwich Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 2131 viewsTonto

Part frustrated part phew. Entertaining game could.easily have won or lost it.

Frey looks like a goalscorer (but not much else). Bench actually helps now. Hope Heydens injury isn't top bad.

And Sunderland and Southampton helped us in the second half. Am.hoping that shipping 5 puts Huddersfield I. The more and shoots their confidence. Stoke look awful.too. would.just love to get out of the bottom 3 though.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024