Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Holte End 18:07 - Feb 11 with 779 viewsgrumpy

at Villa demonstrating the power of a home end.
The Holte End on 18:35 - Feb 11 with 747 viewsBuggalugs

Yet they lost. Added to the fact United’s fans were along the side, I’m struggling to get your point.

It’s almost as though it’s down to the players..

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

The Holte End on 18:57 - Feb 11 with 720 viewsgrumpy

The Holte End on 18:35 - Feb 11 by Buggalugs

Yet they lost. Added to the fact United’s fans were along the side, I’m struggling to get your point.

It’s almost as though it’s down to the players..

The fans did their best the team could have done better.
The Holte End on 20:15 - Feb 11 with 631 viewsSouthamptonfan

In terms of the effect that the position of the fans has on the result, the jury is out, but you would think that the louder and more passionate the support the better it is for the team. Personally, I loved what to me felt like extra noise coming from a majority Saints Northam end yesterday. I also loved a sea of red and white behind both goals. Ok, they were quiet before we scored and got going, so what happens on the pitch, affects the atmosphere. But, our equalisers and obviously the 4th and 5th goals brought a hell of a noise, something RM alluded to after the game. The singing after our first goal spread all around the ground, and a big noise was coming from the Northam end and the away fans didn't have a chance. The moment with RM and the fans after the full time whistle was also more spectacular with a full Northam end. I'm all for having the away fans in the corner, but I suppose we have to remember, Huddersfield were low in numbers yesterday.
[Post edited 11 Feb 20:19]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

The Holte End on 21:22 - Feb 11 with 558 viewsUTS1885

Going to put villa fans in the northsm then ? The loudest noise from the northam yesterday was the pathetic booing.
The Holte End on 21:31 - Feb 11 with 546 viewsSouthamptonfan

The Holte End on 21:22 - Feb 11 by UTS1885

Going to put villa fans in the northsm then ? The loudest noise from the northam yesterday was the pathetic booing.

The Saints fans in the Northam were really loud once we scored.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024