Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? 10:26 - Feb 12 with 1433 viewsAscot_Saint

I’ve got a spare ticket for tomorrow’s match at Bristol City if anyone wants it. I don’t want any money for it but there is a catch. It’s an U12 ticket, unfortunately my lad can’t go now. If anyone wants it let me know. I’ll be in Bristol around 5pm so can meet in the centre of Bristol or outside the stadium before the match.

Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 11:08 - Feb 12 with 1376 viewsTripleNiemi

Was just about to post, I cannot attend the game now so have a spare adult ticket going spare…..

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 20:13 - Feb 12 with 1106 viewsfranniesTache

Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 11:08 - Feb 12 by TripleNiemi

Was just about to post, I cannot attend the game now so have a spare adult ticket going spare…..

Is this ticket still going? Got a mate who’s looking
Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 21:13 - Feb 12 with 1044 viewsTripleNiemi

Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 20:13 - Feb 12 by franniesTache

Is this ticket still going? Got a mate who’s looking

Sent you DM mate

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 22:52 - Feb 12 with 977 viewshedgeend61

Credit to AscotSaint and TripleNiemi for offering free tickets to fellow Saints fans,
generous gesture. Good darts lads.

Anyone wanting to go don't worry about one being an U12 ticket, they're rarely checked.
Even if they did, just pay a few quid extra at T/O
Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 07:32 - Feb 13 with 868 viewsAscot_Saint

Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 22:52 - Feb 12 by hedgeend61

Credit to AscotSaint and TripleNiemi for offering free tickets to fellow Saints fans,
generous gesture. Good darts lads.

Anyone wanting to go don't worry about one being an U12 ticket, they're rarely checked.
Even if they did, just pay a few quid extra at T/O

Nice one, thanks HE. My ticket is still available so if anyone wants it give me a shout.
Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 16:35 - Feb 13 with 657 viewsUTS1885

Ascot do you still
[Post edited 13 Feb 17:38]
Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 17:12 - Feb 13 with 617 viewsAscot_Saint

Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 16:35 - Feb 13 by UTS1885

Ascot do you still
[Post edited 13 Feb 17:38]

I do mate, yeah. I’m not on Twitter though so have no way of contacting him. Happy to give him the ticket if he could get in touch with me. I’m in Bristol right now.
Anyone want a free ticket for the Bristol City match? on 17:38 - Feb 13 with 587 viewsUTS1885

Ok he’s got one now, will highlight you still have one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024