Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brooks 13:15 - Feb 14 with 741 viewsrobcoe5

Too lightweight to play in front of KWP
He gives little cover, maybe good on the ball, but we need a bit of steal in midfield / on the wing
If we are chasing the game or winning easily, would be the time to bring him on
Brooks on 14:17 - Feb 14 with 684 viewsGRIM

Agreed David Brookes is not a midfield player.
His strength is attacking the space behind opposition.
He's not great at tracking back & defending but he is great going forward & he is very creative.
We do need a bit more muscle in midfield in this league.
We could really do with an Oriol Romeu, we miss him badly.
Brooks on 14:39 - Feb 14 with 663 viewssaint22

Brooks on 14:17 - Feb 14 by GRIM

Agreed David Brookes is not a midfield player.
His strength is attacking the space behind opposition.
He's not great at tracking back & defending but he is great going forward & he is very creative.
We do need a bit more muscle in midfield in this league.
We could really do with an Oriol Romeu, we miss him badly.

Agreed
How we miss Oriol! I would also say we miss JWP too
We Need a work horse in there Smallbone isn’t it Charles still doesn’t look enough
Brooks on 14:42 - Feb 14 with 663 viewsTimSaint

I think you must have read my post from about 10am this morning on the Rothwell and Brooks thread !!

I said that with Brooks and Edozie, we had 2 x lightweight / luxury players on the wings last night, when what really need was steel.

I also think they are the sort of players who usually perform better at home, when they are in their own little comfort zones.

Fraser (left), Adams (central) and A Armstrong (right) on Friday then ?

TimSaint

Brooks on 15:51 - Feb 14 with 621 viewssledger

up front and midfield we were so physically weak last night and to be honest this result has been coming for some time,teams realising that we arnt that scary and get stuck in to us.Manning also now reverting to his early season form.
Brooks on 20:27 - Feb 15 with 412 viewsBerber

Apart from the first few months after his initial breakthrough, he has been lightweight full stop.
Brooks on 21:17 - Feb 15 with 380 viewsgrumpy

Wheres Jimmy Case and Ricky Lambert when we need them?
Brooks on 22:19 - Feb 15 with 343 viewssaint22

Brooks on 15:51 - Feb 14 by sledger

up front and midfield we were so physically weak last night and to be honest this result has been coming for some time,teams realising that we arnt that scary and get stuck in to us.Manning also now reverting to his early season form.

you need to be able to mix it up in this league and do the dirty work, we lack that without Romeu JWP etc, we need a solid midfielder, we have the flair just lack a work horse, Downes does it but we need another
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024