Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team Tonight 19:03 - Feb 20 with 3159 viewsTimSaint

31Bazunu
2Walker-Peters
21Harwood-Bellis
35Bednarek
3Manning
19Rothwell
16Smallbone
17S Armstrong
18Mara
9A Armstrong
23Edozie
Substitutes
5Stephens
7Aribo
10Adams
13Lumley
20Sulemana
24Charles
26Fraser
33Dibling
36Brooks

TimSaint

Team Tonight on 21:15 - Feb 21 with 238 viewsgrumpy

Team Tonight on 21:00 - Feb 21 by hedgeend61

Called up to the Argentina squad, never got near their bench, so not an international.

Had a few minutes for Juventus, they've got 1 point from 3 games since he's been there.

Anyone who's seen him play live this season would know he's weak, can't tackle, can't take a free kick, can't pass, missed with a poncey penalty, and think he was aiming at me away at Watford in Cup when his shot was about 10 yards wide of the post.

Anyone who expects Juve to pay the £40m buyout clause is cuckoo, decimal point's in wrong place obviously.

As for our players out on loan, we wouldn't want any of them back, not good enough for even the Championship, no PL club would want them, be lucky to give them away.
Mara and Sulemana nowhere near good enough either.
How to waste £100m, by SFC

To be considered good enough to even be called up by Argentina must show he has some skill.
Juventus have only played him twice,once at 90 min.so why you're going on about 1 point from 3 games since he's been there i have no idea.
That's a awful view of a player but that's your view and that doesn't surprise me.
There is no way Juventus will pay 40 million but that doesn't make him a poor player.
As for loan players, well I rate Brooks and Taylor Harwood-Bellis.
Team Tonight on 22:07 - Feb 21 with 197 viewshedgeend61

Team Tonight on 21:15 - Feb 21 by grumpy

To be considered good enough to even be called up by Argentina must show he has some skill.
Juventus have only played him twice,once at 90 min.so why you're going on about 1 point from 3 games since he's been there i have no idea.
That's a awful view of a player but that's your view and that doesn't surprise me.
There is no way Juventus will pay 40 million but that doesn't make him a poor player.
As for loan players, well I rate Brooks and Taylor Harwood-Bellis.

Apology accepted, not an Argentinian international, doubt he ever will. What must Messi think when someone not good enough for a Championship side rolls up to the WC winners squad?

Juve were neck and neck with Inter 4 games ago, now 9points behind, and he's played 25 min in 2 games, so they've been garbage and he still cant get in the team.

Brooks and THB are decent, I was talking about the dross we have out on loan like TP, Ketchup Lycano etc, as we wouldn't want any of them time wasters back
Team Tonight on 22:24 - Feb 21 with 178 viewsgrumpy

Team Tonight on 22:07 - Feb 21 by hedgeend61

Apology accepted, not an Argentinian international, doubt he ever will. What must Messi think when someone not good enough for a Championship side rolls up to the WC winners squad?

Juve were neck and neck with Inter 4 games ago, now 9points behind, and he's played 25 min in 2 games, so they've been garbage and he still cant get in the team.

Brooks and THB are decent, I was talking about the dross we have out on loan like TP, Ketchup Lycano etc, as we wouldn't want any of them time wasters back

Who cares what Messi thinks, completely irreverent.
If Juve were so garbage perhaps he should have played.
Strange how you consider those 3 internationals so dross they shouldn't even play in the Championship.Should have kept Perraud or is he dross as well?
[Post edited 21 Feb 22:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024