Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA 23:19 - Feb 23 with 4370 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Discuss the following:

Click this link

https://order-order.com/2024/02/23/liz-truss-interview-with-steve-bannon/

And also

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 17:31 - Feb 28 with 465 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:38 - Feb 28 by DorsetIan

I don't disagree with any of that. I wasn't trying to suggest that capitalism is working efficiently and, yes, I agree that something has gone wrong in terms of the concentration of capital in too few hands while others are barely getting by on the income they earn.

My only point was that, while people might make money selling arms and other supplies to warring parties, trading and peace are far more profitable.

So the idea that 'bankers' are behind every war is just nonsense. I suspect this idea is very tightly tied to ant-semitic tropes about the same.

You know I love you Ian, but your naivety always astounds me and your anti-semitic slurs always baffle me. The only human beings I have any problem with are those who seek to use their power to subjugate and immiserate the rest of us.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:37 - Feb 29 with 362 viewsDorsetIan

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 17:31 - Feb 28 by Jellybaby

You know I love you Ian, but your naivety always astounds me and your anti-semitic slurs always baffle me. The only human beings I have any problem with are those who seek to use their power to subjugate and immiserate the rest of us.

The feeling’s mutual Jelly, but I’ll take lessons in naivety from you when you’ve emerged from your rabbit hole.

There was no anti-semitic slur, and I’m not accusing you of anti-semitism. However, your ignorance of the history of anti-sensitise means you’re not alive to the way in which comments about evil ‘bankers’ or other financiers have so often been used as veiled hatred of jews. It’s a clear anti-semitic trope which you’d do well to recognise.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 19:45 - Feb 29 with 292 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:37 - Feb 29 by DorsetIan

The feeling’s mutual Jelly, but I’ll take lessons in naivety from you when you’ve emerged from your rabbit hole.

There was no anti-semitic slur, and I’m not accusing you of anti-semitism. However, your ignorance of the history of anti-sensitise means you’re not alive to the way in which comments about evil ‘bankers’ or other financiers have so often been used as veiled hatred of jews. It’s a clear anti-semitic trope which you’d do well to recognise.

Thanks for the history lesson Ian, but I am fully aware of the JQ debate and I even did "Merchant of Venice" at school!

Are you saying we can't criticise the "evil bankers" to use your phrase in case some of them are Jewish and we might offend them? Do you think the "evil bankers" have carte blanche to treat the populace as they wish because they are untouchable, as some of them have Jewish ancestry?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024