Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA 23:19 - Feb 23 with 4360 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Discuss the following:

Click this link

https://order-order.com/2024/02/23/liz-truss-interview-with-steve-bannon/

And also

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 13:34 - Feb 26 with 989 viewsDorsetIan

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 12:46 - Feb 26 by Jellybaby

No, definitely not a tory boy and the only reason Truss hasn't got blood on her hands was that she was too incompetent to survive and the money men took her down like we were some Banana Republic .

The present political system is a corrupt circle and I won't be voting for any part of it. Good luck to any of you putting your trust in any part of it.

Good luck too with the things you put your trust in, Jelly !

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 15:51 - Feb 26 with 933 viewskentsouthampton

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 13:34 - Feb 26 by DorsetIan

Good luck too with the things you put your trust in, Jelly !

My money is on space lasers and Q anon.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:33 - Feb 26 with 905 viewsmushinexile

Because Winston Churchill gave the Israelis somebody else's land.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 18:52 - Feb 26 with 851 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 15:51 - Feb 26 by kentsouthampton

My money is on space lasers and Q anon.

Oh bless you Kent, dipping your toe in the complicated world of conspiracy.

Good try, but I think Space Lasers is a video game.

You’ve done better with Q anon though, that’s the American thing isn’t it, so what do you reckon - Michelle Obama is really a man - surely with those shoulders?? And Trump is the saviour of all mankind, but maybe he’s the antichrist? What do you reckon, let me know, can’t wait to hear what you got to say.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 08:33 - Feb 27 with 760 viewskentsouthampton

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 18:52 - Feb 26 by Jellybaby

Oh bless you Kent, dipping your toe in the complicated world of conspiracy.

Good try, but I think Space Lasers is a video game.

You’ve done better with Q anon though, that’s the American thing isn’t it, so what do you reckon - Michelle Obama is really a man - surely with those shoulders?? And Trump is the saviour of all mankind, but maybe he’s the antichrist? What do you reckon, let me know, can’t wait to hear what you got to say.

You tell me, you're the swivel defending the Tories.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 08:39 - Feb 27 with 757 viewskentsouthampton

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 10:49 - Feb 24 by Jellybaby

"Racism has damaged our nation"

Really? I don't know if you have noticed but this nation has non-whites as prime minister, mayor of London and First Minister in Scotland. Doesn't look like racism to me.

You do know that the Tory membership demographic is majority over 55 angry old racist white men?
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:35 - Feb 27 with 719 viewsmushinexile

Trump is the best thing to happen to the world at the moment.
Mad Vlad knows that the stupid cvnt is crazy enough to push the button.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:53 - Feb 27 with 712 viewsarfurdent

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 08:39 - Feb 27 by kentsouthampton

You do know that the Tory membership demographic is majority over 55 angry old racist white men?

Haemorrhoids do that to you
[Post edited 27 Feb 11:56]

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Login to get fewer ads

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 14:31 - Feb 27 with 674 viewsDorsetIan

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:35 - Feb 27 by mushinexile

Trump is the best thing to happen to the world at the moment.
Mad Vlad knows that the stupid cvnt is crazy enough to push the button.

Only if Mad Vlad tells him to.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 15:35 - Feb 27 with 665 viewsBerber

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 12:46 - Feb 26 by Jellybaby

No, definitely not a tory boy and the only reason Truss hasn't got blood on her hands was that she was too incompetent to survive and the money men took her down like we were some Banana Republic .

The present political system is a corrupt circle and I won't be voting for any part of it. Good luck to any of you putting your trust in any part of it.

For better or worse, the money men know a lemon when they see one. A clown with backing is one thing, but a lunatic with backing is something else entirely. Truss should be trussed, false tits, house dobby curtsies and all. That is not mysoginistic. Theresa May ( bless her cotton socks as she runs through the fields of corn) is a far better politician than any of her successors. But that is not saying much.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 15:56 - Feb 27 with 659 viewssaint901

Truss, like many of right wing friends, is a rampant narcissist with an ego the size of a planet but unfortunately an intellect an inverse square to both.

The Tory party she represents is racist, misogynistic and intolerant. My hope is that before the next election Truss and her fellow deluded idiots form their own party which would see them wiped out politically and the main tory party with them.

Unfortunately they won't because the mainstream tories will move heaven and earth to keep them in the fold and that is why we see her and her bonkers friends laying down markers now for their negotiating position.

I do not see the tories in control here after the GE.. The prospect of Starmer struggling to control his party for 5 years is not very appealing either to be honest but I think many of his people are too stupid to stay hidden in their little plots and cabals for long and will expose themselves.

Sadly I do see Trump being elected because his brand of racist, conspiracy driven, anti everything rhetoric appeals to the intellectually challenged mid American who is more likely to believe that the earth is flat than to actually look at a graph showing unemployment falling and the economy booming (comparatively).

At the end of the day it's all irrelevant anyway according to some. The mysterious and ever unidentified "elite" will continue to control everything, everywhere, all at once, for their own benefit and nobody else's and if they want Labour Here and Trump There, it is already written.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:20 - Feb 27 with 653 views1885_SFC

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 15:56 - Feb 27 by saint901

Truss, like many of right wing friends, is a rampant narcissist with an ego the size of a planet but unfortunately an intellect an inverse square to both.

The Tory party she represents is racist, misogynistic and intolerant. My hope is that before the next election Truss and her fellow deluded idiots form their own party which would see them wiped out politically and the main tory party with them.

Unfortunately they won't because the mainstream tories will move heaven and earth to keep them in the fold and that is why we see her and her bonkers friends laying down markers now for their negotiating position.

I do not see the tories in control here after the GE.. The prospect of Starmer struggling to control his party for 5 years is not very appealing either to be honest but I think many of his people are too stupid to stay hidden in their little plots and cabals for long and will expose themselves.

Sadly I do see Trump being elected because his brand of racist, conspiracy driven, anti everything rhetoric appeals to the intellectually challenged mid American who is more likely to believe that the earth is flat than to actually look at a graph showing unemployment falling and the economy booming (comparatively).

At the end of the day it's all irrelevant anyway according to some. The mysterious and ever unidentified "elite" will continue to control everything, everywhere, all at once, for their own benefit and nobody else's and if they want Labour Here and Trump There, it is already written.

If Trump gets elected again - the world will become a much more dangerous place - especially for all of us living in Europe.

Macron, in the hastily arranged meeting of 20 European leaders going on in Paris right now, has rightfully stated that it is up to us Europeans to stand together and face Putin head on.

Trump has said, on more than one occasion, that if he is re-elected as President, he will withdraw the US from NATO membership. He also has some powerful people behind him that support this decision. That would leave the likes of Eastern European EU member countries, mainly the ones bordering Russia, in a very precarious position. I wouldn't put anything past the evil little bastid Putin - especially if/when the US is no longer a NATO member.

Macron can see the future - hence the concern. It's time for Europe to stand up to Putin on our own. It is also time for those European countries that do not pay their fair share of a defence budget (* points finger at Germany, France, Netherlands etc) to do so. No it won't be a nuclear war of course, it'll be conventional, but Putin doesn't care how many Russian troops he sends to the meat grinder to die in order to expand his glorious Soviet Motherland expansion dreams!

Old School is Cool

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:41 - Feb 27 with 647 viewsmushinexile

I do not think that America would let Russia take Europe over. Too much of our industry is owned by them. China's investment in Europe would also be threatened which would limit Russia's access to quite a lot of their current support. Finally, we are just people and therefore expendable parasites living off the dominant life form. Money will decide when the fighting will stop.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 19:33 - Feb 27 with 617 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:20 - Feb 27 by 1885_SFC

If Trump gets elected again - the world will become a much more dangerous place - especially for all of us living in Europe.

Macron, in the hastily arranged meeting of 20 European leaders going on in Paris right now, has rightfully stated that it is up to us Europeans to stand together and face Putin head on.

Trump has said, on more than one occasion, that if he is re-elected as President, he will withdraw the US from NATO membership. He also has some powerful people behind him that support this decision. That would leave the likes of Eastern European EU member countries, mainly the ones bordering Russia, in a very precarious position. I wouldn't put anything past the evil little bastid Putin - especially if/when the US is no longer a NATO member.

Macron can see the future - hence the concern. It's time for Europe to stand up to Putin on our own. It is also time for those European countries that do not pay their fair share of a defence budget (* points finger at Germany, France, Netherlands etc) to do so. No it won't be a nuclear war of course, it'll be conventional, but Putin doesn't care how many Russian troops he sends to the meat grinder to die in order to expand his glorious Soviet Motherland expansion dreams!

But Trump didn't go to war, so I don't understand your rationale. Some believe the election was stolen from Trump and given to a senile old man for that very reason - that he would not fund the war machine.

Trump is clearly a megalomaniac and makes no attempt to hide it, unlike the others in the democrat party who are warmongering and cosy up to Epstein and yet get a free ride from the intelligentsia because they come across better or control the media or both.

Nato is an anti Russian organisation. Putin said where his red lines were, the bear was poked and so we have a war.

You say Putin doesn,t care how many Russian troops he sends to the meat grinder and that may well be true, but it will be true of both sides, as these wars are always bankers wars. Best case scenario these wars are disaster capitalism - witness Black Rock getting the contract to re-build Ukraine, worse case scenario - some sick Elitist depopulation blood sacrifice of our children (not theirs).

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 20:33 - Feb 27 with 573 viewskentsouthampton

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 20:51 - Feb 27 with 564 viewsDorsetIan

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 19:33 - Feb 27 by Jellybaby

But Trump didn't go to war, so I don't understand your rationale. Some believe the election was stolen from Trump and given to a senile old man for that very reason - that he would not fund the war machine.

Trump is clearly a megalomaniac and makes no attempt to hide it, unlike the others in the democrat party who are warmongering and cosy up to Epstein and yet get a free ride from the intelligentsia because they come across better or control the media or both.

Nato is an anti Russian organisation. Putin said where his red lines were, the bear was poked and so we have a war.

You say Putin doesn,t care how many Russian troops he sends to the meat grinder and that may well be true, but it will be true of both sides, as these wars are always bankers wars. Best case scenario these wars are disaster capitalism - witness Black Rock getting the contract to re-build Ukraine, worse case scenario - some sick Elitist depopulation blood sacrifice of our children (not theirs).

It's quite difficult for you to understand Jelly because you don't see any moral distinction between 'the West' and autocracies like Russia.

How is the West's involvement in Ukraine a banker's war? Putin invaded with the objective of trying to obliterate the country, get control of the grain and the Black Sea. The Ukrainians fought back against his naked aggression and Western democracies are helping them do so. Or are you saying that were it not for the damn bankers, the Ukrainians would have sensibly let the tanks roll in?

And do Sweden and Finland want to join NATO so they can attack Russia?

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 23:07 - Feb 27 with 533 views1885_SFC

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 20:51 - Feb 27 by DorsetIan

It's quite difficult for you to understand Jelly because you don't see any moral distinction between 'the West' and autocracies like Russia.

How is the West's involvement in Ukraine a banker's war? Putin invaded with the objective of trying to obliterate the country, get control of the grain and the Black Sea. The Ukrainians fought back against his naked aggression and Western democracies are helping them do so. Or are you saying that were it not for the damn bankers, the Ukrainians would have sensibly let the tanks roll in?

And do Sweden and Finland want to join NATO so they can attack Russia?

Indeed. What does that tell us if Sweden, of all countries Sweden, wants to join NATO?

It's got feck all to do with bankers and everything to do with security from the mad Moscow midget.

Old School is Cool

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 07:16 - Feb 28 with 489 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 23:07 - Feb 27 by 1885_SFC

Indeed. What does that tell us if Sweden, of all countries Sweden, wants to join NATO?

It's got feck all to do with bankers and everything to do with security from the mad Moscow midget.

War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

Quote from Smedley D. Butler, a retired United States Marine Corps Major General and two-time Medal of Honour recipient in 1935.

The war machine also relies on propaganda to stir up the people and the vilification of the enemy, "Moscow mad midget" would fit into that category.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 09:56 - Feb 28 with 457 viewsDorsetIan

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 07:16 - Feb 28 by Jellybaby

War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

Quote from Smedley D. Butler, a retired United States Marine Corps Major General and two-time Medal of Honour recipient in 1935.

The war machine also relies on propaganda to stir up the people and the vilification of the enemy, "Moscow mad midget" would fit into that category.

Of course people profit from war. War needs a lot of stuff and people need to make and sell it.

But Western capitalism relies on functioning markets so people can trade and consume and that, more obviously, requires peace.

Your 'theories' are not thought through.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:35 - Feb 28 with 428 views1885_SFC

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 07:16 - Feb 28 by Jellybaby

I prefer a quote from George McGovern, an American historian and Senator/politician, who was a USAAF B24 Liberator bomber pilot during WW2 and flew 35 missions over German-occupied Europe:

“I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in.”

Old School is Cool

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 13:22 - Feb 28 with 397 viewssaintmark1976

DorsetIan you say “ Western Capitalism relies on functioning markets” and you are of course correct.

Unfortunately, since the relatively recent Great Financial Crash which started in America and spread quickly around the world the markets are not functioning as they previously did. That’s why after adjusting for inflation workers are no better off now than they were prior to the crash.

For capitalism to function markets need to be properly regulated and recently they haven’t been thus allowing vast sums of money to be transferred to already enormously rich individuals. Such money is then hoarded and consequently does not find its way back into the capitalist system.

Take the example of Thames Water. A public company £ 14 Billion in debt, now asking that their previous penalty fines be reduced and to be allowed to charge the public more for water. It’s strongly suggested that due to poor regulation the majority of their debt problem is caused by dividends being paid to shareholders rather than being used for investment.

In broad brush terms capitalism only works when “ Joe Soap “ has spare money to purchase items and services. Since the crash and with the subsequent ineffective regulation, regrettably Joe no longer has the money to keep the system working.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 13:31 - Feb 28 with 389 viewsmushinexile

Money siphoned out of our economy and sitting doing nothing but earning its "owners" interest from your mortgage. Not greasing the wheels of the economy which is why the middle class has disappeared. In Britain 2024 you are either obscenely rich or very poor. It took a while but the return to Victorian values is alive and well.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:38 - Feb 28 with 355 viewsDorsetIan

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 13:22 - Feb 28 by saintmark1976

DorsetIan you say “ Western Capitalism relies on functioning markets” and you are of course correct.

Unfortunately, since the relatively recent Great Financial Crash which started in America and spread quickly around the world the markets are not functioning as they previously did. That’s why after adjusting for inflation workers are no better off now than they were prior to the crash.

For capitalism to function markets need to be properly regulated and recently they haven’t been thus allowing vast sums of money to be transferred to already enormously rich individuals. Such money is then hoarded and consequently does not find its way back into the capitalist system.

Take the example of Thames Water. A public company £ 14 Billion in debt, now asking that their previous penalty fines be reduced and to be allowed to charge the public more for water. It’s strongly suggested that due to poor regulation the majority of their debt problem is caused by dividends being paid to shareholders rather than being used for investment.

In broad brush terms capitalism only works when “ Joe Soap “ has spare money to purchase items and services. Since the crash and with the subsequent ineffective regulation, regrettably Joe no longer has the money to keep the system working.

I don't disagree with any of that. I wasn't trying to suggest that capitalism is working efficiently and, yes, I agree that something has gone wrong in terms of the concentration of capital in too few hands while others are barely getting by on the income they earn.

My only point was that, while people might make money selling arms and other supplies to warring parties, trading and peace are far more profitable.

So the idea that 'bankers' are behind every war is just nonsense. I suspect this idea is very tightly tied to ant-semitic tropes about the same.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 17:24 - Feb 28 with 338 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:35 - Feb 28 by 1885_SFC

I prefer a quote from George McGovern, an American historian and Senator/politician, who was a USAAF B24 Liberator bomber pilot during WW2 and flew 35 missions over German-occupied Europe:

“I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in.”

I don't disagree with this quote, but it's a bit general, it's not my old Dad and probably not yours, it's the "old men" from the ruling classes that want to use the children of everyone else as cannon fodder, so they can buy their beachfront condo in Monaco. IMO wars are mostly contrived and the rest of us must stop playing their games.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 17:30 - Feb 28 with 333 viewsfranniesTache

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 17:24 - Feb 28 by Jellybaby

I don't disagree with this quote, but it's a bit general, it's not my old Dad and probably not yours, it's the "old men" from the ruling classes that want to use the children of everyone else as cannon fodder, so they can buy their beachfront condo in Monaco. IMO wars are mostly contrived and the rest of us must stop playing their games.

Not often I agree with you but you’re spot on here. With very few exceptions wars are the power play of a handful of people when most don’t want them. It’s why I’m broadly pacifist in nature. We should simply refuse to fight their wars.

Like crass said, fight war not wars.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024