Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall match day thread 15:08 - Feb 24 with 4023 viewsButty101

Nice one Gav gift them the lead

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Millwall match day thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 1530 viewsCity_boy

2-1 down chasing the game and Manning is coming on !

Should help increase our possession stat from 82%, with a few more negative passes.
[Post edited 24 Feb 16:36]
Millwall match day thread on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1513 viewsBerber

So, in the first half, Milwall had the ball for about 9 minutes, and scored twice. I rest my case regarding recent comments about our abject defense.
Millwall match day thread on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 1491 viewssaint22

Millwall match day thread on 16:36 - Feb 24 by Berber

So, in the first half, Milwall had the ball for about 9 minutes, and scored twice. I rest my case regarding recent comments about our abject defense.

But look at our possession stats
Millwall match day thread on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 1502 viewsgrumpy

Another corner comes to nothing.
Millwall match day thread on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 1485 viewsRon11

Millwall match day thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 by City_boy

Should help increase our possession stat from 82%, with a few more negative passes.

He's just too stubborn/arrogant to change it when it's obviously not working.
it'll be his downfall with the players.
Millwall match day thread on 16:42 - Feb 24 with 1480 viewsSFC_Referee

Millwall match day thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 by City_boy

Well tbh he’ll contribute more up front than anyone else for how we’ve been for the last 40 minutes!
As again we’ve just had no decent performers today whatsoever, as at least against the likes of Hull you had Brooks and Aribo playing well, whilst both have been practically invisible today

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Millwall match day thread on 16:45 - Feb 24 with 1462 viewsUlsterBaz

Ipswich go 2-1 up.
Millwall match day thread on 16:47 - Feb 24 with 1421 viewssaint22

Millwall match day thread on 16:45 - Feb 24 by UlsterBaz

Ipswich go 2-1 up.

Quite frankly now I would rather skip the playoffs
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall match day thread on 16:50 - Feb 24 with 1406 viewsUlsterBaz

Great save ffs.
Millwall match day thread on 16:54 - Feb 24 with 1355 viewsSFC_Referee

Sorry but even as someone who defends the officials non stop on get, HTF is there only 5 minutes for this game and all the time wasting they’ve done!? As I was genuinely expecting double that!
Still the one positive is that it’ll make no difference as we just won’t be scoring again today

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Millwall match day thread on 16:56 - Feb 24 with 1324 viewsButty101

Millwall match day thread on 16:54 - Feb 24 by SFC_Referee

Sorry but even as someone who defends the officials non stop on get, HTF is there only 5 minutes for this game and all the time wasting they’ve done!? As I was genuinely expecting double that!
Still the one positive is that it’ll make no difference as we just won’t be scoring again today

Thanks and goodbye Rusty

Millwall match day thread on 17:00 - Feb 24 with 1278 viewsgrumpy

80% of the game and lose.
Martin is beginning to look clueless.
Millwall match day thread on 17:05 - Feb 24 with 1241 viewsGRIM

If that is the best we can do against a bottom team then that tells us where we are, we are just not good enough.
With the squad we have we should be doing much, much better so I'm sorry I've never been convinced by RM but now I am convinced he aint the man to get us promoted this season or any season.
Millwall match day thread on 17:05 - Feb 24 with 1241 viewsCity_boy

Millwall match day thread on 17:00 - Feb 24 by grumpy

80% of the game and lose.
Martin is beginning to look clueless.

Teams have just worked us out now. They realise we don't carry much threat going forward, happy to just sit back and hit us on break or wait for an opportune set piece.

So predictable.
Millwall match day thread on 17:08 - Feb 24 with 1210 viewsdirk_doone

I'm feeling quite positive about next season now as I'd rather we went up as Champions next year than limp up this season via the play-offs to be a Premier League basket case like Derby in 2007. We'll be rid of Leeds and Leicester with only Luton, Burnley & Sheffield United coming back down.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Millwall match day thread on 17:08 - Feb 24 with 1200 viewssaint22

Millwall match day thread on 17:05 - Feb 24 by City_boy

Teams have just worked us out now. They realise we don't carry much threat going forward, happy to just sit back and hit us on break or wait for an opportune set piece.

So predictable.

If only we had a striker
And a solid midfielder
And a decent LB

Oh hold on……. We do injured and on loan

Yet again a clueless selection from Martin and profligacy and lack of a cutting edge
Millwall match day thread on 17:10 - Feb 24 with 1195 viewsUlsterBaz

They’re all culpable today, manager and players. It was dreadful. If Downes isn’t available then Charles has to play as the 6. Smallbone is not the answer.
Millwall match day thread on 17:28 - Feb 24 with 1115 viewsButty101

Millwall match day thread on 17:08 - Feb 24 by dirk_doone

I'm feeling quite positive about next season now as I'd rather we went up as Champions next year than limp up this season via the play-offs to be a Premier League basket case like Derby in 2007. We'll be rid of Leeds and Leicester with only Luton, Burnley & Sheffield United coming back down.

You need to lay off the crack

Millwall match day thread on 17:43 - Feb 24 with 1055 viewsRon11

Millwall match day thread on 17:05 - Feb 24 by GRIM

If that is the best we can do against a bottom team then that tells us where we are, we are just not good enough.
With the squad we have we should be doing much, much better so I'm sorry I've never been convinced by RM but now I am convinced he aint the man to get us promoted this season or any season.

Yes, he's a one trick pony who will never change.
If they don't go up through the play offs, most of the best players will be gone and it'll be a long run in the Championship as also rans.
Millwall match day thread on 17:47 - Feb 24 with 1046 viewsUlsterBaz

I’m not so confident. I remember what happened in the years following the penalty shoot out loss to Derby!
Millwall match day thread on 18:15 - Feb 24 with 981 viewskernow

Poor performance all round, not good enough.
The one player with any goal threat was kicked off the park, dirty Millwall cheats.
Millwall match day thread on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 828 viewsBridders2

Yes that sounds appealing, but Everton might come down.
Millwall match day thread on 21:34 - Feb 24 with 783 viewsBLEEDRED

80% possession yes, but only 10% of that was in the final third
Millwall match day thread on 21:47 - Feb 24 with 756 viewsBridders2

We tried down the left, then we went round the back, then we tried down the right, then we went round the back again....repeat about a hundred times. We never tried to go through the middle, no guile no ingenuity, nobody being brave, no gambling, we just look so predictable. We desperately miss someone up front who can head the ball properly cos when our crosses did come in Milwall cleared them easily.
What really pisses me off is that a few weeks ago we were putting in penetrating balls and scoring easily, which all points to no having Downes in the team.
Very depressing.
Millwall match day thread on 18:49 - Feb 25 with 417 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Wonder where the match verdict is. Wakey wakey, admin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024