Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First look at today's 4-3 win 18:01 - Mar 2 with 1065 viewsLondonSaint76

On a strange and somewhat encouraging afternoon of Championship results here is a first look at the goals - RM almost always says he's proud of the players, I'd venture to suggest that today he's every right to be for never giving up.

Click the link and scroll down

https://www.skysports.com/football/birmingham-city-vs-southampton/485110
[Post edited 2 Mar 18:01]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

First look at today's 4-3 win on 11:25 - Mar 3 with 609 viewskingslandstand1

Wasn't that great to watch without the commentary, just the crowd!
First look at today's 4-3 win on 14:52 - Mar 3 with 469 viewsInTimeAddedOn

First look at today's 4-3 win on 11:25 - Mar 3 by kingslandstand1

Wasn't that great to watch without the commentary, just the crowd!

Absolutely spot on - like quite a few fellow posters on here said at time, my favourite MOTD was the week they suspended Gary Lineker and as a result all the commentators went on strike as they are all freelance and not BBC contracted employees.
Sky put all the Championship games up online commentary free every weekend / midweek evening about 30 / 45 mins after the FT whistle. Google ‘Sky Sports Championship results’ and then just click on a result and scroll down to the footage. Not impressed with ITV’s highlights format so I tend to watch all the highlights without commentary and love it.
The BBC have the technology to offer a commentary free stream for all games either live or highlights through the red / blue buttons but they won’t. Think back to lockdown when games were played behind closed doors, you had the option through the buttons to enable or disable the synthetic crowd noise. By the same token they could offer all games with the facility to enable or disable the match commentary. Perhaps Nick could start a campaign and lobby the Beeb 😀⚽️😀
[Post edited 3 Mar 15:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024