Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thinking of opening a. Turkish barbers in town 14:15 - Mar 22 with 1163 viewsUTS1885

Do you think I will have much competition 😁🤪

Something dodgy going on here esp in Shirley
Thinking of opening a. Turkish barbers in town on 14:27 - Mar 22 with 1140 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Have you thought of a name for it? What about St George's Purple Barber's Pole?
Thinking of opening a. Turkish barbers in town on 14:53 - Mar 22 with 1104 viewssaints__fan__73

This is more like the UTS of old! I've missed the reports of homosexual activity you always managed to stumble across while taking your windy walks around town.

Are you still selling Gollywogs on your website or have you give that one best in the current climate?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Thinking of opening a. Turkish barbers in town on 10:44 - Mar 23 with 784 viewsJellybaby

Is this you offering money laundering services Poroit?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Thinking of opening a. Turkish barbers in town on 12:59 - Mar 23 with 724 viewsBerber

My son used to work in a Planning Dept in Berkshire. They routinely got people ringing in with complaints about “odd” behaviour. He was contemplating setting up a FB page, Glory Holes in Berkshire, for a laugh, but decided he didn’t want to be adjudged as complicit.
Thinking of opening a. Turkish barbers in town on 14:55 - Mar 23 with 677 viewsInTimeAddedOn

In general it tends to be the rebel sons within the Turkish families living in the UK that want to open a barbers shop against the wishes of the rest of the family. In lot of instances they label the barber as the black sheep of the family 😀
Thinking of opening a. Turkish barbers in town on 09:05 - Mar 25 with 365 viewsNumber_58

My grandad had a very close shave with the Turks in Mesopotamia in 1916.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024