Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must Win Monday 22:07 - Mar 29 with 1126 viewssaintwizzler

Shit or bust at Ipswich on Monday.
Win only.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Must Win Monday on 22:13 - Mar 29 with 1105 viewssaintwizzler

And Mara’s new hair do looked fantastic.

Well done all that applauded on 77 mins
Shame on Southampton Football Club for ignoring an ex player and manager’s death.
Sums up the state of the club at present.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Must Win Monday on 22:17 - Mar 29 with 1090 viewssaint22

That boat has sailed
We will never make the automatic places Wussell and endless tinkering have seen to that
Must Win Monday on 22:36 - Mar 29 with 1046 views1teeminants

Yep that’s it now I think for automatic promotion , we were very sluggish yesterday, that break has harmed us .
[Post edited 30 Mar 4:57]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Must Win Monday on 22:52 - Mar 29 with 998 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah well after todays results, it’s pretty much been no change positive or negative for automatic promotion, it’s juts now we’ve got 9 games to catch up rather than 10. So as much as it was a kidded opportunity at least it’s not the final nail in the coffin.

But still as you’ve said wizzler, we don’t win on Monday and then yeah that’s the playoffs confirmed

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Must Win Monday on 10:52 - Mar 30 with 762 views1ASIN12

Must Win Monday on 22:52 - Mar 29 by SFC_Referee

Yeah well after todays results, it’s pretty much been no change positive or negative for automatic promotion, it’s juts now we’ve got 9 games to catch up rather than 10. So as much as it was a kidded opportunity at least it’s not the final nail in the coffin.

But still as you’ve said wizzler, we don’t win on Monday and then yeah that’s the playoffs confirmed

A win would be great as they always are . However it won’t make much difference to where we will finish .

We need to make sure we are in top form come the play offs and the sooner we hit top form the better .
Must Win Monday on 19:10 - Mar 30 with 656 viewsSFC_Referee

Must Win Monday on 10:52 - Mar 30 by 1ASIN12

A win would be great as they always are . However it won’t make much difference to where we will finish .

We need to make sure we are in top form come the play offs and the sooner we hit top form the better .

I dunno, as with Leicester’s form, a win against Ipswich and we’d be just 7 behind with 2 games in hand, so I do think a win could play a major part

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Must Win Monday on 19:15 - Mar 30 with 649 viewsButty101

More like muff it up Monday

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Must Win Monday on 19:32 - Mar 30 with 631 viewsSouthamptonfan

It is indeed a must win. Anything other than 3 points, and automatic promotion is over. A win on Monday, and there is a slight chance we can still make it. I don't think we will, but there would be a slight chance. Leicester play Norwich and Leeds have Hull. We would have beaten Ipswich, so depending on other results and wining our games in hand, which again, I'm not sure we will, there is still a realistic but unlikely chance. Leicester with the points deduction hanging over them, might lose a few games, who knows.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Login to get fewer ads

Must Win Monday on 21:00 - Mar 30 with 577 viewssaint22

Must Win Monday on 19:10 - Mar 30 by SFC_Referee

I dunno, as with Leicester’s form, a win against Ipswich and we’d be just 7 behind with 2 games in hand, so I do think a win could play a major part

We won’t win
Must Win Monday on 07:32 - Mar 31 with 403 viewsmushinexile

He is right. I have been seeing this sort of "We need to win tomorrow" post for months and we screw up every time. Don't bother getting the team fit for the playoffs, we are not winning material and despite a long unbeaten run, we have not won games with the margins of other teams around us. We will not make the playoffs. A great pity, but there it is. This great team has been hobbled by a one trick manager who was rumbled three months ago and who has no other ideas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024