Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the players that bothered about promotion? 11:20 - Mar 30 with 905 viewsPatfromPoole

No idea if they have big bonuses for getting promoted.

I do however wonder how bothered the players are about going up.

Compare with Ipswich; hardly any of their players will have played in the Prem before, and they are looking like they want to grasp that chance in the big league.

Whereas most of our lot will have either:-

- played in the Prem quite a lot before
- have played a bit in the Prem, but aren’t good enough for it, and wouldn’t get a look-in next season in the Prem

Yesterday’s performance didn’t show huge desire to my mind.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Are the players that bothered about promotion? on 12:24 - Mar 30 with 815 viewsIfonly

Half of them won't be at the club next year so it probably doesn't matter too much to them. If we go up, the bad half will be let go. If we stay down, the good half will move on.
Are the players that bothered about promotion? on 14:33 - Mar 30 with 730 viewsfelly1

With the chances Che missed you'd half suspect he's put a flutter on us for the Playoffs.
Are the players that bothered about promotion? on 15:05 - Mar 30 with 711 viewsdirk_doone

Next year's Ipswich will, of course, be................

Fresh off the back of their latest League title, they are going to be well up for winning another one.
[Post edited 30 Mar 15:06]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Are the players that bothered about promotion? on 15:34 - Mar 30 with 669 viewskingslandstand1

Are the players that bothered about promotion? on 14:33 - Mar 30 by felly1

With the chances Che missed you'd half suspect he's put a flutter on us for the Playoffs.

But does he not know Wolves are still apparently showing an interest in him?
Are the players that bothered about promotion? on 16:33 - Mar 31 with 424 viewsMrangry25

Are the players that bothered about promotion? on 15:34 - Mar 30 by kingslandstand1

But does he not know Wolves are still apparently showing an interest in him?

Seriously, who is the manager Stevie Wonder, I gave major problem with the merry go round of managers and players, it is beyond me how a manager like Chris Wiilder gets sacked fir being ceap and gets another job almost straight away in the same league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024