Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our manager 14:45 - Mar 30 with 1363 viewssaint22

Well right from the start there doubts if he really had what it takes to become a great manager
He has done well in parts this season but it’s also clear he just is a decent championship manager nothing more
The drastic drop off since the end of our unbeaten run, constant tinkering, the lack of a plan B, poor selection, poor subs, inability to beat poor teams at home, he has basically got us as far as his talent allows
Prepare for more of the same or worse next season
Our manager on 15:29 - Mar 30 with 1282 viewskingslandstand1

I think we can almost certainly say he'll be with us next season based on SR actions to date, but his biggest downfall is the stubborness (if it is that) to stick with the same style of play no matter what, and making substitutions as if the rule book says he must make them no matter how we are playing or getting on ........

Still, we're only the paying customers, and not saying I can do any better than him - he's more qualified and has played at decent level - but ooner or later this negativity will get to the players and he'll have reason to ay he's "angry"!
Our manager on 07:16 - Mar 31 with 1090 viewssledger

he has done what any manager in this league would have done with the players we have,unfortunately for us there are some that would be doing better
Our manager on 12:16 - Mar 31 with 984 viewskingolaf

Someone summed us up rather well. The team is not the sum of its parts. That’s down to the manager.
Our manager on 15:05 - Apr 1 with 768 viewssaint22

Our manager on 12:16 - Mar 31 by kingolaf

Someone summed us up rather well. The team is not the sum of its parts. That’s down to the manager.

What selection errors will tinker man make today?
Our manager on 15:11 - Apr 1 with 761 viewsCity_boy

Our manager on 15:05 - Apr 1 by saint22

What selection errors will tinker man make today?

Bednarek brought back and Jack Stephens for Bree - Nailed on !
[Post edited 1 Apr 15:13]
Our manager on 16:40 - Apr 1 with 690 viewssaint22

Our manager on 15:11 - Apr 1 by City_boy

Bednarek brought back and Jack Stephens for Bree - Nailed on !
[Post edited 1 Apr 15:13]

Oh no even better than that he drops KWP!!! Ffs this is farcical now
Our manager on 16:44 - Apr 1 with 671 viewsCity_boy

Our manager on 16:40 - Apr 1 by saint22

Oh no even better than that he drops KWP!!! Ffs this is farcical now

There must be more to this ? I just don't get it, dropping KWP to accommodate Stephens.

And we still don't play our best CB pair. There is some good news, Smallbone has been dropped.
Our manager on 16:47 - Apr 1 with 646 viewssaint22

Our manager on 16:44 - Apr 1 by City_boy

There must be more to this ? I just don't get it, dropping KWP to accommodate Stephens.

And we still don't play our best CB pair. There is some good news, Smallbone has been dropped.

Wussells ego

It’s mental, drop one of our best players, play our best CB RB and pick adams again who would kiss the ground if he fell over

Idiotic
Login to get fewer ads

Our manager on 19:03 - Apr 1 with 557 viewssaint22

Our manager on 15:29 - Mar 30 by kingslandstand1

I think we can almost certainly say he'll be with us next season based on SR actions to date, but his biggest downfall is the stubborness (if it is that) to stick with the same style of play no matter what, and making substitutions as if the rule book says he must make them no matter how we are playing or getting on ........

Still, we're only the paying customers, and not saying I can do any better than him - he's more qualified and has played at decent level - but ooner or later this negativity will get to the players and he'll have reason to ay he's "angry"!

Time for subs Wussell
Our manager on 19:24 - Apr 1 with 526 viewsMrangry25

Our manager on 19:03 - Apr 1 by saint22

Time for subs Wussell

Yeah but always the wrong ones
Our manager on 19:25 - Apr 1 with 523 viewssaint22

Our manager on 16:44 - Apr 1 by City_boy

Would KWP have got sent off???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024