Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : REACTION 11:09 - Apr 3 with 12334 viewsModeratorC

Not a happy hunting ground, and overall with only one win in seven games against our hosts this is going to be a real challenge, especially if the current attitude continues.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62242/time-for-the-swans

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62250

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62252/ronald-fatigued-af

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62254

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62265

This post has been edited by an administrator
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:18 - Apr 6 with 1533 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:15 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

It’s called faffing around.
Wood still strolling

It’s incredible

It flabbers my gasted, if we could complete we'd have a chance of picking up possession but we can't do we don't.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:19 - Apr 6 with 1509 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:18 - Apr 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

It flabbers my gasted, if we could complete we'd have a chance of picking up possession but we can't do we don't.

Boro look more on the beach than us though we are more on the rocks ,son the edge of the cliff

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:21 - Apr 6 with 1506 viewsjackrmee

Get Walshy on

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:30 - Apr 6 with 1407 viewsFlashberryjack

We must be the most boring team in the championship, and I've already bought my ST, so I'll have to watch this crap all over again next season.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:33 - Apr 6 with 1380 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:30 - Apr 6 by Flashberryjack

We must be the most boring team in the championship, and I've already bought my ST, so I'll have to watch this crap all over again next season.

Indeed.
We are slow in every way
Excruciating

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:34 - Apr 6 with 1388 viewsJohnw102

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:30 - Apr 6 by Flashberryjack

Bought mine as well, there are saner than us locked up. 😁

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:34 - Apr 6 with 1387 viewsjackrmee

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:30 - Apr 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I don’t think much of Yates but I feel in the interest of fairness it has to be pointed out he has been living off absolute scraps all season.

The amount of decent crosses we put in each game is impressive…but alas…

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:38 - Apr 6 with 1365 viewsJohnw102

Another wasted Grimes free kick. 😡

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:38 - Apr 6 with 1364 viewstheloneranger

Where was the yellow card for that pull back on Ronald??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:42 - Apr 6 with 1327 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:03 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Didn’t take any action for the foul on Tymon and according to Liam left five cheap tackles go on Key and Fulton. No she isn’t the problem, but she has previous favouring Boro this season which resulted in an EFL apology.

Wow, I didn’t know that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:43 - Apr 6 with 1294 viewsjackrmee

Terrible defending Darling

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:45 - Apr 6 with 1239 viewsBoundy

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:43 - Apr 6 by jackrmee

Terrible defending Darling

And so the misery continues

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:46 - Apr 6 with 1231 viewsFlashberryjack

Carry on playing like this, and we are going down.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:46 - Apr 6 with 1219 viewsunion_jack

That’s it for me. I’ve switched off and not going to bother for the rest of the season.

Fair play to Boro, they gave us every chance to get a goal but like the gentlemen we are, we declined the offer.

Stoke fighting and getting 2 back.

Birmingham 1-1 at Leicester.

There’s no fight in us and that comes from the top I’m sorry to say.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:46 - Apr 6 with 1220 viewsjackrmee

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:03 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Didn’t take any action for the foul on Tymon and according to Liam left five cheap tackles go on Key and Fulton. No she isn’t the problem, but she has previous favouring Boro this season which resulted in an EFL apology.

EFL apologise for her favouring Boro, then they put her in charge of Boro Swans. Idiots.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:47 - Apr 6 with 1183 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:46 - Apr 6 by jackrmee

EFL apologise for her favouring Boro, then they put her in charge of Boro Swans. Idiots.

It makes you think doesn’t it.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:49 - Apr 6 with 1149 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Good thing everyone is convinced we’re already safe!

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:49 - Apr 6 with 1149 viewsRhonddaSwans

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:46 - Apr 6 by Flashberryjack

Carry on playing like this, and we are going down.

Birmingham losing now.

The Huddersfield game will be a cup final 😲

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:55 - Apr 6 with 1084 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:46 - Apr 6 by jackrmee

Born and grew up about 20 minutes from Middlesbrough.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:56 - Apr 6 with 1059 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:46 - Apr 6 by union_jack

That’s it for me. I’ve switched off and not going to bother for the rest of the season.

Fair play to Boro, they gave us every chance to get a goal but like the gentlemen we are, we declined the offer.

Stoke fighting and getting 2 back.

Birmingham 1-1 at Leicester.

There’s no fight in us and that comes from the top I’m sorry to say.

Yes.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:57 - Apr 6 with 1047 viewsRichardO

Appalling and gutless.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 992 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:57 - Apr 6 by RichardO

Appalling and gutless.

You’re usually much more detailed than that Richard but fair play, that is succinct and to the point😁

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 955 viewsQJumpingJack

The Cardiff win has papered over the cracks.

The players, staff and owners need to have a good hard look at themselves as this is simply not good enough. We are sleepwalking into League 1.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:04 - Apr 6 with 911 viewsbuilthjack

That really is as bad as it gets.
Get them home, put them to bed, and get them on the training ground with Sheehan at 9am tomorrow.
Let Williams have a lie in.
Then before the Stoke game, send some passionate fans into the changing room to show them what it means to wear the badge.
Most of our players are half hearted, can’t be bothered types. The good players are not putting the effort in, and the poor players are just that.
A huge clear out needed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:05 - Apr 6 with 900 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Get the sodding chef back in there if that’s what it takes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024