Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rusty presser 09:03 - Apr 5 with 923 viewsPatfromPoole

Stu Armstrong out with concussion tomorrow.

WTF will we sing now??!!??

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Rusty presser on 09:05 - Apr 5 with 915 viewsdirk_doone

Strong in the arm, soft in the head?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Rusty presser on 10:59 - Apr 5 with 832 views1ASIN12

Since we finally cottononed to the song Celtic sung about him I’m not sure he’s even scored let alone score a belta.
Rusty presser on 11:52 - Apr 5 with 793 viewsPatfromPoole

Rusty presser on 10:59 - Apr 5 by 1ASIN12

Since we finally cottononed to the song Celtic sung about him I’m not sure he’s even scored let alone score a belta.

Scored against Sunderland a few weeks back.

Rusty presser on 11:54 - Apr 5 with 790 viewsPatfromPoole

Rusty presser on 10:59 - Apr 5 by 1ASIN12

And if I may so, an assist on Monday which was almost as magnificent as his hair.

Rusty presser on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 711 viewsfranniesTache

To answer your question Pat i would assume what will be sung will be "is this a library", "football in a library", "your ground's too big for you" and many, many other godawful noddy sh*t sung by gurning gimps from places like basingrad, salisbury, trowbridge and poole.
Rusty presser on 14:13 - Apr 5 with 692 viewsPatfromPoole

Rusty presser on 13:44 - Apr 5 by franniesTache

To answer your question Pat i would assume what will be sung will be "is this a library", "football in a library", "your ground's too big for you" and many, many other godawful noddy sh*t sung by gurning gimps from places like basingrad, salisbury, trowbridge and poole.

A gurning gimp notes that you missed out the following, mush.

“I’ve got a shed……”

“Blackburn’s a shithole, I wanna go home.”

“You’re so northern, you eat off the floor.”

Amongst countless others.

Rusty presser on 14:19 - Apr 5 with 683 viewssledger

our most sung song is about some bod who scores goals for fun,alas he rarely scores,rarely plays all for a reason,hes da da da f+cking useless
Rusty presser on 14:46 - Apr 5 with 665 viewsfranniesTache

Rusty presser on 14:19 - Apr 5 by sledger

our most sung song is about some bod who scores goals for fun,alas he rarely scores,rarely plays all for a reason,hes da da da f+cking useless

our most sung song is about libraries to be honest.

Mind you as bad as the free jazz mongfest that that stu song is it's not even as close to be being as bad as that follow follow shit that they used to sing about livramento
Login to get fewer ads

Rusty presser on 23:45 - Apr 5 with 480 viewscocklebreath

Rusty presser on 13:44 - Apr 5 by franniesTache

I don’t get your anger towards fans from Basingstoke, my grandad was a Saints fan, took me to my first game when I was 8 my dad was a saints fan and I know loads of Basingstoke Saints fans. I’m proud to be a saints fan and love the club and because I love the club I love the city. You come across as a bit of a football snob.
I’ve been to Bucharest and Stockport and everywhere in between following saints.
Stop being a knobhead

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Rusty presser on 10:28 - Apr 6 with 331 viewsfranniesTache

Rusty presser on 23:45 - Apr 5 by cocklebreath

I don’t get your anger towards fans from Basingstoke, my grandad was a Saints fan, took me to my first game when I was 8 my dad was a saints fan and I know loads of Basingstoke Saints fans. I’m proud to be a saints fan and love the club and because I love the club I love the city. You come across as a bit of a football snob.
I’ve been to Bucharest and Stockport and everywhere in between following saints.
Stop being a knobhead

Check out the last town in that list and who I was replying to and you’ll realise it was serious mush
Rusty presser on 14:18 - Apr 6 with 269 viewscocklebreath

Rusty presser on 10:28 - Apr 6 by franniesTache

Check out the last town in that list and who I was replying to and you’ll realise it was serious mush

🙃

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024