Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blown it 16:58 - Apr 6 with 1096 viewssaint22

One shot on target in a game we need to win
Results going our way
We really have imploded
Blown it on 18:36 - Apr 6 with 936 viewsBLEEDRED

What a Bore fest, two shots on goal, must have fell asleep and missed them!
Playing with some of our most attack mined players. - Brooks, Frazer, Rothwell, Aribo. But don't worry, we had 70% possession. So predictable, hoof the ball into a crowded box and hope !!!
Blown it on 19:10 - Apr 6 with 887 viewsBridders2

We spend 70% of the game in our half tapping the ball about so we don't have opportunities to score. If we're not in their half or better still, their box, we won't have chances...it's simple logic.
Blown it on 19:19 - Apr 6 with 846 viewsCenturion

The saying goes that a point away is always worth having.

I am trying to be positive.
Blown it on 20:09 - Apr 6 with 796 viewsCity_boy

Blackburn manager (John Eustace) made this quote after the game, ""It was an excellent, really exciting Championship game"

What a load of Bol***cks these managers come out with.
Blown it on 20:48 - Apr 6 with 715 viewsUlsterBaz

Blown it on 20:09 - Apr 6 by City_boy

Blackburn manager (John Eustace) made this quote after the game, ""It was an excellent, really exciting Championship game"

It was dreadful. I’ve no idea why I kept watching it until the end.
Blown it on 20:52 - Apr 6 with 708 viewsgrumpy

Blown it on 20:48 - Apr 6 by UlsterBaz

It was dreadful. I’ve no idea why I kept watching it until the end.

Saw the second half,thats 49min wasted.
Blown it on 21:01 - Apr 6 with 684 viewsUlsterBaz

We somehow need to sort ourselves out quickly for the play-offs. If we go in with no momentum we’ve no chance.
Blown it on 21:09 - Apr 6 with 660 viewsJellybaby

Blown it on 20:09 - Apr 6 by City_boy

I spoke to a Rovers fan after the game who said the same thing! I can only summise their expectations are way lower than ours.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Login to get fewer ads

Blown it on 23:15 - Apr 6 with 520 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah well looking at the other results you do wonder what a win may of done?…
But still had a few mates that went to the game, but thankfully, for all of what they’ve said as well as how everyone on here’s reacted, I didn’t go so didn’t waste my day!

But like others have said, we really need to get some momentum going now for the playoffs if we’re really to be in with a shout of winning it

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Blown it on 23:22 - Apr 6 with 505 viewssaint22

Blown it on 23:15 - Apr 6 by SFC_Referee

Yeah well looking at the other results you do wonder what a win may of done?…
But still had a few mates that went to the game, but thankfully, for all of what they’ve said as well as how everyone on here’s reacted, I didn’t go so didn’t waste my day!

But like others have said, we really need to get some momentum going now for the playoffs if we’re really to be in with a shout of winning it

you really don't need to wonder what a win would HAVE done, its blindingly obvious
But we failed again
Blown it on 23:26 - Apr 6 with 500 viewsSFC_Referee

Blown it on 23:22 - Apr 6 by saint22

you really don't need to wonder what a win would HAVE done, its blindingly obvious
But we failed again

Well I meant it more on the mentality side of things, as almost all of us had accepted playoffs were certain and we were never making top 2, yet if we had won today I’d be interested to see of if and how it would’ve changed peoples mentality towards it all

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Blown it on 01:21 - Apr 7 with 420 viewssledger

if we had got the 9 points we should have last 3 games we would still be in with a slight chance,but today was dire,better improve for coventry or they will whip us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024