Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Things About Blackburn 10:55 - Apr 8 with 444 viewsSaintNick

1. I don't think I have been able to park so near to a ground on the street and for free since our return to the Premier League, I was back in the car by 5.05 and on the motorway by 5.10.

Back in Southampton by 9.30 even with a 15 minute or so stop

2. There were about a dozen Blackburn "lads" in the stand to our right, why did the police let them walk through our fans after the game, which prompted a scuffle.

3. £4 for a pie in the ground although beer was £5.90, the fanzone was basically a container selling beer and two toilets in

4. Went into a little pub that was still pretty much as it was back in the 1950's, very few of these left in Southampton these days

5. I drove along Alan Shearer Way a road just by the ground

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

5 Things About Blackburn on 11:16 - Apr 8 with 400 viewsPatfromPoole

We were in Poole by 9.30pm on Saturday.

7-hour drive up on the Friday night, mind…..

I dare say Blackburn as a place in 25 years’ time will still be much as it is now.

Stayed in the Fernhurst on the Friday night; decent enough for that purpose, though bar was mentally busy pre-match. Doesn’t help that there are so few other bars near the ground.
[Post edited 8 Apr 11:19]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

5 Things About Blackburn on 11:30 - Apr 8 with 371 viewsSalisburySaint

We had 4 hour drive up to Preston Saturday morning, 4 hours 15 mins back yesterday morning

3 beers in Preston, then cab to Blackburn 3 more beers b4 kick off, walk back into Blackburn, another pint before bus back to Preston for mote beers and something to eat.

Enjoyable time apart from the football 🤪
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024