Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 dropped points ... 21:48 - Apr 10 with 1114 viewsdarthvader

And we actually won and took the 3 points ...is the hope still there ?

keep the faith coyr

Top 3 dropped points ... on 22:14 - Apr 10 with 1044 viewsSouthamptonfan

Win our games in hand and we are 3 points behind Leeds, and 4 points behind Ipswich and Leicester. We obviously have Leeds and Leicester to play as well. We would need to win all our games, whilst 2 out of 3 of the others all drop points again. Gut wrenching that had we held on for a point at Ipswich, they would have two points less and we would have an extra point, even then we would be in with a realistic chance. But it is what it is, it's highly unlikely, but funnier things have happened in football. We do at least have the slimmest of chances. The pressure on those at the top not to slip up, might cause a few strange results. Do I get a Leeds ticket?
[Post edited 10 Apr 22:16]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Top 3 dropped points ... on 22:27 - Apr 10 with 1012 viewsA1079

If only we had won on Saturday against a poor Blackburn or had not conceded late against Middlesbrough at home and those top 3 would be really looking over their shoulders. It is not impossible but I still think it is unlikely but obviously some nerves are setting in at the top. I think we were better last night but we were not convincing. We have Watford and Preston next and neither are going to be easy.
Top 3 dropped points ... on 22:31 - Apr 10 with 1008 viewsdarthvader

Top 3 dropped points ... on 22:14 - Apr 10 by Southamptonfan

Win our games in hand and we are 3 points behind Leeds, and 4 points behind Ipswich and Leicester. We obviously have Leeds and Leicester to play as well. We would need to win all our games, whilst 2 out of 3 of the others all drop points again. Gut wrenching that had we held on for a point at Ipswich, they would have two points less and we would have an extra point, even then we would be in with a realistic chance. But it is what it is, it's highly unlikely, but funnier things have happened in football. We do at least have the slimmest of chances. The pressure on those at the top not to slip up, might cause a few strange results. Do I get a Leeds ticket?
[Post edited 10 Apr 22:16]

47 quid would be worth it esp if we still had a chance .

Leeds are not invincible, Leicester have thrown loads of points and ipswich have got some more tough games to come .

After we lost to Ipswich after being infront.... i conceeded,,,but i think that they (top 3) will lose or drop more points so we can at the very least narrow the gap .

keep the faith coyr

Top 3 dropped points ... on 23:08 - Apr 10 with 908 viewsSFC_Referee

Unfortunately we’ve gotta win basically every last game we’ve got left, and I just can’t see that happening. As maybe we can snatch 3rd place, but I struggle to see us finishing any higher than that now

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Top 3 dropped points ... on 23:22 - Apr 10 with 890 viewsSalisburySaint

Being realistic its one point to secure play off spot. 7 points to guarantee 4th place, but likely to need less than that.
Top 3 dropped points ... on 04:05 - Apr 11 with 800 viewsNYC_Saint

Top 3 dropped points ... on 23:08 - Apr 10 by SFC_Referee

Unfortunately we’ve gotta win basically every last game we’ve got left, and I just can’t see that happening. As maybe we can snatch 3rd place, but I struggle to see us finishing any higher than that now

If we win all our last games we'll go up automatically. Play like we did in the first half and we'll win all 6. If we win the next three though, I think the pressure will be back on when we play Leicester and we don't seem to do well under those conditions. All we can do is hope however...
Top 3 dropped points ... on 07:41 - Apr 11 with 695 viewsJellybaby

Oh no, please don't start with the hopium again!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Top 3 dropped points ... on 09:23 - Apr 11 with 605 viewssaint901

The maths is easy - we could get an automatic place if other mess up.

The realistic facts are that the team above really only need a couple of wins to get us in the playoff places.

If I were manager right now, I'd have people watching the other play off teams and be planning how to play against them. I'd also decide on a first 11 and play them together (barring injuries) over the next 6 games. No more meddling!
Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 dropped points ... on 14:55 - Apr 14 with 319 viewsdarthvader

..bump

keep the faith coyr

Top 3 dropped points ... on 15:12 - Apr 14 with 297 viewsSouthamptonfan

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024