Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awful today 17:33 - Apr 27 with 1512 viewsgrumpy

How Stoke didn't score more is beyond me.
I think Martin has completely lost it,the the players look lost.
You could have drive a bus through the gaps in our defence.
Whats the point of picking a team like that.
Fans have paid a lot of money and given up their time, and they have to put up with that sort of performance.
We need a new manager again.
Awful today on 19:08 - Apr 27 with 1309 viewscocklebreath

I’ve never been to such a soul destroying match, insipid in every way. I can’t see us winning a match in the play offs.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Awful today on 20:40 - Apr 27 with 1100 viewssaint22

When Alex McCarthy saves the day from being even more embarrassing you have a big problem
Awful today on 21:40 - Apr 27 with 973 viewsrobcoe5

What a waste of a afternoon
No fight, slow football, as I have mentioned before we never shoot from distance
Slow getting the ball to the forwards
Time the ball gets up to the forwards they are all marked and the defence have extra players back
Aribo looks good on the ball but produces nothing going forward, he needs to play further forward as a number 10
Awful today on 23:19 - Apr 27 with 826 viewsdarthvader

Awful today on 21:40 - Apr 27 by robcoe5

What a waste of a afternoon
No fight, slow football, as I have mentioned before we never shoot from distance
Slow getting the ball to the forwards
Time the ball gets up to the forwards they are all marked and the defence have extra players back
Aribo looks good on the ball but produces nothing going forward, he needs to play further forward as a number 10

And from the START .

and please for the love of god get Stewart FIT

keep the faith coyr

Awful today on 09:34 - Apr 28 with 573 viewsA1079

A 500 mile round trip to watch that Grumpy. I did not have a good feel about it and so it proved but I did think that being at home, we would not be as inept as we were.

That first half line up was a joke, but if he was hoping that some players on the fringe would show their worth, well he was wrong and the players themselves did themselves no favours. The midfield was appallingly weak - powder puff in offering a defence, ineffective in supporting an attack and I lost count how many times a poor Stoke team managed to cut through it almost at will. Shea Charles and Sekou Mara have been with us long enough now and have had enough chances to show development and improvement and they have shown neither and I can only conclude that they are never to cut it.

David Brooks had a mare in the first half and how he stayed on as long as he did is bewildering.

We actually had a few chances but as always we seem to find it easier to hit anything except the back of the net.

There was some improvement when the subs were made but not that great. The weird thing is that it was a game that had chances for a range of outcomes and we can only be mildly grateful that Stoke's finishing was or is as woeful as ours.

I thought Edozie and KWP worked hard. They did not get it all right but they did seem to try when all around them looked like they could not be ar*ed.

There was good support from fans in numbers but they were let down. Vocal support was not great but the players gave them little to be uplifted about.

Some people said RM was playing out the game to avoid injuries. I am not sure I buy that at all, because the body language and attitude said to me that here is a team now that looks bereft of confidence, ideas and belief and I left the ground wishing that was the last game of the season rather than going into what feels like a pointless playoff scenario.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024