Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tories Section 11:37 - May 1 with 476 viewsYrAlarch

I am venting my spleen.
Tories Section on 11:48 - May 1 with 464 viewsonehunglow

You read.
It’s a much overused phrase I admit but forgive me.
Now,off ya go.
Let’s start off with
Rich
Entitled
Arrogant
Bent
Callous
Incompetent
Posh
Deceitful
Incompetent
Anti worker

Spleen ruptured

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tories Section on 12:20 - May 1 with 444 viewsBoundy

Rich.
Indifferent.
Oblivious
Greedy
Self centred
Conniving
Morale less
Smug
Right of centre

[Post edited 1 May 13:56]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tories Section on 17:38 - May 1 with 370 viewsonehunglow

Tories Section on 12:20 - May 1 by Boundy

Rich.
Indifferent.
Oblivious
Greedy
Self centred
Conniving
Morale less
Smug
Right of centre

[Post edited 1 May 13:56]

And insouciant. They really don’t seem to be bothered …about anything

We face a very uncertain future

Tories Section on 16:12 - May 2 with 299 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Tories, I've actually run out of bad things to say about them. They are so bad they make very bad look good and good look positively angelic.

The only good thing the tories could do is just quit and walk away....and don't come back. But then in my world Labour wouldn't be far behind them and we'd start again, hopefully with good people who really wanted to do good things.
Tories Section on 16:39 - May 2 with 266 viewsunion_jack

Doesn’t matter what side if the line you fall on, it’s better for everybody that there is a change of government as things become dictatorial if they feel safe. We need look no further than Cardiff.

I would ordinarily fall on the right side ofthat line but will be happy to see this current Tory government sacked and Labour in to redress the balance.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tories Section on 17:06 - May 2 with 258 viewsJumpingJackFlash

I’ve voted for most parties at some point. I don’t believe that political parties are like football clubs, you can and should change who you vote for depending on the situation at the time.

I do think that the current government is the worst of my lifetime. We’re used to incompetence but the corruption with this lot is astonishing and they’re so arrogant that they don’t even try to hide it. They were probably all corrupt to some degree but at least they were aware enough to hide it in the past.
Tories Section on 17:13 - May 2 with 253 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Tories Section on 16:39 - May 2 by union_jack

Doesn’t matter what side if the line you fall on, it’s better for everybody that there is a change of government as things become dictatorial if they feel safe. We need look no further than Cardiff.

I would ordinarily fall on the right side ofthat line but will be happy to see this current Tory government sacked and Labour in to redress the balance.

I think the whole country is united in the desire to see this incompetent shower of shite shown the door.

The only issue is that the only alternative is equally terrifying in other ways.

It is not a healthy situation for the country to be in. Labour don’t even have to come up with any policies or have any ideas, they can just waltz in unopposed with a massive majority and do pretty much whatever batshit crazy ideas they come up with for the next ten years.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Tories Section on 17:57 - May 2 with 225 viewsonehunglow

Tories Section on 17:06 - May 2 by JumpingJackFlash

I’ve voted for most parties at some point. I don’t believe that political parties are like football clubs, you can and should change who you vote for depending on the situation at the time.

I do think that the current government is the worst of my lifetime. We’re used to incompetence but the corruption with this lot is astonishing and they’re so arrogant that they don’t even try to hide it. They were probably all corrupt to some degree but at least they were aware enough to hide it in the past.

For me, Wilson,Callaghan ,Heath were worse

Login to get fewer ads

Tories Section on 18:06 - May 2 with 210 viewsYrAlarch

Any Party that elects Liz Truss as it's Leader and by default Prime Minister deserves to implode.
And just to be more balanced than I normally am, the same applies to Welsh Labour and their election of Gething.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024