Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final 23:27 - May 1 with 1859 viewsSaintNick

A pulsating game at the Snows Stadium which saw AFC Totton concede a late equaliser and then win it in the second period of extra time in front of a big crowd.

Now they go again on Monday afternoon at the Snows Stadium where they face Salisbury who beat Gosport 2-1

Hopefully a taster for Saints

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 11:11 - May 2 with 1667 viewsSalisburySaint

Just as good at Salisbury

Gosport took deserved lead after 71 mins, but The Whites stormed back to win with 87th and 91st minute goals, the last a disputed penalty

Crowd at Salisbury 2,234, (3-400 Gosport) more than double that at Totton, and wouldn’t surprise me if there are more away than home supporters there on Monday, already got my tickets
AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 11:39 - May 2 with 1644 viewsBuggalugs

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 11:11 - May 2 by SalisburySaint

Gosport took deserved lead after 71 mins, but The Whites stormed back to win with 87th and 91st minute goals, the last a disputed penalty

Crowd at Salisbury 2,234, (3-400 Gosport) more than double that at Totton, and wouldn’t surprise me if there are more away than home supporters there on Monday, already got my tickets

Salisbury must be the Pompey of this league with that kind of talk

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 15:57 - May 2 with 1539 viewsSalisburySaint

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 11:39 - May 2 by Buggalugs

Salisbury must be the Pompey of this league with that kind of talk

How dare you compare Salisbury and Pompey 😉
AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 16:34 - May 2 with 1517 viewsSalisburySaint

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 15:57 - May 2 by SalisburySaint

How dare you compare Salisbury and Pompey 😉

According to a mate, Totton only have 600 tickets left for game, not sure what capacity is there
AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 18:40 - May 2 with 1455 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah I was watching the Wessex Div1 playoff the other day at Millbrook, ended 5-1 so certainly was no where near as entertaining as the Totton one

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 18:41 - May 2 with 1453 viewsSFC_Referee

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 11:11 - May 2 by SalisburySaint

From what I’ve seen though, Gosport weren’t too happy with the officials with the ref giving a last minute pen for what should’ve been a blatant free kick, and also that the ball supposedly crossed the line in the first half for a Gosport goal, but the AR didn’t give it

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 20:13 - May 2 with 1406 viewsSalisburySaint

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 18:41 - May 2 by SFC_Referee

From what I’ve seen though, Gosport weren’t too happy with the officials with the ref giving a last minute pen for what should’ve been a blatant free kick, and also that the ball supposedly crossed the line in the first half for a Gosport goal, but the AR didn’t give it

Can’t comment on ball crossing line which was in the second half, which other end of ground to me, but Gosport players didn’t complain too much afterwards. Certainly not first half when they hardly mounted an attack.

Penalty was definitely outside area, momentum took player into area. Also surprised at sending off given that penalty was awarded

Referee poor throughout several Gosport players should have been booked for bad fouls early in game

Really impressed with the attitude in the interviews given by the young Gosport Management team after the game, where they didn’t question either of these events.

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 11:31 - May 3 with 1245 viewsSalisburySaint

Not sure what capacity is at Snows Stadium but final is now sold out

https://salisburyfc.co.uk/playoff-final-

https://afctotton.ticketco.events/uk/en/e/play_off_final_v_salisbury

Know loads of Salisbury fans who missed out on tickets
Login to get fewer ads

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 11:53 - May 6 with 935 viewsUTS1885

Ticketing sounds a mess with no home fan criteria and looks like Salisbury fans have taken a large wedge all over the ground.
AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 18:15 - May 6 with 838 viewsSFC_Referee

Unfortunately they’ve just lost on pens in the final, with it ending 1-1 after regular time and the. 2-2 after extra time. Still quite unfortunate for them, but hopefully they’ll give it another shot next season

AFC Totton Win Play Off Semi Final on 21:43 - May 10 with 308 viewsSFC_Referee

Well Totton have just taken Portchester to pens in the Hampshire senior cup final

Edit: just lost of pens again, makes you wonder if they’re the non league version of England
[Post edited 10 May 22:03]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024