Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread 07:19 - May 4 with 24048 viewsSpaceman_P

Okay Okay, I know South Africa has the rightful reign for this thread and because of him we stayed up. South Africa you can return in the new season, as I know you will keep us up.

But seeing as it's the last game of the season.... I'll do the last one for old times sakes if that's okay with you all.

Obviously we're going to win.

Uncs with a nicely slotted goal to end his QPR career and Dykes with a brace.

3 - 1 QPR.

Marti can break out the sangria as soon as the final whistle goes. As I live in Spain myself and know how these things are. I will personally kill and cook a whole pig for Marti, the guy deserves to at least run for parliament in his local constituency.

Will we see a Tyler Richards subs bench appearance?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:58 - May 4 with 2448 viewseghamranger

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:54 - May 4 by GaryT

Getting interesting now at the bottom.

Leicester 0 - 0 Blackburn........51pts.....-16gd
Birmingham 1 - 0 Norwich.....50pts.....-15gd

A late Leicester winner send Blackburn down.

Blackburn one up.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:00 - May 4 with 2363 viewsMrSheen

Great goal from Szuperhero Szidekick Sammie Szmodics at Leicester. Our dear friend Freddie Woodman went walkabout at the Hawthorns.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - May 4 with 2337 viewsQuillPenRiot

Brum can now really point to firing Eustace for Rooney as the reason they’re getting relegated
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - May 4 with 2327 viewsGaryT

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:58 - May 4 by CamberleyR

Brum needing Hull to score at Plymouth as it stands.

Looks like an exciting end to the season, thank God we are not involved!
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - May 4 with 2310 viewsHoopsie

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:58 - May 4 by CamberleyR

Brum needing Hull to score at Plymouth as it stands.

Furlong made it 3 for WBA, I think Hull is done, season over

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - May 4 with 2301 viewsDorse

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:58 - May 4 by eghamranger

Blackburn one up.

So long Brum.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:03 - May 4 with 2237 viewsGaryT

Rotherham 5 - 2 Cardiff.........now that's funny.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:03 - May 4 with 2225 viewssaxbend

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - May 4 by Dorse

So long Brum.

Would be poetic Eustace. 🤞🏻
Login to get fewer ads

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:03 - May 4 with 2225 viewsted_hendrix

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - May 4 by QuillPenRiot

Brum can now really point to firing Eustace for Rooney as the reason they’re getting relegated

Complete madness.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:04 - May 4 with 2199 viewsderbyhoop

Cov getting a lot of possession? Mostly in front of us as our defence is staying so compact.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:06 - May 4 with 2105 viewsDamo1962

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:00 - May 4 by MrSheen

Great goal from Szuperhero Szidekick Sammie Szmodics at Leicester. Our dear friend Freddie Woodman went walkabout at the Hawthorns.

How can you have a player who scores his 32nd goal of the season...and still be fighting to stay in the division?🤔His team mates owe him big time.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:07 - May 4 with 2090 viewsHoopsie

If Blackurn win this, it will be the second time they won against the top 2 sides with less than 30% possession away from home

Still a bit of football left to play, let’s see

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:09 - May 4 with 2011 viewskensalriser

16th gone, Millwall leading. Cifuentes out.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:12 - May 4 with 1916 viewsperpignanR

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:09 - May 4 by kensalriser

16th gone, Millwall leading. Cifuentes out.

Yup. Done his best but it’s time to go.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:12 - May 4 with 1882 viewsHoopsie

As it stands everyone from 17-22th is winning

Crazy

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:13 - May 4 with 1820 viewsconnell10

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:12 - May 4 by perpignanR

Yup. Done his best but it’s time to go.

And take his paella with him.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:14 - May 4 with 1775 viewsHoopsie

Clean sheet gone

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:14 - May 4 with 1743 viewsMalintabuk

Cr@p would have been nice to have finished with 3 clean sheets in a row........
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:15 - May 4 with 1705 viewsRangersDave

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:14 - May 4 by Hoopsie

Clean sheet gone

That would be your extremely hot vindaloo last night.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:15 - May 4 with 1698 viewskensalriser

Sloppy goal to concede. We've been sleeping this half.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:15 - May 4 with 1696 viewsjohnhoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:12 - May 4 by Hoopsie

As it stands everyone from 17-22th is winning

Crazy

Looks like a lot of the higher placed clubs that they’re playing have already got their flip-flops on.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:15 - May 4 with 1625 viewsHoopsie

Back to 18th

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:17 - May 4 with 1541 viewsGloucs_R

Criticism of Walsh... His distribution hasn't been great. Hopefully he can improve this

Poll: Are we staying up?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:17 - May 4 with 1526 viewsaston_hoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:03 - May 4 by GaryT

Rotherham 5 - 2 Cardiff.........now that's funny.

Thats 14% of their season's goals scored today

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:19 - May 4 with 1434 viewsCamberleyR

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:06 - May 4 by Damo1962

How can you have a player who scores his 32nd goal of the season...and still be fighting to stay in the division?🤔His team mates owe him big time.

The late, great Brian Clough used to say the same thing in his playing days when he was scoring 40 goals a season for Middlesbrough and they were still only finishing mid table.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024