Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ 20:44 - May 7 with 2377 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s been a great season on the writing front. Views even when it’s traditionally quiet have remained constant. Liam has passed his second year journalism course at Coventry. Andrew Winfield, that old Jack Butty, gets the top job. And our contributors whom we always welcome and will continue to do so have been immense. New boy Gwyn has really stepped up, so good to have him with us. An encyclopaedia. Also, our constant photographers, Anthony Dews, Andrew Concannon & welcome Duncan Johnson. And of course the Swans Express lads. Click on folks. A drive to raise more funds for the brain tumour charity starts next week πŸ‘

Thanks as well for the moderating done by our two in house chaps and the network. And I have to shout out to those who generally just look after the site and advise on legalities. Much appreciated.

I want to thank all our regulars, there are so many, plus those that lurk and enjoy the reports and articles. We get literally thousands and thousands of views on our writing side, just so pleased this site can produce so much interest. Find another site, including the mainstream media who produce the latest Swans football reports and I will be the first to acknowledge them. Liam is unrivalled.

In nearly four years we have taken this website by the scruff of the neck and wrung out the detritus who are never about when I am, and who no longer can post. However it’s incredible how many times they come here every day. Thanks for the views πŸ‘

Always here, always available.

Onwards in support of the brain tumour charity.

Diolch.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 21:10 - May 7 with 1670 viewspembsjack

Thanks for all the work this year, forum has been balanced as have your articles. Club gave plenty of stories and drama to help ensure you are never short of something to write about. Lets hope next season its all about success. Looking forward to supporting the great charity your supporting.
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 21:31 - May 7 with 1630 viewspencoedjack

Well done to all involved a quality forum for Swans fans excellent articles & mostly decent posters.

Most importantly is the reason Keith set it up & hopefully raises more money with the new initiative next week πŸ‘
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 21:41 - May 7 with 1622 viewsbuilthjack

Keith and gang, amazing work, fantastic info, always ahead of the rest.
Thanks to all of you who put the hours in, that’s a hell of a team in place now.
Keep up the great work guys.
The Charity - let’s all make a contribution next week, every little helps.
[Post edited 7 May 21:54]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 21:58 - May 7 with 1594 viewsunion_jack

This site has been brilliant all season.

The match reports have been very informative certainly filling in gaps which I missed in the game. Liam in particular, well done lad, a good and hopefully lucrative career awaits!

Thanks and well done Keith and his team for making sure the site ticks along nicely and hopefully the reward is seen in the charity’s coffers.

Let’s hopefully look forward to a great season next year both on here and hopefully on the pitch!
I'll still be here.
[Post edited 10 May 17:20]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 23:08 - May 7 with 1513 viewsSTID2017

Well done to Keith and his team for all the hard work they put in.
Many excellent articles.
Thanks to all the posters on here.
We may not all agree but it is important we keep contributing our views.
Onward and upwards for the next 12 months and beyond
Just to add that I am sure we all wish the forthcoming initiative on behalf of the charity every success
[Post edited 7 May 23:13]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 01:32 - May 8 with 1465 viewsRhonddaSwans

Yes , thank you lads 😁

You have worked your balls off for us this season.

I appreciate your hard work.
God alive after this dismal season to be able
to write on a Sunday or Thursday you have a stronger stomach than me πŸ˜‚.
Keep up the good work lads!
We do appreciate it .
I will miss you all over the summer .
Bring on the euros!
I catch any of you in an England shirt I am not gonna be impressed πŸ˜πŸ‘

YJB!
[Post edited 8 May 1:41]

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 08:05 - May 8 with 1366 views3swan

Yes, the work is appreciated.

Even though I don't always agree with the content (Infrequently.)

They are imo balanced and informative, but the basic material to work with has been difficult at times this season.

Let's hope they can nearly write themselves next season, but keep digging as there are so, so many issues that need answering and addressing.
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 08:22 - May 8 with 1356 viewsGixerJack

Well done and diolch
Login to get fewer ads

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 09:08 - May 8 with 1321 viewsbennytheblue

Well done Keith.
I enjoy reading a different view, as much as I don’t agree with much of it, it’s a life lesson, if we all agreed with each other all the time it would a dull world eh?
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 10:00 - May 8 with 1270 viewsWhiterockin

Fantastic work has been done on this forum over the last 12 months (and longer). I personally appreciate the time and effort that has been put in to make this the number one Swansea City fans forum by all the contributors and posters. Support has been given when it is deserved and probing questions are continually asked when needed. Lets hope our football club delivers as much as the forum next season.
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 10:00 - May 8 with 1268 viewsonehunglow

It’s fair to say I spend too much time in this site .
However,I’m cursed with a deep love of my home town football club.
This site is a conduit for information primarily but also a platform for fellow fans to exchange views.
Sometimes,we go over the line but by and large it’s kept tidy .
I’ve overshot the runway many times but I’m still here .
All I ll say is that Keith is no counter tenor
No offence
Yeah baby

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 10:20 - May 8 with 1235 viewsSwans9

Been alot of good debate well done to all involved in the content of the πŸŸ₯ πŸ˜‚ website. I be happy with 13 th next season as I wait for transfer news on hol for 2 weeks in torremolinos. Update if anybody sees a thin guy in rossi s it could be a new signing.

This post has been edited by an administrator
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 12:17 - May 8 with 1163 viewsmajorraglan

Just to say a massive thank you to everyone at Swansea Independent for their hard work throughout the season and beyond, the professionalism is evident in abundance - thats why I f SF pens do much time on here!!

Best of luck for the next 12 months and hope all goes well with the charity.
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 13:16 - May 8 with 1119 viewsRichardO

Thank you to all the team for the work you do it has been a strange season to summarise given all the twist and turn which I think the team at Swansea Independent have done well to cover.Well done.
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 15:52 - May 8 with 1053 viewsWingstandwood

Great site! Well done to all involved!

Argus!

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 16:50 - May 8 with 1012 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Thank you to all involved the writers and people behind the scenes and all the moderators, C and D are my favourite. Moderator A is useless and should be sacked though the malingering git he’s never here.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 16:53 - May 8 with 1012 viewsSullutaCreturned

Thanks to all involved in running the site, you do a great job.
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 17:02 - May 8 with 988 viewsEagleEye

Thanks to Keith & those that run the site and all the posters who get involved. It is and has been the first place I visit for my daily dose of the Swans for a few years now. Keep up the great work
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 17:24 - May 8 with 961 viewsFlashberryjack

Many thanks Keith (and all the backroom staff) for all the hard work involved in running this great site... and long may it continue.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 19:23 - May 8 with 903 viewsWitneyjack

Thanks Keith, but I wouldn't call myself a photographer!
πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 19:29 - May 8 with 895 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 19:23 - May 8 by Witneyjack

Your pics were top end πŸ‘

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 20:47 - May 8 with 823 viewsbonymine

First class work by everyone involved on the site which is much appreciated πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very enjoyable news articles and quality content not to mention the β€˜highly entertaining’ exchange of views, discussion and humour of fellow posters on the Swans board, football in general and the non football board.

Onwards and upwards into next season and a special mention too for Keith and the brain tumour charity very best wishes and continued support as ever πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 07:32 - May 9 with 694 viewsAndyconky

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 19:23 - May 8 by Witneyjack

Nor me!!!!!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 08:17 - May 9 with 652 viewsWitneyjack

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 07:32 - May 9 by Andyconky

Nor me!!!!!

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 08:27 - May 9 with 621 viewsOptimisticJack

A big thank you to Keith and all his team.
This site is a great example of how a football forum should be operated.
Well done to all concerned.
Your hard work is very much appreciated πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Optimisticjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024