Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager sacked ... 09:33 - May 8 with 593 viewsdarthvader

By Hull .liam Rosenior

Seems rather harsh considering Finished above 2 of last years play off teams .

keep the faith coyr

Manager sacked ... on 09:56 - May 8 with 565 viewsSaintNick

Yes in season 2021/22 the last full one before he arrived at Hull they finished 19th, he arrived half way through 2022/23 and they ended up 15th so an improvement and this season they finished 7th, good steady year on year improvement in his 18 months in the job.

That is not good enough though, they will probably get in a name manager possibly someone who has just finished playing who will undo all the good work and will leave in a huff moaning about how the players weren't good enough for his coaching methods

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Manager sacked ... on 10:19 - May 8 with 527 viewsPatfromPoole

Rooney was lauded in some quarters for doing a reasonable job at Derby, but he had Rosenior as his number 2, and I suspect he was doing most of the coaching.

I have thought for some time that if Brighton Buddha doesn't get us up and things are looking sticky for us around November / December, then we may see Rosenior as his natural replacement.

Their philosophies on the game are very similar.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Manager sacked ... on 11:38 - May 8 with 471 viewsButty101

Manager sacked ... on 10:19 - May 8 by PatfromPoole

Rooney was lauded in some quarters for doing a reasonable job at Derby, but he had Rosenior as his number 2, and I suspect he was doing most of the coaching.

I have thought for some time that if Brighton Buddha doesn't get us up and things are looking sticky for us around November / December, then we may see Rosenior as his natural replacement.

Their philosophies on the game are very similar.

I was very impressed with Hull when they beat us at home. I was fearing them in the playoffs

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024