Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Secret to our success today. 22:31 - May 26 with 600 viewsGRIM

We completely nullified the threat of both Summerville & Gnonto.
To the the extent that both players were substituted.
Brilliant plan & executed perfectly.
Also Alex McCarthy being a calming influence in goal.
We'd have lost that final if Baz had been playing.
Not forgetting Will Smallbones pass to AA for the goal, if that had been Bruno Fernández playing that pass the pundits would have called it a worldy.
Well done RM & all concerned.
Secret to our success today. on 10:45 - May 28 with 262 viewsSaintNick

To say we would have lost if Bazunu had played is a little bit uncharitable, they only had two shots on target, one very bog standard as a save and the other fairly straight forward.

Let's concentrate on what the positives are going forward not dragging up the past and what ifs

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Secret to our success today. on 11:54 - May 28 with 204 viewsPatfromPoole

We seemed to be happy to let Leeds have the bulk of possession, but it was perhaps not what I might call good possession......

Second-half was very nervy. Nick has commented elsewhere on the lack of noise from our end; I think this reflected how nervous the fans were.

I think this goes back to what I have said elsewhere about the club developing a winning mentality. That needs to translate to the fans, so that we expect to win, rather than fear an inevitable equaliser in injury-time.

Hopefully Sunday will help us get there with that mindset.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Secret to our success today. on 11:55 - May 28 with 202 viewsGRIM

Secret to our success today. on 10:45 - May 28 by SaintNick

To say we would have lost if Bazunu had played is a little bit uncharitable, they only had two shots on target, one very bog standard as a save and the other fairly straight forward.

Let's concentrate on what the positives are going forward not dragging up the past and what ifs

Exactly Nick, you're missing the point.
The positive is that McCarthy has improved our defence since he came back in.
That's a positive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024