Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Linked To Reunion With Armando Broja 09:40 - Jun 12 with 767 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62552/southampton-linked

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Linked To Reunion With Armando Broja on 13:17 - Jun 17 with 468 viewsBerber

He hasn’t looked impressive since his early games with us. As a last resort maybe.
Southampton Linked To Reunion With Armando Broja on 08:04 - Jun 20 with 310 viewsareasix

His value must be dropping as he can’t get in the Albanian team who I have to say have been a breath of fresh air at the Euros with their gun ho attitude makes for exciting football. Less tactics and more guts and passion.
Southampton Linked To Reunion With Armando Broja on 08:38 - Jun 20 with 280 viewsMytchettSaint

If we had to get one of our ex players back from Chelsea then I’d prefer Lavia on loan for the season.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Southampton Linked To Reunion With Armando Broja on 09:10 - Jun 20 with 238 viewsCity_boy

I have mixed feelings on Broja. When he first arrived here, he looked sharp and a real threat, but towards the end of his time he went off the boil.

He has done nothing since leaving us (granted he had a long injury) and can't get a start in Albania side.

I would have him back but not at the inflated prices being muted for Broja.
Southampton Linked To Reunion With Armando Broja on 09:26 - Jun 20 with 211 viewsgrumpy

Do we need another injury prone striker at great expense ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024