Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Entitled idiot (with a broken nose) 14:24 - Jun 18 with 682 viewssaint901

What on earth was Mbappe trying to do yesterday?

He gets injured in a genuine accident, claret aplenty, goes off with the trainers and then walks back on to the pitch and sits down.

His clear intention was to cause the game to be stopped and disrupt the opposition.

Personally I would have yellow carded him for coming back on and again for ungentlemanly conduct = red card and your own fault.

He might be a good player and on the magazine front pages by what an entitled k**b.
Entitled idiot (with a broken nose) on 17:40 - Jun 18 with 569 viewskingslandstand1

That was my thoughts as i turned it on and saw him down (didn't see the collision) and thought I must have missed something
But he's now a Galactico having dictated all at PSG, so maybe he is entitled to dictate the rules at the Euros to suit himself and his country
Entitled idiot (with a broken nose) on 18:06 - Jun 18 with 549 viewsScoot

He hadn't been subbed and the ref played on with France having 10 men. The ball went out and the ref still never let France make the sub eveb after the forth offici had the board ready. Mbappe came back on and sat down knowing the game would stop and taking the card so he could get subbed. I agree with Mbappe. It was terrible refereeing. He had a chance to let him be subbed and ignored it and played on. If that was Kane I would want him to do the same as Mbappe

Poll: Should NJ go?

Entitled idiot (with a broken nose) on 09:45 - Jun 19 with 397 viewsdirk_doone

I used to really dislike Mbappe for his arrogance but lately he seems to have matured and even developed a sense of humour. He was, in fact, pushed back onto the pitch by a coach.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Entitled idiot (with a broken nose) on 10:01 - Jun 19 with 384 viewssaint901

So if he picks up another yellow for some petty foul does that mean he misses a game?

Personally I detest the attitude of players who think they are bigger than the game and can dictate their terms upon it.
Entitled idiot (with a broken nose) on 10:20 - Jun 19 with 374 viewsdirk_doone

Entitled idiot (with a broken nose) on 10:01 - Jun 19 by saint901

So if he picks up another yellow for some petty foul does that mean he misses a game?

Personally I detest the attitude of players who think they are bigger than the game and can dictate their terms upon it.

If you can find a TV replay, you will see that Mbappe was very physically pushed out onto the pitch by a French coach so it seems to have been a management decision.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Entitled idiot (with a broken nose) on 10:36 - Jun 19 with 357 viewssaint901

I've seen the incident and disagree that the coach pushed him back on to the pitch.

If the coach did do that, then he should also be yellow carded.

It is also Mbappe's responsibility to not get a yellow card, so why did he do it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024