Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What have learned from the Euros so far? 17:02 - Jun 24 with 710 viewsAvior

1. Che Adams is one stair short of the landing in terms of being top drawer.
2. Janny B is just about good enough for the Premiership - but only just.
3. Jose Fonte is an insightful summariser / commentator but will he be a good coach?
4. A lot of ex-Saints still play international football
5. There aren't many good goalies around

Any additions?
What have learned from the Euros so far? on 18:17 - Jun 24 with 625 viewskingslandstand1

We should have done our best to keep Tadic
What have learned from the Euros so far? on 21:34 - Jun 24 with 528 viewsSaintNick

1 Che Adams is a good back up striker at Premier League level , but is easily read by class defenders.

2. Bednarek is a decent give it 100% defender and there are worse in the Premier League, but he isnt get signed by one of the big 7.

3.Most insightful commentators are failed coaches

4. The lightweight ball these days isn't conducive to making goalkeepers look good.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

What have learned from the Euros so far? on 22:08 - Jun 24 with 490 viewsdavidargyll

Am I the only person who thinks that Scotland were utter rubbish for all their games- and I’m a Scot !
And as for our wonderful strike? Well the entire team only had three shots on target in three games. And LBH, Che showed himself to be exactly what most of us have thought for a while, ie he’s no better than an average championship player at best.

Now Broja on the other hand in tonight’s Spain Albania clash was real class!
We must try and get him back if we can…
What have learned from the Euros so far? on 10:48 - Jun 25 with 278 viewsSonicBoom

Adams really isn't good enough and if we rely on him in any way then like our relegation season we won't score enough goals. I'm also yet to be convinced that Armstrong is goig to step up again this year.
The Scottish fans were slating Adams and much preferred Shankland who had far bigger impacts when he came on.

Very few teams look great. Even the Germans and Spanish have looked vulnerable at times.

I actually don't think that so far there have been very many great games. Hopefully the knock out stages will produce more excitement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024