Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth 21:05 - Jun 25 with 762 viewssaint22

Illustrating how clue less he is by subbing his one change at HT for the one he should have started
Where’s Palmer?
Gareth on 21:15 - Jun 25 with 737 viewsHeisenberg

I have no idea why anyone thinks Southgate is a decent manager. It was clear in the final
against Italy that he is clueless. He sat for an hour watching England getting a lesson and didn’t have a clue on how to change things. England will be out as soon as they play a decent side.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Gareth on 21:18 - Jun 25 with 728 viewsgrumpy

Gareth on 21:15 - Jun 25 by Heisenberg

I have no idea why anyone thinks Southgate is a decent manager. It was clear in the final
against Italy that he is clueless. He sat for an hour watching England getting a lesson and didn’t have a clue on how to change things. England will be out as soon as they play a decent side.

Palmer and Gordon have been outstanding this season, where are they?
Gareth on 21:43 - Jun 25 with 692 viewssaint22

Gareth on 21:15 - Jun 25 by Heisenberg

Southgate
The only manager in Europe to nullify the threat of Bellingham and Foden
Gareth on 21:45 - Jun 25 with 686 viewsButty101

Jesus it’s painful.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Gareth on 21:48 - Jun 25 with 685 viewsgrumpy

Gareth on 21:43 - Jun 25 by saint22

Southgate
The only manager in Europe to nullify the threat of Bellingham and Foden

Foden off and Gordon on for a couple of minutes, has Southgate lost the plot?
Gareth on 22:00 - Jun 25 with 673 viewssolent_toffee

Gareth on 21:45 - Jun 25 by Butty101

Jesus it’s painful.

As rubbish as England have been, the structure of the tournament meaning that you can draw three games and still go through has made this group utterly shit. I flicked over to watch the Denmark v Serbia game and Denmark put ten men behind the ball as did Slovenia against England.

Hopefully if England play against a team who attack their better players can get more space.

We will see.
Gareth on 22:15 - Jun 25 with 619 viewsgrumpy

We were handed the gift of an easy group and made hard work of it.
Too many changes to players and tactics doesn't bode well,
Gareth on 22:32 - Jun 25 with 576 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth on 08:09 - Jun 26 with 325 viewssledger

nobody seems to be noticing that in games 2 and 3 how poor bellingham has been,he looks burnt out.Kane said in his interview when asked about his fitness said he was fit.In his very next sentence said i am getting fitter after each game.Southgate needs to show a ruthless side,if hes got one,not holding my breath
Gareth on 10:15 - Jun 26 with 254 viewsButty101

Why is it when a team puts in a crap performance the manager is very proud of his team. We had this last season a lot from Russel when the team was not good enough. Last night Southgate was at it.

"I understand the narrative towards me and that's better for the team than it being towards them," he added.

"But it is creating an unusual environment to operate in. I've not seen any other team qualify and receive similar. I understand it, I'm not going to back away from it, but I'm very proud of the players for how they're operating within it."

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Gareth on 10:31 - Jun 26 with 246 views1885_SFC

I'm still trying to process the "we're still experimenting" comment from Southgate after the Denmark game. Isn't that what the friendlies were for pre-tournament? But no, Southgate just went ahead in those and picked the same old boring faces and left all the real talent on the bench.

And then there's the bizarre "we're missing Kalvin Phillips" comment. I mean... WTF?!?!

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024