Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheat transfer deadline day 12:17 - Jun 30 with 845 viewsButty101

I see clubs worried about fair play rules are selling their youths to each other for 20/30Mill to avoid point losses . What a shambles the game is

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Cheat transfer deadline day on 12:25 - Jun 30 with 806 viewskingslandstand1

And I see Brentford have had a £40m offer accepted by Leeds for 18 year old Archie Gray!
What chance have we got when we're supposed to get excited about splashing out on a p/ex losing one of our best players, KWP, but keeping Downes
Cheat transfer deadline day on 12:27 - Jun 30 with 802 viewsButty101

Cheat transfer deadline day on 12:25 - Jun 30 by kingslandstand1

And I see Brentford have had a £40m offer accepted by Leeds for 18 year old Archie Gray!
What chance have we got when we're supposed to get excited about splashing out on a p/ex losing one of our best players, KWP, but keeping Downes

We have no chance, its shows how far behind we are when Brentford are wasting 40mill on an 18yearold from the championship

Cheat transfer deadline day on 14:25 - Jun 30 with 708 viewssolent_toffee

It is a shambles that the clubs are having to do it, including Everton. But when the likes of United are declaring themselves skint and then offering pittance for the likes of Branthwaite, then phuck them.

I see Saints have been linked with a Liverpool youngster for 20 million plus. There wouldn’t be a peep of complaints or questioning of integrity if this went through.

The hypocrisy of the big six is embarrassing,
Cheat transfer deadline day on 15:12 - Jun 30 with 653 viewsButty101

Cheat transfer deadline day on 14:25 - Jun 30 by solent_toffee

It is a shambles that the clubs are having to do it, including Everton. But when the likes of United are declaring themselves skint and then offering pittance for the likes of Branthwaite, then phuck them.

I see Saints have been linked with a Liverpool youngster for 20 million plus. There wouldn’t be a peep of complaints or questioning of integrity if this went through.

The hypocrisy of the big six is embarrassing,

It’s a joke that Everton and Villa effectively swapped a youth player for 10 or 15mill.

Are you saying saints fan wouldn’t be complaining if we buy a Liverpool youngster ? I don’t want anymore ones for the future personally. The future never comes.

I’m just sick of these clubs bending the rules .

Cheat transfer deadline day on 15:37 - Jun 30 with 605 viewssolent_toffee

Cheat transfer deadline day on 15:12 - Jun 30 by Butty101

It’s a joke that Everton and Villa effectively swapped a youth player for 10 or 15mill.

Are you saying saints fan wouldn’t be complaining if we buy a Liverpool youngster ? I don’t want anymore ones for the future personally. The future never comes.

I’m just sick of these clubs bending the rules .

I’m saying it’s apparently okay for Liverpool to sell a an academy player for 20 million plus but not Everton for 10millon, that’s not a dig at Saints, more the accepted price of a Liverpool academy player over others. Dobbin has been in and around the first team for most of the season, scoring in a 2-0 million over Chelsea. He’s also a brummie. The lad Everton signed played 33 times in the championship last season and cost Villa a few bob a few years back when they bought him from West Brom.

Everton selling Dobbin has helped their PSR but last summer they also sold Simms to Cov (8m) and Cannon to Leicester (7m) to help with PSR plus a young 16 year oldsleft back to Chelsea for 6 million. Not that it mattered as the Simms deal was held up by two days and didn’t go through the books in time.

The big hoohah this time round is that Man U want Branthwaite but don’t want to pay what Everton want and that gobshite cry arse Ratcliffe has spat his dummy out.
Cheat transfer deadline day on 17:01 - Jun 30 with 518 viewsButty101

Cheat transfer deadline day on 15:37 - Jun 30 by solent_toffee

I’m saying it’s apparently okay for Liverpool to sell a an academy player for 20 million plus but not Everton for 10millon, that’s not a dig at Saints, more the accepted price of a Liverpool academy player over others. Dobbin has been in and around the first team for most of the season, scoring in a 2-0 million over Chelsea. He’s also a brummie. The lad Everton signed played 33 times in the championship last season and cost Villa a few bob a few years back when they bought him from West Brom.

Everton selling Dobbin has helped their PSR but last summer they also sold Simms to Cov (8m) and Cannon to Leicester (7m) to help with PSR plus a young 16 year oldsleft back to Chelsea for 6 million. Not that it mattered as the Simms deal was held up by two days and didn’t go through the books in time.

The big hoohah this time round is that Man U want Branthwaite but don’t want to pay what Everton want and that gobshite cry arse Ratcliffe has spat his dummy out.

The thing is Liverpool don’t have FFP issues, Everton and Villa do. So doing a snide deal where you swap youth players that will no doubt be loaned out, is just cheating. Dress is up however you like , it’s cheating.
Ps Liverpool won’t be in the relegation mix so I don’t care what they do. Everton will be our rivals!

Cheat transfer deadline day on 10:45 - Jul 1 with 311 viewssolent_toffee

Cheat transfer deadline day on 17:01 - Jun 30 by Butty101

The thing is Liverpool don’t have FFP issues, Everton and Villa do. So doing a snide deal where you swap youth players that will no doubt be loaned out, is just cheating. Dress is up however you like , it’s cheating.
Ps Liverpool won’t be in the relegation mix so I don’t care what they do. Everton will be our rivals!

We will see about Everton being Saints relegation rivals. Despite the media clamoring for Everton to be relegated, they finished 14 above the relegation zone, even with an eight point deduction, 22 without it. Had they not had the points deduction, they’d have been safe by the 16th December.

Are Saints any better than Burnley who romped the championship the year before, I’m not sure? One thing is that these arbitrary rules will mean that Saints won’t have much money to spend to turn a team that scraped through the championship into a team that can survive in the top flight. Which is a load of nonsense and completely unfair.
Cheat transfer deadline day on 11:08 - Jul 1 with 289 viewsButty101

Cheat transfer deadline day on 10:45 - Jul 1 by solent_toffee

We will see about Everton being Saints relegation rivals. Despite the media clamoring for Everton to be relegated, they finished 14 above the relegation zone, even with an eight point deduction, 22 without it. Had they not had the points deduction, they’d have been safe by the 16th December.

Are Saints any better than Burnley who romped the championship the year before, I’m not sure? One thing is that these arbitrary rules will mean that Saints won’t have much money to spend to turn a team that scraped through the championship into a team that can survive in the top flight. Which is a load of nonsense and completely unfair.

I think you are over egging Evertons importance, when you say the press trying to get you relegated . I doubt anyone outside of Liverpool and the relegation rivals care,

You are usefully are a very balanced poster, but surprised you are so Blaise about Everton cheating. If it was Liverpool , you would be all over it like a rash.

Login to get fewer ads

Cheat transfer deadline day on 11:39 - Jul 1 with 272 viewssolent_toffee

Cheat transfer deadline day on 11:08 - Jul 1 by Butty101

I think you are over egging Evertons importance, when you say the press trying to get you relegated . I doubt anyone outside of Liverpool and the relegation rivals care,

You are usefully are a very balanced poster, but surprised you are so Blaise about Everton cheating. If it was Liverpool , you would be all over it like a rash.

I didn’t say the press were trying to get Everton relegated, they don’t have that influence, but Everton getting relegated would be big news.

Come back to me in twelve months time if and when Saints are charged with being in breach of the unfit for purpose PSR rules and tell me if you think it’s cheating. Everton are building a stadium during a global financial crisis with costs going through the roof. Poor timing and bad financial management definitely, but I just don’t equate that to cheating. Even both PSR hearings have stated that Everton gained no sporting advantage.

It’s all my arse.
Cheat transfer deadline day on 19:47 - Jul 1 with 150 viewsButty101

Cheat transfer deadline day on 11:39 - Jul 1 by solent_toffee

I didn’t say the press were trying to get Everton relegated, they don’t have that influence, but Everton getting relegated would be big news.

Come back to me in twelve months time if and when Saints are charged with being in breach of the unfit for purpose PSR rules and tell me if you think it’s cheating. Everton are building a stadium during a global financial crisis with costs going through the roof. Poor timing and bad financial management definitely, but I just don’t equate that to cheating. Even both PSR hearings have stated that Everton gained no sporting advantage.

It’s all my arse.

I’m happy for us not to join the cartel . Going down is not the end of the world

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024