Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 32586 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:56 - Sep 28 with 1474 viewskensalriser

I know I might as well go out and shout at a few parked cars, but it is pissboiling how we can't beat ten men and are so easily beaten when we're ten.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:56 - Sep 28 with 1474 viewsBklynRanger

You're allowed to jump Madsen
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:56 - Sep 28 with 1468 viewsMalintabuk

That's it for me... Fcuk sake Rooney managed to steer his team for nearly sn hour and we never got a sniff.... Arsenal play possibly the best club team in the world... and lost in the 7th minute of time added on... we can't hold out for 15 mins..
This is down to the manager... the players we got are not good enough..it as simple as...
MC I think will need to do something and soon or this is going to go ugly
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:59]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:56 - Sep 28 with 1443 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:53 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

2-0
Game over.

Game has been over since the hat miss by Smyth.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:57 - Sep 28 with 1427 viewsAntti_Heinola

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:55 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

Back to business as usual at graveyard Ewood Park. Why can we never play with 10 like teams that go down to ten against us do?

what like v sheff utd?

Bare bones.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:58 - Sep 28 with 1372 viewsandrew1302

Saito kept giving away posession and allowing Blackburn to counter attack. Frankly he is not strong enough for this league and that i think is the problem with a lot of our signings. Look at WBA a massive side which is also fast and they are top of the league. We have signed supposed footballers [ who actually aren't very good at basics like controlling the ball] and we are constantly muscled off the ball.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:58 - Sep 28 with 1367 viewsCamberleyR

"They should be aiming for four five goals at least"

Fück right off you total cnt.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:58 - Sep 28 with 1351 viewskensalriser

Aah, the first few rumblings of sack the manager.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:58 - Sep 28 with 1343 viewsactonman

Down to 10 men , we have to hold that ball every time we have it even if it means fking about with at the back like last week ! What do we do ?

Give it back to Blackburn at the first opportunity every fking time without even being tacked or under pressure !!! Braindead the lot of them
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:58 - Sep 28 with 1341 viewsGaryBannister86

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:56 - Sep 28 by Malintabuk

That's it for me... Fcuk sake Rooney managed to steer his team for nearly sn hour and we never got a sniff.... Arsenal play possibly the best club team in the world... and lost in the 7th minute of time added on... we can't hold out for 15 mins..
This is down to the manager... the players we got are not good enough..it as simple as...

Blimey mate, if you think it is going to get ugly against MC, you are so far wide of the mark. He's got enough credit in the bank to last quite a long time, surely?

I just can't get over how weak physically our signings are, I think it is a real issue.

BUT - add Chair and Colback and JCS and we will be OK.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:58 - Sep 28 with 1329 viewsNed_Kennedys

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:56 - Sep 28 by Damo1962

That doesn’t even make sense.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:00 - Sep 28 with 1267 viewsandrew1302

We are too slow, we dont actually hold the ball well and we are physically weak. In this league that means we are only going in one direction.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:00 - Sep 28 with 1253 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:55 - Sep 28 by Toast_R

Absolute crap.

QPR are in for another relegation scrap this season I'm afraid. Confidence if they had any to start with, absolutely shot. The players we were pinning hopeful ambitions on this season, look like donkeys.

Ironic that the one season we started with higher than usual expectations...is the one where we could in all likelihood drop.Totally unconvinced by any of these new players or the manager.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:00 - Sep 28 with 1255 viewseasthertsr

Another one here who is finding that biased jock a right pain in the arse!
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:00 - Sep 28 with 1244 viewsBostonR

Why are footballers so fecking stupid? It’s a nothing game at 44mins and Varane does that!
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:00 - Sep 28 with 1223 viewsDiscodroids

This is piss. This scots geezer commentating is getting on my tits as well.
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:02]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:01 - Sep 28 with 1174 viewsCamberleyR

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:57 - Sep 28 by Antti_Heinola

what like v sheff utd?

Down to ten seven minutes from time

Hardly a comparison.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:01 - Sep 28 with 1154 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:55 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

Back to business as usual at graveyard Ewood Park. Why can we never play with 10 like teams that go down to ten against us do?

The answer is in the question. Other teams are playing us😉
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:02 - Sep 28 with 1127 viewsNed_Kennedys

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:56 - Sep 28 by kensalriser

I know I might as well go out and shout at a few parked cars, but it is pissboiling how we can't beat ten men and are so easily beaten when we're ten.

Yeah Blackburn are taking us apart with direct and quick play taking full advantage of their man advantage. Just what we didn’t do against Plymouth.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:02 - Sep 28 with 1125 viewsCamberleyR

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:00 - Sep 28 by Discodroids

This is piss. This scots geezer commentating is getting on my tits as well.
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:02]

You and me both Disco.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:02 - Sep 28 with 1113 viewsStanisgod

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:58 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

"They should be aiming for four five goals at least"

Fück right off you total cnt.

He thinks it's the Scottish so called league.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:03 - Sep 28 with 1042 viewsFredManRave

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:56 - Sep 28 by Damo1962

Congratulations for winning the most ridiculous ingame comment in LFW history and that's some prize!

Travisesque reaction there.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:04 - Sep 28 with 990 viewsMalintabuk

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:58 - Sep 28 by GaryBannister86

Blimey mate, if you think it is going to get ugly against MC, you are so far wide of the mark. He's got enough credit in the bank to last quite a long time, surely?

I just can't get over how weak physically our signings are, I think it is a real issue.

BUT - add Chair and Colback and JCS and we will be OK.

We will see... the 2 players you mentioned were not his players....
It is not easy to play with 10, but we have made an absolute horses A@se of it.....again
That is down to the manager...either setting the team up or not getting what is called for out of the players.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:04 - Sep 28 with 968 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:56 - Sep 28 by Malintabuk

A good hiding today will open up a few eyes hopefully. The cracks have been getting larger every week. Even with eleven... we are getting nothing playing like this. We simply aren't competitive at this level. Whoever signed these players...needs sacking.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 14:05 - Sep 28 with 944 viewsDorse

You tell him Smyth. What an arschloch. Never a foul. Cunce all round.
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:06]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024