| POTY 2024 15:24 - Dec 6 with 16809 views | KeithHaynes | First off just put up your best three, no poll until we get all of your answers. Any votes from suspect posters and those of you with two or three accounts will be excluded. If you want to remain anonymous then PM me or Liam. Then we will get it down to the top eight and then have a poll š
This post has been edited by an administrator |  |
| |  |
| POTY 2024 on 15:35 - Dec 6 with 7472 views | SullutaCreturned | As perusual, I'm out, don't nominate me. |  | |  |
| POTY 2024 on 15:37 - Dec 6 with 7465 views | union_jack |
| POTY 2024 on 15:35 - Dec 6 by SullutaCreturned | As perusual, I'm out, don't nominate me. |
Wasnāt going to š Richard O for his football analysis Jackmanandboy for football and other contributions OHL but God knows whyš. I wasnāt on his original list but I donāt hold grudges š(only joking R) |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 15:41 - Dec 6 with 7456 views | KeithHaynes |
| POTY 2024 on 15:35 - Dec 6 by SullutaCreturned | As perusual, I'm out, don't nominate me. |
You can send them by DM. |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 15:46 - Dec 6 with 7429 views | onehunglow | Seeing as though I started this off,OHL is worthy of at least being mentioned in despatches My top 3 Joesus Richard O Resloven No offence to the rest of my followers . |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 16:11 - Dec 6 with 7374 views | raynor94 | Whiterockin Joesus Jackmanandboy |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 16:38 - Dec 6 with 7313 views | max936 | Richard Q - Head and shoulders above everyone last year, bar none. Whiterockin Raynor |  | |  |
| POTY 2024 on 16:58 - Dec 6 with 7276 views | SullutaCreturned |
| POTY 2024 on 15:41 - Dec 6 by KeithHaynes | You can send them by DM. |
I'll nominate but I don't want to be nominated! Majorraglan Joesus Scotia |  | |  |
| POTY 2024 on 18:03 - Dec 6 with 7203 views | KeithHaynes |
| POTY 2024 on 16:58 - Dec 6 by SullutaCreturned | I'll nominate but I don't want to be nominated! Majorraglan Joesus Scotia |
š |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| POTY 2024 on 18:24 - Dec 6 with 7172 views | builthjack | MajorRaglan Whiterockin Kilkenny |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 19:26 - Dec 6 with 7085 views | Luther27 | Iāll put up OHL DR Winston Jesus of Nā¦.to act as the negotiator š |  | |  |
| POTY 2024 on 20:16 - Dec 6 with 6996 views | onehunglow |
| POTY 2024 on 19:26 - Dec 6 by Luther27 | Iāll put up OHL DR Winston Jesus of Nā¦.to act as the negotiator š |
Winston is quite a lad . Long term fan |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 22:16 - Dec 6 with 6910 views | FatJack | Joesus |  | |  |
| POTY 2024 on 22:20 - Dec 6 with 6902 views | KeithHaynes |
| POTY 2024 on 22:16 - Dec 6 by FatJack | Joesus |
We need three mate |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 00:15 - Dec 7 with 6811 views | ReslovenSwan1 | Luther Max OHL |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 00:20 - Dec 7 with 6793 views | Joesus_Of_Narbereth | Itās annoying that this vote always comes around in December because itās my busiest month for hand nursing injured puppies back to health and working tirelessly for free, hand carving wooden legs for land mine victims in Cambodia as well as negotiating a peace process in the Middle East. I simply donāt have time to campaign for votes. |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 01:29 - Dec 7 with 6753 views | Joesus_Of_Narbereth | Anyway I was so busy wrapping all the presents Iāve bought with my own money for deprived children (probably orphans) and risking my life to prevent ivory poachers killing majestic elephants in Africa I forgot to give my nominations. I would like to nominate pretty much everyone, even those I disagree with regularly. You really are a fantastic bunch of Jack bastards and thereās always some thought provoking post that titillates my titillation and unlike a lot of the internet even the most heated threads rarely descends into anything personal or nasty which is a credit to the site. Yeah so pretty much everybody. |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 02:15 - Dec 7 with 6741 views | FatJack | Joesus, always makes me laugh, OHL, Whiterockin, |  | |  |
| POTY 2024 on 07:16 - Dec 7 with 6691 views | KeithHaynes |
| POTY 2024 on 01:29 - Dec 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth | Anyway I was so busy wrapping all the presents Iāve bought with my own money for deprived children (probably orphans) and risking my life to prevent ivory poachers killing majestic elephants in Africa I forgot to give my nominations. I would like to nominate pretty much everyone, even those I disagree with regularly. You really are a fantastic bunch of Jack bastards and thereās always some thought provoking post that titillates my titillation and unlike a lot of the internet even the most heated threads rarely descends into anything personal or nasty which is a credit to the site. Yeah so pretty much everybody. |
But three would be nice. You can DM them. |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 08:53 - Dec 7 with 6638 views | Boundy |
| POTY 2024 on 19:26 - Dec 6 by Luther27 | Iāll put up OHL DR Winston Jesus of Nā¦.to act as the negotiator š |
As is mine , no offence to those who weren't nominated you're all as a worthy but rules is rules . |  |
| "In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleānot the master." |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 09:03 - Dec 7 with 6611 views | shandyjack | Dr W Resloven Raynor |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 09:57 - Dec 7 with 6562 views | lifelong | Fireboy. Optimistic Jack. Kilkenny. |  | |  |
| POTY 2024 on 09:58 - Dec 7 with 6558 views | onehunglow |
| POTY 2024 on 01:29 - Dec 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth | Anyway I was so busy wrapping all the presents Iāve bought with my own money for deprived children (probably orphans) and risking my life to prevent ivory poachers killing majestic elephants in Africa I forgot to give my nominations. I would like to nominate pretty much everyone, even those I disagree with regularly. You really are a fantastic bunch of Jack bastards and thereās always some thought provoking post that titillates my titillation and unlike a lot of the internet even the most heated threads rarely descends into anything personal or nasty which is a credit to the site. Yeah so pretty much everybody. |
Stay humble |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 11:07 - Dec 7 with 6505 views | SullutaCreturned |
| POTY 2024 on 01:29 - Dec 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth | Anyway I was so busy wrapping all the presents Iāve bought with my own money for deprived children (probably orphans) and risking my life to prevent ivory poachers killing majestic elephants in Africa I forgot to give my nominations. I would like to nominate pretty much everyone, even those I disagree with regularly. You really are a fantastic bunch of Jack bastards and thereās always some thought provoking post that titillates my titillation and unlike a lot of the internet even the most heated threads rarely descends into anything personal or nasty which is a credit to the site. Yeah so pretty much everybody. |
I hear your mercy dashes to Gaza and Ukraine went well too, even Vlad Putin said he admired you for your tireless humanitarian efforts and somehow managing to be in 27 different places at one time. |  | |  |
| POTY 2024 on 23:32 - Dec 7 with 6281 views | STID2017 |
| POTY 2024 on 15:35 - Dec 6 by SullutaCreturned | As perusual, I'm out, don't nominate me. |
Wasn't going to you miserable old goat |  |
|  |
| POTY 2024 on 23:33 - Dec 7 with 6278 views | STID2017 |
| POTY 2024 on 16:58 - Dec 6 by SullutaCreturned | I'll nominate but I don't want to be nominated! Majorraglan Joesus Scotia |
You shoulda said mun ! |  |
|  |
| |