Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russ anyone ? 13:40 - Nov 17 with 6573 viewsKeithHaynes

I think he would be a popular choice.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Russ anyone ? on 13:44 - Nov 17 with 5262 viewsWhiterockin

In Martin’s head.
0
Russ anyone ? on 13:45 - Nov 17 with 5251 viewsraynor94

😂😂😉

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
Russ anyone ? on 13:47 - Nov 17 with 5223 viewswwcigne

Please nooo
He couldn’t hack it at Rangers in that league and it would be a massive regression for us
We need new thinking and tactics
0
Russ anyone ? on 13:54 - Nov 17 with 5161 viewsvetchonian

What are you smoking?

Poll: Should Coleman ask Curt for advice/help?

0
Russ anyone ? on 13:56 - Nov 17 with 5151 viewsLuther27

I would rather a wisdom tooth extracted via my bottom without anaesthetic thank you.
2
Russ anyone ? on 14:16 - Nov 17 with 5057 viewsLandore_Jack

It ended badly from him here. We even took him to court. Why would he come back?

#backtojack

0
Russ anyone ? on 14:19 - Nov 17 with 5020 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It would be the worst thing to happen to this city since devolution.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

0
Russ anyone ? on 14:25 - Nov 17 with 4967 viewspencoedjack

I take it that was tongue in cheek Keith?
0
Login to get fewer ads

Russ anyone ? on 14:32 - Nov 17 with 4937 viewsjack247

If Martin comes back, that would answer my question about whether we have contingency plans.

We should be moving on to another Hellberg, not plucking someone off the merry go round.

Been wrong plenty of times but I think he’d be worse than Sheehan. What Sheehan does on the halfway line, Martin does in our penalty box.
0
Russ anyone ? on 14:44 - Nov 17 with 4853 viewsvetchonian

Id rather Russ Abbot

Poll: Should Coleman ask Curt for advice/help?

2
Russ anyone ? on 14:59 - Nov 17 with 4771 viewsDr_Winston

May just be the final push I need to quit The Swans altogether.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Russ anyone ? on 14:59 - Nov 17 with 4770 viewsOptimisticJack

Yes please

Optimisticjack

0
Russ anyone ? on 15:00 - Nov 17 with 4754 viewsKeithHaynes

Russ anyone ? on 14:16 - Nov 17 by Landore_Jack

It ended badly from him here. We even took him to court. Why would he come back?


Can’t think of anyone bar a very silent and thankfully quiet Andrew Coleman on the board.

But, but, but the bookies say so 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Russ anyone ? on 15:04 - Nov 17 with 4720 viewspencoedjack

Russ anyone ? on 14:32 - Nov 17 by jack247

If Martin comes back, that would answer my question about whether we have contingency plans.

We should be moving on to another Hellberg, not plucking someone off the merry go round.

Been wrong plenty of times but I think he’d be worse than Sheehan. What Sheehan does on the halfway line, Martin does in our penalty box.


If he comes back (which I can’t see happening) my ST is available if anyone wants it.
2
Russ anyone ? on 15:07 - Nov 17 with 4690 viewsWhiterockin

Russ anyone ? on 15:04 - Nov 17 by pencoedjack

If he comes back (which I can’t see happening) my ST is available if anyone wants it.


I would seriously think about taking a sabbatical.
0
Russ anyone ? on 15:09 - Nov 17 with 4678 viewsblackswan

Russ anyone ? on 15:04 - Nov 17 by pencoedjack

If he comes back (which I can’t see happening) my ST is available if anyone wants it.


And my four as will be busy watching paint dry
0
Russ anyone ? on 15:10 - Nov 17 with 4667 viewsjack247

Russ anyone ? on 15:04 - Nov 17 by pencoedjack

If he comes back (which I can’t see happening) my ST is available if anyone wants it.


I’d be amazed if it happened. I’d also lose a lot of faith in our board.

Setbacks happen. It’s how you deal with them. Bringing Martin back would be a panic move and prove they haven’t got backup plans.
0
Russ anyone ? on 15:12 - Nov 17 with 4632 viewsunion_jack

It’s not going to happen!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Russ anyone ? on 15:12 - Nov 17 with 4634 viewsWhiterockin

Russ anyone ? on 15:10 - Nov 17 by jack247

I’d be amazed if it happened. I’d also lose a lot of faith in our board.

Setbacks happen. It’s how you deal with them. Bringing Martin back would be a panic move and prove they haven’t got backup plans.


It would show that the statistics team in recruitment are clueless if it did happen.
1
Russ anyone ? on 15:24 - Nov 17 with 4538 viewsswan65split

I thought politics was bad, but footy in all ways is getting as just as bad,
0
Russ anyone ? on 15:39 - Nov 17 with 4462 viewshobo

Isn't Worth one of the main decision makers on who gets the job? If I remember, he was a big critic of Martin when he was here so this would probably be a non starter
0
Russ anyone ? on 16:49 - Nov 17 with 4214 viewsTonyrefail

I've missed very few home games since 1980, suffered Colin Appleton, Kevin Cullis, Bob Bradley , etc but not sure I could take Russ returning..
1
Russ anyone ? on 17:56 - Nov 17 with 4000 viewsEagleEye

A lot of posters on this board backed RM to the hilt & even talked up his record at Southampton after their promotion. I won’t call out any names but there were quite a few, you know who you are
0
Russ anyone ? on 18:25 - Nov 17 with 3878 viewsdobjack2

At the age of 78 I think it's a bit late to start thinking of Russ Abbot for the job.
0
Russ anyone ? on 18:32 - Nov 17 with 3863 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/

Don’t worry.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026