| Anyone received their ticket yet? 16:14 - May 7 with 7614 views | FatCat | Anyone? |  | | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 16:29 - May 7 with 7547 views | lurker | No.... I want my £2.50 back |  | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 16:50 - May 7 with 7466 views | isitme | Yes. You would think if Dale can have a QR code to scan that Wembley could. Having to print a physical ticket could cause issues for some. |  | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 16:55 - May 7 with 7443 views | dalefan | No |  | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 17:01 - May 7 with 7407 views | D_Alien |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 16:50 - May 7 by isitme | Yes. You would think if Dale can have a QR code to scan that Wembley could. Having to print a physical ticket could cause issues for some. |
You don't need a printed ticket, the website says that some phones may have issues with reception when accessing the online version, therefore a printed ticket advisory only [Post edited 7 May 17:01]
|  |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 17:16 - May 7 with 7329 views | lurker |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 16:29 - May 7 by lurker | No.... I want my £2.50 back |
Just got them. Apologies to Wembley |  | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 17:32 - May 7 with 7247 views | FatCat | Panic over. I just received my ticket via email. Can save my chill pills until another day. |  | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 17:56 - May 7 with 7170 views | EllDale | Still waiting…..should I be worried? 🤔 |  | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 17:59 - May 7 with 7146 views | FatCat |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 17:56 - May 7 by EllDale | Still waiting…..should I be worried? 🤔 |
I'm block 104. Hopefully you will get yours soon. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 18:32 - May 7 with 7023 views | BigKindo | 5 tickets in 113 still awaited. What a load of %6$%42 |  | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 19:32 - May 7 with 6831 views | rochedale | We are block 112, not got ours yet. Don’t panic, it’s Wembley, not the Dog n Duck. |  |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 19:54 - May 7 with 6752 views | Nerazzurri | I’m in 110, arrived about 40 minutes ago. |  |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 23:50 - May 7 with 6298 views | BigKindo | In block 113 just arrived |  | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 00:43 - May 8 with 6238 views | Sandyman | We're in block 109. They arrived, eventually, but what a pain they are to print out. Formatted by Roger? Got there in the end despite the systems incompetence. Roll on Sunday! |  |
| "And only as far as Casey Pettit......" |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 07:11 - May 8 with 6070 views | rochedale |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 00:43 - May 8 by Sandyman | We're in block 109. They arrived, eventually, but what a pain they are to print out. Formatted by Roger? Got there in the end despite the systems incompetence. Roll on Sunday! |
Why do you need to print out? Just scan the QR code at the turnstile. Woke up this morning and mine were in my inbox, block 112. |  |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 07:22 - May 8 with 6050 views | dingdangblue | My only issue is buying 9 tickets I'm not sure you can forward individual tickets via email to people. I've taken screenshots of individual tickets and forwarded them but they look a little blurry then. Then I just screenshotted just the QR code and sent those to people which is a lot clearer. Hopefully it works on the day. |  |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 09:19 - May 8 with 5879 views | Kingstdale | The Wembley website states screenshot won't.work at.the scanners. |  | |  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 09:41 - May 8 with 5818 views | rochedale |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 09:19 - May 8 by Kingstdale | The Wembley website states screenshot won't.work at.the scanners. |
Screenshots of tickets wont, but a screen shot of your QR code will |  |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 09:46 - May 8 with 5805 views | dingdangblue |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 09:19 - May 8 by Kingstdale | The Wembley website states screenshot won't.work at.the scanners. |
I've seen some fancy QR codes recently that rotate so the can't be screenshot but these don't look like that. They just look like standard ones. Screenshots work at the Dale turnstiles. Otherwise I'll have to scan all 9 of us in and meet up at the turnstiles. |  |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 10:00 - May 8 with 5761 views | rochedale |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 09:46 - May 8 by dingdangblue | I've seen some fancy QR codes recently that rotate so the can't be screenshot but these don't look like that. They just look like standard ones. Screenshots work at the Dale turnstiles. Otherwise I'll have to scan all 9 of us in and meet up at the turnstiles. |
Exactly, they are on a pdf, that can be printed, how can that change? Printing that is the same as screen grabbing. |  |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 10:38 - May 8 with 5670 views | TVOS1907 |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 07:22 - May 8 by dingdangblue | My only issue is buying 9 tickets I'm not sure you can forward individual tickets via email to people. I've taken screenshots of individual tickets and forwarded them but they look a little blurry then. Then I just screenshotted just the QR code and sent those to people which is a lot clearer. Hopefully it works on the day. |
I know it's not ideal and it's a load of faffing about, but this link allows you to split a pdf into separate pages, which you can then send to individuals. https://www.ilovepdf.com/split 1. Upload the file 2. In the right-hand panel, select 'Pages' and 'Extract all pages'. You then get a zip file emailed to you, which you'll have to open up to see each separated page. It's fairly easy to do on a PC or laptop. I'm sure there are better solutions, but that link is something I've previously used when wanting to separate pages on a pdf. |  |
| Maestro? No.
Elite? No.
Heavyweight poster? No.
Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes. |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 10:42 - May 8 with 5649 views | dingdangblue |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 10:38 - May 8 by TVOS1907 | I know it's not ideal and it's a load of faffing about, but this link allows you to split a pdf into separate pages, which you can then send to individuals. https://www.ilovepdf.com/split 1. Upload the file 2. In the right-hand panel, select 'Pages' and 'Extract all pages'. You then get a zip file emailed to you, which you'll have to open up to see each separated page. It's fairly easy to do on a PC or laptop. I'm sure there are better solutions, but that link is something I've previously used when wanting to separate pages on a pdf. |
Cheers. |  |
|  |
| Anyone received their ticket yet? on 22:50 - May 8 with 5078 views | pnc4eva1 | Printed and making me giggle with excitement and fear at the same time. |  |
|  |
| |