| Cullen rumour 19:11 - Jul 28 with 25554 views | KeithHaynes | Always thought he would have to be dragged out of the doors at Swansea. (Leicester Extra)
This post has been edited by an administrator |  |
| |  |
| Cullen rumour on 13:21 - Jul 29 with 5280 views | pencoedjack |
| Cullen rumour on 22:06 - Jul 28 by swansjack84 | To be fair you only thought what many did Keith. I said he should be moved on - but never thought it would happen. I'm actually suprised, shocked even. Maybe he has feeling he won't get much game time under us? But always had impression Matos liked him. I suppose he is looking it as Leicester will get promotion from league 1 (which it's clear they will) and then compete for top spot in championship. For me it's taking 2 steps back. But he will do better in league one, but he isn't suddenly gonna be a goal scoring machine. It's not his game. Personally I'm happy he's going, he's not good enough to be a starter and very hot and cold when he is on. If he wasn't local then he would of been moved ages ago. [Post edited 28 Jul 22:08]
|
Not sure Leicester will certainly gain promotion. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo What a mess & with RM at the helm i wouldn't bet on it for sure. |  | |  |
| Cullen rumour on 13:29 - Jul 29 with 5209 views | TimBowen | I'm now reading, again from X.com, that Coventry want both Zan the Man and Ronald! Could be nonsense mind you? |  | |  |
| Cullen rumour on 13:41 - Jul 29 with 5148 views | JJBomber |
| Cullen rumour on 13:29 - Jul 29 by TimBowen | I'm now reading, again from X.com, that Coventry want both Zan the Man and Ronald! Could be nonsense mind you? |
Don't put all your X in one basket! |  | |  |
| Cullen rumour on 13:58 - Jul 29 with 5026 views | onehunglow |
Leicester have big debt issues I believe They flatter to deceive not unlike their current “ coach” |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 14:10 - Jul 29 with 4990 views | Treforys_Jack |
| Cullen rumour on 12:28 - Jul 29 by KeithHaynes | Maybe not 😉 |
If we were to unload Cullen and Ronald for actual cash, wow, don't think I could contain myself. |  | |  |
| Cullen rumour on 14:56 - Jul 29 with 4803 views | Joesus_Of_Narbereth |
| Cullen rumour on 13:58 - Jul 29 by onehunglow | Leicester have big debt issues I believe They flatter to deceive not unlike their current “ coach” |
They should have enough quality to get out of that league even despite Martin. They are struggling massively financially though and have several players on long term massive premier league contracts. We’ve been there ourselves with Ayew, Bony and Borja. |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 15:18 - Jul 29 with 4671 views | onehunglow |
| Cullen rumour on 14:56 - Jul 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth | They should have enough quality to get out of that league even despite Martin. They are struggling massively financially though and have several players on long term massive premier league contracts. We’ve been there ourselves with Ayew, Bony and Borja. |
I don’t like them myself even before R m went there |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 19:31 - Jul 29 with 4320 views | GVJack |
| Cullen rumour on 15:18 - Jul 29 by onehunglow | I don’t like them myself even before R m went there |
I'm with you. Not quite to the same extent as Southampton... But they're both down there... Coincidentally both been managed by RM |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Cullen rumour on 20:13 - Jul 29 with 4136 views | Joesus_Of_Narbereth |
| Cullen rumour on 19:31 - Jul 29 by GVJack | I'm with you. Not quite to the same extent as Southampton... But they're both down there... Coincidentally both been managed by RM |
I know what you mean. They come across as a bit of a soulless unnecessarily posh club. Like Reading singing along to that Glee song at Wembley. The difference between them and Bradford at Wembley was palpable. |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 22:05 - Jul 29 with 3800 views | Dr_Winston |
| Cullen rumour on 14:56 - Jul 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth | They should have enough quality to get out of that league even despite Martin. They are struggling massively financially though and have several players on long term massive premier league contracts. We’ve been there ourselves with Ayew, Bony and Borja. |
Never underestimate Russy's ability to wring the worst out of the players at his disposal. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 22:21 - Jul 29 with 3715 views | KeithHaynes |
| Cullen rumour on 19:31 - Jul 29 by GVJack | I'm with you. Not quite to the same extent as Southampton... But they're both down there... Coincidentally both been managed by RM |
Disliked Leicester well before that ! |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 22:54 - Jul 29 with 3559 views | onehunglow |
| Cullen rumour on 20:13 - Jul 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth | I know what you mean. They come across as a bit of a soulless unnecessarily posh club. Like Reading singing along to that Glee song at Wembley. The difference between them and Bradford at Wembley was palpable. |
Leicester is the polar opposite of posh Great for anyone recanting a sari made to measure though |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 00:26 - Jul 30 with 3434 views | Martyn | Who is the second Swansea player he wants? |  | |  |
| Cullen rumour on 00:51 - Jul 30 with 3408 views | ncswan |
| Cullen rumour on 00:26 - Jul 30 by Martyn | Who is the second Swansea player he wants? |
I don't think that player has been identified yet. Some are speculating (hoping for) Cooper or Fisher. |  | |  |
| Cullen rumour on 18:01 - Jul 30 with 2708 views | KeithHaynes |
| Cullen rumour on 00:51 - Jul 30 by ncswan | I don't think that player has been identified yet. Some are speculating (hoping for) Cooper or Fisher. |
Or Congreve |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 18:44 - Jul 30 with 2546 views | Whiterockin |
| Cullen rumour on 18:01 - Jul 30 by KeithHaynes | Or Congreve |
I saw Congreve mentioned elsewhere connected to Leicester, but wrote it off because he was pulled and more or less disappeared under Martin. |  | |  |
| Cullen rumour on 19:01 - Jul 30 with 2465 views | JJBomber |
| Cullen rumour on 00:26 - Jul 30 by Martyn | Who is the second Swansea player he wants? |
Please be Vigouroux. No more free headers in the box! |  | |  |
| Cullen rumour on 19:13 - Jul 30 with 2416 views | KeithHaynes |
| Cullen rumour on 18:44 - Jul 30 by Whiterockin | I saw Congreve mentioned elsewhere connected to Leicester, but wrote it off because he was pulled and more or less disappeared under Martin. |
Can’t hold that against him if he wants a good crack at being a pro elsewhere. |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 19:33 - Jul 30 with 2354 views | vetchonian |
| Cullen rumour on 19:01 - Jul 30 by JJBomber | Please be Vigouroux. No more free headers in the box! |
seriously? |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 20:00 - Jul 30 with 2282 views | Dr_Winston | Leicester have just signed Alex McCarthy on a free (previously played for Russy at Southampton) so it's unlikely to be a keeper. Cooper is a reasonable shout IMO. Not got much of a future here so we'd certainly be willing to sell. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 21:15 - Jul 30 with 2101 views | vetchonian |
| Cullen rumour on 20:00 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston | Leicester have just signed Alex McCarthy on a free (previously played for Russy at Southampton) so it's unlikely to be a keeper. Cooper is a reasonable shout IMO. Not got much of a future here so we'd certainly be willing to sell. |
my first thought was Fisher until I saw they had signed McCarthy, I have a sneaky suspicion Rusty might be after Fulton |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 21:21 - Jul 30 with 2071 views | KeithHaynes |
| Cullen rumour on 21:15 - Jul 30 by vetchonian | my first thought was Fisher until I saw they had signed McCarthy, I have a sneaky suspicion Rusty might be after Fulton |
He won’t get him ? Will he, moneys on cooper or Congreve. |  |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 21:23 - Jul 30 with 2059 views | Dr_Winston |
| Cullen rumour on 21:15 - Jul 30 by vetchonian | my first thought was Fisher until I saw they had signed McCarthy, I have a sneaky suspicion Rusty might be after Fulton |
He did his level best to drive him out of the club when he was here. Not sure Fulton will be all that keen on a reunion, nor that the club will be keen to part ways given that we're already a bit wanting in midfield. I think it's going to have to be someone already on the out, but unlikely to attract much Championship interest. Ergo Cooper. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Cullen rumour on 21:23 - Jul 30 with 2056 views | Whiterockin |
| Cullen rumour on 21:21 - Jul 30 by KeithHaynes | He won’t get him ? Will he, moneys on cooper or Congreve. |
I would be happy with both. |  | |  |
| Cullen rumour on 21:51 - Jul 30 with 1966 views | vetchonian |
| Cullen rumour on 21:23 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston | He did his level best to drive him out of the club when he was here. Not sure Fulton will be all that keen on a reunion, nor that the club will be keen to part ways given that we're already a bit wanting in midfield. I think it's going to have to be someone already on the out, but unlikely to attract much Championship interest. Ergo Cooper. |
He did initially but soon came to realise his usefulness. Agree I m sure Fulton is in no rush for a reunion and the club recognises his usefulness to the club but that might not stop Russy with his arrogance wanting him. Whilst we might be glad to offload Congrave and Cooper why would Russ be so keen on either? Much has been made of Rustys handling of Congrave when he was here so why would he be wanting him now...or Coops |  |
|  |
| |