| How many points will we have after the next 7 games to Nov break ? UPDATED 08:30 - Aug 7 with 8413 views | Swans9 | 15 points from the first eight. What about the 7 to come ?
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 08:44 - Aug 7 with 6903 views | Whiterockin | I would rather make judgement when the window closes, I still think there is business to be done. Will we lose any key players before Stoke, will we lose any before the window closes with the players we currently have teams will be more afraid of us than we are of them, but I imagine players will leave to change that. |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 08:50 - Aug 7 with 6874 views | raynor94 | Impossible to say at this stage I like the old mantra take it one game at a time |  |
|  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 08:52 - Aug 7 with 6871 views | vetchonian |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 08:44 - Aug 7 by Whiterockin | I would rather make judgement when the window closes, I still think there is business to be done. Will we lose any key players before Stoke, will we lose any before the window closes with the players we currently have teams will be more afraid of us than we are of them, but I imagine players will leave to change that. |
I agree I think we need to wait until the end of the window as there is still some business to happen I believe. On players leaving I would think the likely candidates would be Tymon and Vip,it seems the whispers about Key have come to nothing though who knows. |  |
|  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 09:58 - Aug 7 with 6737 views | GVJack | 24 |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 10:36 - Aug 7 with 6671 views | ncswan |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 09:58 - Aug 7 by GVJack | 24 |
Now we're talkin'!! |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:12 - Aug 7 with 6519 views | JJBomber | 1. @ Stoke, Lose 2-1, free header in the box and a Galbraith winner! 2. Sheff U Win 2-0 3. @ Derby Win 0-1 4. Watford Win 2-1 5. Wrexham Win 23-0 6. @ Southampton Lose to a Vipi thunderbolt after his transfer 7. Burnley Draw 0-0 8. @ Lincoln Edge a 2-1 win. So 16 points. |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:37 - Aug 7 with 6461 views | union_jack |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:12 - Aug 7 by JJBomber | 1. @ Stoke, Lose 2-1, free header in the box and a Galbraith winner! 2. Sheff U Win 2-0 3. @ Derby Win 0-1 4. Watford Win 2-1 5. Wrexham Win 23-0 6. @ Southampton Lose to a Vipi thunderbolt after his transfer 7. Burnley Draw 0-0 8. @ Lincoln Edge a 2-1 win. So 16 points. |
Didn’t I read that Galbraith is injured or was I dreaming? |  |
|  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:41 - Aug 7 with 6451 views | Whiterockin |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:12 - Aug 7 by JJBomber | 1. @ Stoke, Lose 2-1, free header in the box and a Galbraith winner! 2. Sheff U Win 2-0 3. @ Derby Win 0-1 4. Watford Win 2-1 5. Wrexham Win 23-0 6. @ Southampton Lose to a Vipi thunderbolt after his transfer 7. Burnley Draw 0-0 8. @ Lincoln Edge a 2-1 win. So 16 points. |
I think we will beat Stoke with Galbraith sent off if he's not injured. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 14:50 - Aug 7 with 6383 views | ncswan |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:37 - Aug 7 by union_jack | Didn’t I read that Galbraith is injured or was I dreaming? |
From today's Sentinel: New boy Ethan Galbraith is already training after being rested as a precaution through the last couple of friendlies. |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 6341 views | GVJack |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 14:50 - Aug 7 by ncswan | From today's Sentinel: New boy Ethan Galbraith is already training after being rested as a precaution through the last couple of friendlies. |
He'll soon be injured again when he runs at Key down the left channel. |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 15:24 - Aug 7 with 6317 views | Whiterockin |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 15:18 - Aug 7 by GVJack | He'll soon be injured again when he runs at Key down the left channel. |
Personally I think Tymon will lay something on him, Cullens gone otherwise he would have been nailed on. |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 15:54 - Aug 7 with 6290 views | JJBomber |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:41 - Aug 7 by Whiterockin | I think we will beat Stoke with Galbraith sent off if he's not injured. |
Galbraith carried off after he gets injured maybe? |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 15:57 - Aug 7 with 6270 views | Whiterockin |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 15:54 - Aug 7 by JJBomber | Galbraith carried off after he gets injured maybe? |
Hopefully. |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 18:44 - Aug 7 with 6154 views | builthjack | We should be looking for 13- 15 points to keep us in the top 10. We really don't want to have to play catch up. |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 19:39 - Aug 7 with 6122 views | KeithHaynes | We are about to release a report that covers all 46. It’s monumental ! |  |
|  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 20:07 - Aug 8 with 5826 views | JJBomber |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:12 - Aug 7 by JJBomber | 1. @ Stoke, Lose 2-1, free header in the box and a Galbraith winner! 2. Sheff U Win 2-0 3. @ Derby Win 0-1 4. Watford Win 2-1 5. Wrexham Win 23-0 6. @ Southampton Lose to a Vipi thunderbolt after his transfer 7. Burnley Draw 0-0 8. @ Lincoln Edge a 2-1 win. So 16 points. |
Burgess out. I'm going for 8 points, not 16. |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 21:57 - Aug 8 with 5769 views | Martyn | Fifteen |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 23:29 - Aug 8 with 5711 views | wwcigne |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:12 - Aug 7 by JJBomber | 1. @ Stoke, Lose 2-1, free header in the box and a Galbraith winner! 2. Sheff U Win 2-0 3. @ Derby Win 0-1 4. Watford Win 2-1 5. Wrexham Win 23-0 6. @ Southampton Lose to a Vipi thunderbolt after his transfer 7. Burnley Draw 0-0 8. @ Lincoln Edge a 2-1 win. So 16 points. |
Not if we play like we did second half today |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 17:54 - Sep 19 with 3841 views | JJBomber |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 13:12 - Aug 7 by JJBomber | 1. @ Stoke, Lose 2-1, free header in the box and a Galbraith winner! 2. Sheff U Win 2-0 3. @ Derby Win 0-1 4. Watford Win 2-1 5. Wrexham Win 23-0 6. @ Southampton Lose to a Vipi thunderbolt after his transfer 7. Burnley Draw 0-0 8. @ Lincoln Edge a 2-1 win. So 16 points. |
Not bad, one point out. OK, I only got 4 results right and just the Lincoln result spot on. A little bit out with the Wrexham game. I should have gone to watch them train from behind a tree. |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 20:07 - Sep 19 with 3663 views | SullutaCreturned |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 17:54 - Sep 19 by JJBomber | Not bad, one point out. OK, I only got 4 results right and just the Lincoln result spot on. A little bit out with the Wrexham game. I should have gone to watch them train from behind a tree. |
Nope, you changed your prediction to 8 point because Burgess is out, so nowhere near, sorry |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 04:59 - Sep 20 with 3476 views | ncswan | From the "I'm calling it now" thread by GVJack posted Aug 7 I'm calling it now on 02:46 - Aug 7 by ncswan 1st 8 games (to 1st Int'l Break): 1. @ Stoke 2. Sheff U 3. @ Derby 4. Watford 5. Wrexham 6. @ Southampton 7. Burnley 8. @ Lincoln Fast start, or will it take time to gel as a team? We play 3 of the teams you mentionend with Wrexham and Burnley @ home. Southampton away. 8 games in 35 days! Wow! JJBomber replied on Aug 12: Sorry, I didn't see your reply. Yes, it's a tough start, made a lot harder with the loss of Burgess long term and Franco until September. I was of the opinion that a tough start was ideal, as the club seemed to be on a high as recently as last Friday. By Saturday, the air was coming out of the balloon at a rate of knots. The honeymoon period for Matos is now over, so we may get to see a real test of his ability. A gentle first 4 games before a brutal 3 game bounce against promotion contenders. Momentum is going to be vital. I replied to JJB's reply on Aug 13: I agree with your view. Maybe 10 points from the 1st 4 games could generate that mo' you mention is really needed. I saw lots of positives from last Sat's 1st half. Convert most of the wasted opps and Swans would be playing @ home against Brentford. I still have high hopes that our new additions will really make a difference and assist us in making the playoffs, or better. Vip needs to start getting up to last season's production level if we're to have any chance. It will be really interesting if Idah, Stewart, or one or more of the newbies can contribute. I remain positive and hopeful. And Whiterockin replied to my prediction of 10 points from 1st 4 games also on Aug 13: Three wins and a draw in the first four games is a really tough ask. Undefeated would be excellent but still a tough ask in the Championship. We can but hope. It's fun to reminisce, especially when you're atop of the league! COYS!! [Post edited 20 Sep 5:08]
|  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 05:30 - Sep 20 with 3464 views | felixstowe_jack |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 04:59 - Sep 20 by ncswan | From the "I'm calling it now" thread by GVJack posted Aug 7 I'm calling it now on 02:46 - Aug 7 by ncswan 1st 8 games (to 1st Int'l Break): 1. @ Stoke 2. Sheff U 3. @ Derby 4. Watford 5. Wrexham 6. @ Southampton 7. Burnley 8. @ Lincoln Fast start, or will it take time to gel as a team? We play 3 of the teams you mentionend with Wrexham and Burnley @ home. Southampton away. 8 games in 35 days! Wow! JJBomber replied on Aug 12: Sorry, I didn't see your reply. Yes, it's a tough start, made a lot harder with the loss of Burgess long term and Franco until September. I was of the opinion that a tough start was ideal, as the club seemed to be on a high as recently as last Friday. By Saturday, the air was coming out of the balloon at a rate of knots. The honeymoon period for Matos is now over, so we may get to see a real test of his ability. A gentle first 4 games before a brutal 3 game bounce against promotion contenders. Momentum is going to be vital. I replied to JJB's reply on Aug 13: I agree with your view. Maybe 10 points from the 1st 4 games could generate that mo' you mention is really needed. I saw lots of positives from last Sat's 1st half. Convert most of the wasted opps and Swans would be playing @ home against Brentford. I still have high hopes that our new additions will really make a difference and assist us in making the playoffs, or better. Vip needs to start getting up to last season's production level if we're to have any chance. It will be really interesting if Idah, Stewart, or one or more of the newbies can contribute. I remain positive and hopeful. And Whiterockin replied to my prediction of 10 points from 1st 4 games also on Aug 13: Three wins and a draw in the first four games is a really tough ask. Undefeated would be excellent but still a tough ask in the Championship. We can but hope. It's fun to reminisce, especially when you're atop of the league! COYS!! [Post edited 20 Sep 5:08]
|
17 points. Far better than most people predicted. |  |
|  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 09:04 - Sep 20 with 3332 views | jack247 | I would have said 10-12 points and hovering around the edge of top 8. Most of us were optimistic, but nobody saw this coming. |  | |  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 20:47 - Sep 22 with 2784 views | KeithHaynes | Still a few out there stating we’ve had it easy. I think the bigger games like West Ham, Middlesbrough, Cardiff, Southampton home, Wolves etc both home and away will see us playing better against better sides. And I think Cardiff are far better than we’ve seen so far. The players will know these results if we are still at or near the top will be crucial. |  |
|  |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 21:29 - Sep 22 with 2739 views | onehunglow |
| How many points will we have after the first 8 games? on 20:47 - Sep 22 by KeithHaynes | Still a few out there stating we’ve had it easy. I think the bigger games like West Ham, Middlesbrough, Cardiff, Southampton home, Wolves etc both home and away will see us playing better against better sides. And I think Cardiff are far better than we’ve seen so far. The players will know these results if we are still at or near the top will be crucial. |
Well , possibly but we will soon see once we get these dumb nations league bollox out of the way Really Just who needs this |  |
|  |
| |