| Louza from Watford 09:21 - Aug 13 with 9512 views | Ferryjack123 | Doing the rounds on X this morning with possibly Ronald moving in opposite direction.. What we thinking? |  | | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 09:36 - Aug 13 with 7440 views | raynor94 | I'd be surprised if they are willing to let him leave he was their stand out player last season |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 09:41 - Aug 13 with 7368 views | onehunglow |
| Louza from Watford on 09:36 - Aug 13 by raynor94 | I'd be surprised if they are willing to let him leave he was their stand out player last season |
We would be having the best of that deal if that came off Where’s the source? |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 10:27 - Aug 13 with 7181 views | GixerJack | I’m not seeing it to be perfectly honest |  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 10:38 - Aug 13 with 7101 views | Whiterockin |
| Louza from Watford on 10:27 - Aug 13 by GixerJack | I’m not seeing it to be perfectly honest |
Nor me, would we really pay enough to tempt their best player away even with Ronald as make weight. Im not convinced but I have been wrong before. |  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 16:14 - Aug 13 with 6449 views | union_jack | Not going to happen. Not in a month of Sundays. Move on. |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 17:24 - Aug 13 with 6253 views | onehunglow |
| Louza from Watford on 16:14 - Aug 13 by union_jack | Not going to happen. Not in a month of Sundays. Move on. |
Keep it holy ! Sorry |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 18:50 - Aug 13 with 6094 views | KeithHaynes | Rumours of a permanent deal this evening. |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 18:56 - Aug 13 with 6058 views | raynor94 |
| Louza from Watford on 18:50 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes | Rumours of a permanent deal this evening. |
That is a suprise would be a great signing |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Louza from Watford on 19:05 - Aug 13 with 6018 views | Ferryjack123 |
| Louza from Watford on 18:50 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes | Rumours of a permanent deal this evening. |
Strong rumours Kieth? Or the usual fantasists on X? |  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 19:34 - Aug 13 with 5921 views | Dr_Winston | Don't really know much about him. These days I find myself having to Google players that the 12 year old me would have been fully aware of. If he can relieve us from having to depend on Stamenic to get things moving then this transfer has my blessing. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 19:52 - Aug 13 with 5826 views | Whiterockin |
| Louza from Watford on 19:34 - Aug 13 by Dr_Winston | Don't really know much about him. These days I find myself having to Google players that the 12 year old me would have been fully aware of. If he can relieve us from having to depend on Stamenic to get things moving then this transfer has my blessing. |
Two things in our favour. He is a DM which I believe we are crying out for and he lost the captaincy two weeks ago so may be a little peed. But I still think it is a very, very long shot. |  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 19:54 - Aug 13 with 5819 views | Dr_Winston |
| Louza from Watford on 19:52 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin | Two things in our favour. He is a DM which I believe we are crying out for and he lost the captaincy two weeks ago so may be a little peed. But I still think it is a very, very long shot. |
You had me at "He is a DM". |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 19:57 - Aug 13 with 5770 views | Whiterockin |
| Louza from Watford on 19:54 - Aug 13 by Dr_Winston | You had me at "He is a DM". |
DM playmaker apparently, to be honest I had to search to find that out. I'm still not convinced we will pay the money out to get him as he has 2 years left on his contract. [Post edited 13 Aug 19:58]
|  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 19:58 - Aug 13 with 5759 views | OptimisticJack |
| Louza from Watford on 18:50 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes | Rumours of a permanent deal this evening. |
Would be hell of a signing if true. Hope its true. |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 19:58 - Aug 13 with 5755 views | Dr_Winston |
| Louza from Watford on 19:57 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin | DM playmaker apparently, to be honest I had to search to find that out. I'm still not convinced we will pay the money out to get him as he has 2 years left on his contract. [Post edited 13 Aug 19:58]
|
"If" they are truly interested in Ronald it's a foot in the door I suppose. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 20:03 - Aug 13 with 5701 views | union_jack |
| Louza from Watford on 19:52 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin | Two things in our favour. He is a DM which I believe we are crying out for and he lost the captaincy two weeks ago so may be a little peed. But I still think it is a very, very long shot. |
I refer the honourable gentleman to my post above. |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 20:47 - Aug 13 with 5518 views | raynor94 |
| Louza from Watford on 19:52 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin | Two things in our favour. He is a DM which I believe we are crying out for and he lost the captaincy two weeks ago so may be a little peed. But I still think it is a very, very long shot. |
From what I've seen of him he dictates the play and is an excellent dead ball player After the Almedia snub it certainly seems the type of player Matos wants |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 20:56 - Aug 13 with 5451 views | PawelAbbott | Sell Vipotnik and buy players like this who will add experience and drive to the team. Match this up with a top, quality centre back and I will start getting excited for the season |  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 11:35 - Aug 15 with 4529 views | howenjack | A very good player capable of playing the disguised killer ball . Very dangerous in the opposition 3rd. |  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 12:31 - Aug 16 with 3913 views | raynor94 | I see he's not in the starting 11 again today |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 12:39 - Aug 16 with 3875 views | Ferryjack123 | Not even in the squad |  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 12:56 - Aug 16 with 3825 views | GVJack | Didn't know much about him so just watched a highlight reel (which I understand to do with caution) but looks a great technical player. Premier League standard. |  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 13:11 - Aug 16 with 3758 views | raynor94 | Watford observer reporting he's been left out of the squad as he wants to leave I certainly hope its us |  |
|  |
| Louza from Watford on 13:29 - Aug 16 with 3705 views | Ferryjack123 | Southampton in the mix too apparently and ironically thats who they got today |  | |  |
| Louza from Watford on 13:54 - Aug 16 with 3613 views | JJBomber |
| Louza from Watford on 13:29 - Aug 16 by Ferryjack123 | Southampton in the mix too apparently and ironically thats who they got today |
Also by way of irony, the transfer deadline day is 1st September. I wonder who the Swans play that evening??? |  | |  |
| |