| Dennis Cirkin 20:07 - Aug 16 with 4251 views | tonyQPR | Clive mate, I know itโs been a very busy/hectic last couple of weeks,but are we getting a new signing piece ? Iโm sure everyone here, all 2 of us ๐is waiting for it ๐ |  | | |  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 20:21 - Aug 16 with 4077 views | monners1969 | 3โฆ |  | |  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 20:24 - Aug 16 with 4039 views | TwoHalves | Come on. 2,000 words by 10pm. |  | |  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 20:25 - Aug 16 with 4032 views | KensalT |
4... No, I'm Spartacus! To be fair to Clive he has had a hectic week with all the season previews. And the club did spring the Cirkin signing on us with very little warning. I'm sure all good things come to those who wait. |  | |  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 20:31 - Aug 16 with 3970 views | tonyQPR |
| Dennis Cirkin on 20:25 - Aug 16 by KensalT | 4... No, I'm Spartacus! To be fair to Clive he has had a hectic week with all the season previews. And the club did spring the Cirkin signing on us with very little warning. I'm sure all good things come to those who wait. |
Especially now the new left back tbk is now potentially out for a good while ๐คฆ๐ผโโ๏ธill even subscribe ( should off done it ages ago tbf) if the signing piece comes before the match report ๐so no pressure then ๐ |  | |  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 20:47 - Aug 16 with 3825 views | jeffranger50 | Your sad |  | |  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 21:04 - Aug 16 with 3632 views | TwoHalves |
| Dennis Cirkin on 20:25 - Aug 16 by KensalT | 4... No, I'm Spartacus! To be fair to Clive he has had a hectic week with all the season previews. And the club did spring the Cirkin signing on us with very little warning. I'm sure all good things come to those who wait. |
Actually, Iโm Spartacus. |  | |  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 21:05 - Aug 16 with 3618 views | Boston | Does Cirkin, rhyme with gherkin? |  |
|  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 21:17 - Aug 16 with 3495 views | Mick_S |
| Dennis Cirkin on 21:05 - Aug 16 by Boston | Does Cirkin, rhyme with gherkin? |
Wally. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Dennis Cirkin on 21:33 - Aug 16 with 3362 views | daveB | let him enjoy an away day win hangover |  | |  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 22:26 - Aug 16 with 3045 views | TwoHalves | So only two of us are Spartacus. That wasnโt in the script. |  | |  |
| Dennis Cirkin on 18:49 - Aug 17 with 1844 views | tonyQPR |
I know mate,what you do is so very much appreciated by all of us on here ๐๐it was all a bit tongue in cheek and still feeling very euphoric and a little bit pisshed ๐Iโm sure you understand ๐I will subscribe as promised, thank you so much ๐๐ |  | |  |
| |