Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conspiracy theory 16:13 - Oct 5 with 895 viewsMattFinish

I'm not one for conspiracy theories personally but bearing in mind the people in the FA disciplinary and governance sectors with Pompey links, could it be they are delaying the decision until after Sunday to unsettle us?

Just a thought
1
Conspiracy theory on 22:00 - Oct 5 with 582 viewskingslandstand1

I'd have thought if that was the case they'd dish the penalty out on Friday?

Poll: Are you renewing your season ticket

0
Conspiracy theory on 22:21 - Oct 5 with 559 viewsMattFinish

I don't see how they can Kingsland

The Bielsa/Leeds incident was considered under exactly the same FA rule as Tonda's case is being considered. I think legally the FA would find it difficult to hit Tonda with anything more than a caution/suspended touchline ban, particularly as they'd be punishing Saints when they let Leeds off scot free - don't forget the £200k fine for Leeds was imposed by the EFL not the FA
0
Conspiracy theory on 22:56 - Oct 5 with 522 viewsSouthamptonfan

If they ban him on Thursday, we can then leave it 14 days until we appeal. During tha period of deciding whether we appeal or not, I asssume Tonda can carry on managing?

Poll: Will you get a season ticket next season?

0
Conspiracy theory on 09:13 - Oct 6 with 241 viewssaint22

I would say the FA is pretty much like every other governing / decision making body in this country in that its led by fools who actually have no clue whats going on or a modicum of common sense or logic
0
Conspiracy theory on 09:28 - Oct 6 with 223 viewsjopreston

Conspiracy theory on 09:13 - Oct 6 by saint22

I would say the FA is pretty much like every other governing / decision making body in this country in that its led by fools who actually have no clue whats going on or a modicum of common sense or logic


As in Labour also you mean then yes?

Conspiracy theory. An interesting subject. A made up saying created by the CIA or FBI so i recall, after the JFK shooting, to discredit and mock anyone coming up with alternative theories. So, personally speaking, more likely true than government, ruling body statement on events.
0
Conspiracy theory on 10:13 - Oct 6 with 176 viewsJellybaby

Conspiracy theory on 09:28 - Oct 6 by jopreston

As in Labour also you mean then yes?

Conspiracy theory. An interesting subject. A made up saying created by the CIA or FBI so i recall, after the JFK shooting, to discredit and mock anyone coming up with alternative theories. So, personally speaking, more likely true than government, ruling body statement on events.


Absolutely Jo, if you are not a "conspiracy theorist" (or realist as I prefer) in 2026, when so many have come true and we can see how rife corruption is in high places, then there really is no hope for you!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

0
Conspiracy theory on 11:35 - Oct 6 with 86 viewskingslandstand1

Conspiracy theory on 22:21 - Oct 5 by MattFinish

I don't see how they can Kingsland

The Bielsa/Leeds incident was considered under exactly the same FA rule as Tonda's case is being considered. I think legally the FA would find it difficult to hit Tonda with anything more than a caution/suspended touchline ban, particularly as they'd be punishing Saints when they let Leeds off scot free - don't forget the £200k fine for Leeds was imposed by the EFL not the FA


I'm thinking along the suspended sentence but what I'm saying is that the penalty, whatever it may be, will be called prior to the game to cause maximum disruption although as Southamptonfan has said, we will (should) appeal to delay as much as possible as Citey are doing

Poll: Are you renewing your season ticket

0
Conspiracy theory on 11:44 - Oct 6 with 78 viewsJellybaby

Conspiracy theory on 09:13 - Oct 6 by saint22

I would say the FA is pretty much like every other governing / decision making body in this country in that its led by fools who actually have no clue whats going on or a modicum of common sense or logic


I think 22, you have fallen into the trap of assigning cock up over conspiracy to the ruling classes and those in authority. I don't think they are fools at all, mostly they are strategic, ref football- the punishment for smaller clubs is immediate and brutal, for bigger clubs the rules are different.
[Post edited 6 Oct 11:45]

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026