Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Site/Message Board 12:56 - Oct 9 with 962 viewsSaintNick

The last year has seen the overall traffic on this site just about more than trebled than it was a year ago and quadrupled since the dark days of 2022/23.

But the number of threads and messages posted on this message board has remained fairly constant, although those reading and not posting has more than doubled.

Thanks to everyone for this but I want to get this message board buzzing again, today has seen a lot of traffic but little engagement in terms of new threads or replies to posts.

So I want to get it going again, if everyone who posts on here regularly put up one new threads up themselves a week, then we would be buzzing.

Likewise polls, if 500 people visit the poll, we only get around 10-15% actually click on and vote, I can't understand this one, if you have clicked to view it why not vote.

Anyway thanks for all you support, I value it, but I started the Ugly in 1988 with CF to "Give the fans a voice" back then it was virtually the only voice they had, today there are loads of channels open, but I TUI was always about the fans opinions not just mine, even if i don't always agree with them, I want to keep it that way.

So it would really help if you could make it an October resolution to post at least a new thread a week then it would help as we head into 2027 and our 38th year since the 1st edition back in April 1988 and our 27th since our launch online in August 2000


Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

3
This Site/Message Board on 13:46 - Oct 9 with 869 viewsPatfromPoole

A Top 3 a day, yes?

Poll: If we were today re-instated to the play-off final, would you go on Saturday?

0
This Site/Message Board on 13:48 - Oct 9 with 865 viewsSaintNick

This Site/Message Board on 13:46 - Oct 9 by PatfromPoole

A Top 3 a day, yes?


Yes a top 3 of best top 3's

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

0
This Site/Message Board on 13:54 - Oct 9 with 847 viewsButty101

This Site/Message Board on 13:48 - Oct 9 by SaintNick

Yes a top 3 of best top 3's


Nick how about offering every contributor a Donald Trump like incentive. A free beer before the Pompey game

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

0
This Site/Message Board on 14:19 - Oct 9 with 814 viewsSaintNick

This Site/Message Board on 13:54 - Oct 9 by Butty101

Nick how about offering every contributor a Donald Trump like incentive. A free beer before the Pompey game


Do you know I was thinking about something alongside those lines I was just working out how much $5000 is in £'s

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

0
This Site/Message Board on 14:54 - Oct 9 with 751 viewsshotters

Monthly Ins and Outs thread

Fail we may, sail we must

2
This Site/Message Board on 15:44 - Oct 9 with 657 viewsCenturion

I feel a little reluctant to add much in case comments are ridiculed.
0
This Site/Message Board on 09:10 - Oct 10 with 287 viewsJellybaby

Thanks for your work on this site Nick and congratulations on 38 years. This is my go to site for Saints news - i find the echo site a nightmare with its ads and subscription blockers, so much prefer this.

I was a passive viewer for years - probably some wish I still was!

I can see why some don't post as there are some that want to close down debate and discussion even on fairly innocuous subjects and some undue aggression and over reaction, but if you want participation, then I will do my best, much to the annoyance of some no doubt!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

0
This Site/Message Board on 09:31 - Oct 10 with 258 viewsBerber

This Site/Message Board on 09:10 - Oct 10 by Jellybaby

Thanks for your work on this site Nick and congratulations on 38 years. This is my go to site for Saints news - i find the echo site a nightmare with its ads and subscription blockers, so much prefer this.

I was a passive viewer for years - probably some wish I still was!

I can see why some don't post as there are some that want to close down debate and discussion even on fairly innocuous subjects and some undue aggression and over reaction, but if you want participation, then I will do my best, much to the annoyance of some no doubt!


Here, here. We have had disagreements about Covid, vaccines, and secret societies seeking to control the world, but your footy input is always appreciated. 😉

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

1
Login to get fewer ads

This Site/Message Board on 12:25 - Oct 10 with 182 viewsarfurdent

This Site/Message Board on 14:19 - Oct 9 by SaintNick

Do you know I was thinking about something alongside those lines I was just working out how much $5000 is in £'s


before or after WW3?

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026