Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will There Be A Team Bus Welcome 13:14 - Oct 9 with 706 viewsSaintNick

Was there one last year I cant remember

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

0
Will There Be A Team Bus Welcome on 13:41 - Oct 9 with 662 viewsPatfromPoole

It would give the hundreds of dibble something to do, I guess.

Poll: If we were today re-instated to the play-off final, would you go on Saturday?

0
Will There Be A Team Bus Welcome on 14:54 - Oct 9 with 573 viewsSouthamptonfan

There wasn't a team bus welcome last time. The Saints players will.be in the stadium early I assume well before fans start arriving for security reasons. There was a "get-together" with flares etc at the front of the stadium last time at about 11am. St Mary's will I am sure, and needs to be electric on Sunday. From a 11am to 2pm, we need to be a cauldron of noise. I am more confident than ever that King Tonda and the players will give us a victory to celebrate.

I am buzzing for Sunday. Tonda's news is such a relief, he's at the wheel. We are going to smash them on Sunday. If we beat them, how are we all going to celebrate?

And yes I know, it's arrogant, jumping the gun but I have had a.premonition. We will win against these b@staads.
[Post edited 9 Oct 14:57]

Poll: Will you get a season ticket next season?

0
Will There Be A Team Bus Welcome on 16:37 - Oct 9 with 423 viewsBLEEDRED

I expect the Skate team bus will bottle it again and sneak in around the back!!
0
Will There Be A Team Bus Welcome on 19:22 - Oct 9 with 293 viewsarfurdent

Will There Be A Team Bus Welcome on 16:37 - Oct 9 by BLEEDRED

I expect the Skate team bus will bottle it again and sneak in around the back!!


fish fiddlers using the back door

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026