Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse 16:42 - Jan 16 with 1978 viewssince1907

The Administrator at Darlo has just sacked stand in boss Craig Liddle and the whole of the first team squad.

I'm afraid that the end is nigh for the club
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 16:43 - Jan 16 with 1966 viewsClivert

Can we get them all in to represent us tomorrow night at Tranmere?
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 16:44 - Jan 16 with 1950 viewssince1907

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 16:43 - Jan 16 by Clivert

Can we get them all in to represent us tomorrow night at Tranmere?

guess they couldnt do a lot worse!
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 17:14 - Jan 16 with 1887 viewszxcvbnm

With Kettering struggling as well could be 2 out of business in the conference. If Kettering fold it means nene park will have hosted two folded clubs

Poll: Best loanee keeper

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 17:57 - Jan 16 with 1818 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

These will be 2nd club to Fold after meeting Rochdale in Play Offs . I bet Gillingham & Stockport County are dreading the worse news now!

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 18:41 - Jan 16 with 1759 viewssince1907

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 17:57 - Jan 16 by DaleAwaydayBot

These will be 2nd club to Fold after meeting Rochdale in Play Offs . I bet Gillingham & Stockport County are dreading the worse news now!

think things are bad enough for County as they are tazzy
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 18:49 - Jan 16 with 1732 viewsSandyman

Northampton - spent £7m in 9 years to be bottom of league 2
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16577851.stm

Halifax, Chester, Boston....

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 18:52 - Jan 16 with 1720 viewssince1907

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 18:49 - Jan 16 by Sandyman

Northampton - spent £7m in 9 years to be bottom of league 2
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16577851.stm

Halifax, Chester, Boston....

puts things into perspective doesnt it?
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 20:53 - Jan 16 with 1602 viewsDaley_Lama

Yep, I blame CD for not over spending and sending us into Adminsitration.

Anyway, very very sad for Darlington, start from scratch looks like on the cards, to be honest, I don't think that's the worst thing in the world nowadays.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 20:59 - Jan 16 with 1571 viewsfitzochris

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 20:53 - Jan 16 by Daley_Lama

Yep, I blame CD for not over spending and sending us into Adminsitration.

Anyway, very very sad for Darlington, start from scratch looks like on the cards, to be honest, I don't think that's the worst thing in the world nowadays.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Tell that to all the people they owe money to!

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 21:05 - Jan 16 with 1543 viewsDaley_Lama

Aye, but to be honest I doubt their credit rating wasn't too good over the last few years, so anybody they owe money to at this time must be thick as pig pooh to have not done cash up front in the first place.

Poll: DF in or out

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 21:07 - Jan 16 with 1535 viewsfitzochris

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 21:05 - Jan 16 by Daley_Lama

Aye, but to be honest I doubt their credit rating wasn't too good over the last few years, so anybody they owe money to at this time must be thick as pig pooh to have not done cash up front in the first place.

Very true.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 21:20 - Jan 16 with 1501 views442Dale

Mentioned it last week, but if he's about to become a free agent, we'd do a lot worse than getting Rundle back til May.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 21:49 - Jan 16 with 1462 viewschuckleberry

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 21:20 - Jan 16 by 442Dale

Mentioned it last week, but if he's about to become a free agent, we'd do a lot worse than getting Rundle back til May.

According to his Twitter comments tonight he would love a return to us
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 21:59 - Jan 16 with 1430 viewsRalphs12

A year ago I would have rubbished any suggestion of getting rundle back, right now we need competition on the wing, rundle knows the club and on his day is a cracking winger. Would certainly give adams something to think about.
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 22:02 - Jan 16 with 1409 views442Dale

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 21:59 - Jan 16 by Ralphs12

A year ago I would have rubbished any suggestion of getting rundle back, right now we need competition on the wing, rundle knows the club and on his day is a cracking winger. Would certainly give adams something to think about.

Adams one side, Rundle the other, genuine balance.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 22:07 - Jan 16 with 1400 viewsRalphs12

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 22:02 - Jan 16 by 442Dale

Adams one side, Rundle the other, genuine balance.

I'm sure hed have a point to prove and who knows he might even get stuck in!!
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 23:23 - Jan 16 with 1322 viewsScunnydale

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 21:49 - Jan 16 by chuckleberry

According to his Twitter comments tonight he would love a return to us

Just seen his comments - very keen on coming back.

I'm also liking Alfie pimping Rundle out too. Although I may not tell all this to the Darlo fan who sits next to me at work...
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 23:26 - Jan 16 with 1315 viewsShun

ALL Darlo players and staff have had their contracts terminated. Very very sad news for them and for the club, but at the risk of being a vulture, let's take advantage. We did it last time this happened (Russell, Keltie, Wiseman), can we do it again? I'd love to see Rundle back.
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 23:29 - Jan 16 with 1305 viewsDoolan_Is_God

Rundle and Bridge-Wilkinson could be worth a try, but I'd draw the line at Sam Russell!

It's such a crap situation and you have to wonder what certain people were smoking when the plans to move into that novelty stadium were drawn up. For the playoffs they closed two sides of the ground and STILL came nowhere near filling what was left!
It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 07:18 - Jan 17 with 1248 viewsScunnydale

It could be worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, much worse on 23:29 - Jan 16 by Doolan_Is_God

Rundle and Bridge-Wilkinson could be worth a try, but I'd draw the line at Sam Russell!

It's such a crap situation and you have to wonder what certain people were smoking when the plans to move into that novelty stadium were drawn up. For the playoffs they closed two sides of the ground and STILL came nowhere near filling what was left!

Russell's at Forest Green now, apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024