Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Board !!! 09:22 - Jan 20 with 1102 viewsrochdale1

Anybody else getting frustrated with the board now? Not knocking all they have done over the last few years but this is now turning into a joke. NO COMMUNICATION with the fans just pxxxxs me off. I wanna know whats going on with my club its been the same since Steve Erye... If its Beech till the end of the season then tell us, i can live with it if thats the case. If money is tight then tell us(another arguement is where has the money gone from transfers buts thats for another day)..
Just think someone should come out with a statement today, overwise why should we all bother? the board obv dont care how the fans are feeling!
Obv my opinion.....
The Board !!! on 09:27 - Jan 20 with 1084 viewsjudd

I think they of got stuck in a catch 22 situation tbf

Poll: What is it to be then?

The Board !!! on 09:33 - Jan 20 with 1069 viewsrochdale1

The Board !!! on 09:27 - Jan 20 by judd

I think they of got stuck in a catch 22 situation tbf

may be true but honestly think saying nothing will leave bad tastes in the mouths of the fans, beech and players.. Catch 22 yeah, sometimes everyone just needs to know where they stand.. Communication is the key
The Board !!! on 09:35 - Jan 20 with 1061 viewsSuddenLad

The Board !!! on 09:33 - Jan 20 by rochdale1

may be true but honestly think saying nothing will leave bad tastes in the mouths of the fans, beech and players.. Catch 22 yeah, sometimes everyone just needs to know where they stand.. Communication is the key

If you understood how businesses operate, that would help also. I'm sure the club will 'communicate' with their shareholders and supporters, when the time is right.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

The Board !!! on 09:49 - Jan 20 with 1042 viewsrochdale1

The Board !!! on 09:35 - Jan 20 by SuddenLad

If you understood how businesses operate, that would help also. I'm sure the club will 'communicate' with their shareholders and supporters, when the time is right.

hope your right, just hope not before everyone feels like i do now, honestly losing the love
The Board !!! on 09:50 - Jan 20 with 1037 viewsjudd

The Board !!! on 09:35 - Jan 20 by SuddenLad

Perhaps if they promised to tell only the Rochdale fans and they had to promise not to tell anyone else, that might be the way forward.

It's only an approximate solution but perhaps oxymorons are all we should expect.

Poll: What is it to be then?

The Board !!! on 09:52 - Jan 20 with 1028 viewsrochdale1

The Board !!! on 09:50 - Jan 20 by judd

Perhaps if they promised to tell only the Rochdale fans and they had to promise not to tell anyone else, that might be the way forward.

It's only an approximate solution but perhaps oxymorons are all we should expect.

i wont tell nobody
The Board !!! on 10:37 - Jan 20 with 988 viewsDorsetDale

The Board !!! on 09:52 - Jan 20 by rochdale1

i wont tell nobody

which presumably means you'll tell everyone that will listen to you?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

The Board !!! on 10:54 - Jan 20 with 945 viewsTomRAFC

once again more frustrated dale fans taking pointless pot shots at the board

we could have an all powerful wizard as our chairman and some people wouldn't be happy

i don't know any club that makes poublic statements as often as some people on here want.

at the moment what is there to report? dunphy said the job was beechs to loose. accy deny we approaached coleman and coleman denies we approached him

just more board related nonesense.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Board !!! on 10:58 - Jan 20 with 931 viewsRalphs12

What tom said! They said its beechs job to loose. What more do you need to know?
The Board !!! on 14:31 - Jan 20 with 845 viewsmario

The Board !!! on 10:58 - Jan 20 by Ralphs12

What tom said! They said its beechs job to loose. What more do you need to know?

i read as well that beech had the job till the end of the season using a dunphy quote
The Board !!! on 14:45 - Jan 20 with 800 viewsD_Alien

The Board !!! on 10:58 - Jan 20 by Ralphs12

It's just as well they said it's beech's job to loose, because he might've thought they said it's "his job to lose" - that'd explain the Hartlepool and Stevenage games
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Board !!! on 15:15 - Jan 20 with 757 viewsolympicdale

The Board !!! on 14:45 - Jan 20 by D_Alien

It's just as well they said it's beech's job to loose, because he might've thought they said it's "his job to lose" - that'd explain the Hartlepool and Stevenage games
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

The Stevenage game was a new low, and if we dont get a good win tomorrow Im seriously considering not going to the bURY game, which I never thought Id do.

Life is a game of fate.

The Board !!! on 19:42 - Jan 20 with 666 views49thseason

The Board !!! on 15:15 - Jan 20 by olympicdale

The Stevenage game was a new low, and if we dont get a good win tomorrow Im seriously considering not going to the bURY game, which I never thought Id do.

I'd take any sort of a win , good, bad, flukey, undeserved, anything!
The Board !!! on 19:44 - Jan 20 with 664 viewsDoctor_Parple

id love them to just release a statement on the current situation the fans NEED to know whats going on in the club even if the statement just says negotions are ongoaing or something like that

David in Bristol!!!

The Board !!! on 20:52 - Jan 20 with 610 viewsShun

The Board !!! on 10:54 - Jan 20 by TomRAFC

once again more frustrated dale fans taking pointless pot shots at the board

we could have an all powerful wizard as our chairman and some people wouldn't be happy

i don't know any club that makes poublic statements as often as some people on here want.

at the moment what is there to report? dunphy said the job was beechs to loose. accy deny we approaached coleman and coleman denies we approached him

just more board related nonesense.

Gandalf or Saruman?
The Board !!! on 20:56 - Jan 20 with 595 views442Dale

The Board !!! on 20:52 - Jan 20 by Shun

Gandalf or Saruman?

Gandalf. White away kit version.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Board !!! on 08:11 - Jan 21 with 512 viewssuc

The Board !!! on 20:56 - Jan 20 by 442Dale

Gandalf. White away kit version.

What a load of numpties post on here. If the board/chairman are going to appoint someone new they will be negotiating with him now in private not public. If they are they won't be telling anyone, even Beech until the job is done
I for one think that if Beech is to be replaced it will be by Monday so that the new man can dabble in the transfer market otherwise it will be CB till the end of the season so I am guessing the club will make a statement next week or is that too realistic and drab for some people
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024